[newbie] Starting again

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [newbie] Starting again

Post by newbie »

I certainly hope it costs me... :).

When we first got married she really wasn't into boots at all and only had one pair I think.

By comparison, she started really taking to boots for the last few years and between the ones that she's bought herself and the ones I've bought for her, I think she's up to about 20 pair. Hooray.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.

Post by newbie »

Yesterday I felt a little down all day, a little depressed. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but there seemed to be something (either real or perceived) that had come in between my wife and I. The day before is when she sent me that email so that was a good day, but then that evening she had things going on and didn't get home until I was getting ready for bed. The next morning she was up early and worked late, and when I finally got to sit down with her at dinner she seemed tired and somewhat grumpy. I let everything play itself out and I'm glad I did.

Last night she went to bed before I did for a change, and when I got to bed she was sound asleep. That's pretty much how the night went with me only once trying to spoon with her a little, which proved uneventful with the exception of her moving her ass around a little against my device like she does sometime. I've never figured out if that's a conscious or subconscious thing but I like it either way.

The biggest difference was this morning. She got up well ahead of me and by the time I got up she was already doing work on her laptop. She seemed very upbeat when she saw me, and that carried thru the morning. I had taken my shower in our one bathroom and then went to the other bathroom to get ready when she came in swinging the door open and asking me if I was naked in that playful way she does (well, more accurately the way she use to, she hadn't done it in a while). She proceeded to strip down and hop in the other shower. Anyway, I finished and went to the bedroom to get dressed about the same time she finished her shower. I knew she would be coming into the bedroom shortly so I went in, picked out my clothes, and tried to time it so that I would be nude when she was in the room with me. I don't think she has ever seen me with the HT on standing up in full view before, and this seemed like a good opportunity to jump that hurdle. Sure enough, in she came, picked out her clothes, and went around to her side of the bed. She began getting dressed as we talked, and I did the same. So there I stood, slipping on my shirt with nothing else on but my HT, in full view of her as we talked facing each other. She really didn't react at all, either positively or negatively, and we pretty much just maintained eye contact. I'm sure she saw the device, and I'm also sure she knows that I wear it all the time now. We finished and she stayed in her good mood the rest of the time, and joking around.

I'll be interested to see what happens tonight and tomorrow as we both have tomorrow off from work. Probably nothing will happen but you never know. Regardless, I am much more upbeat about things in general, and especially about my wife's reaction (or lack thereof) to my choice to remain in my chastity device.
0 x

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.

Post by newbie »

The weekend came and went and there wasn't any fooling around to be had. We both had Friday off but we still had to get up early to get the kids around for school and then we just got busy with all the things we had to do during the day. The rest of the weekend was just as uneventful with the exception of Saturday morning when we were getting ready to leave the house so I was in our glass shower taking my shower while wearing my HT and she came in to get ready at "her" sink where all her stuff is. The sink is right next to the shower with the only thing separating them is a clear glass wall. I kept showering as usual, but then decided to face toward her as much as possible so that there would be no way she wouldn't see what was going on. I know, I'm bad. When I finished I realized that I had actually forgot to get a towel so I asked her for one. She handed me one by reaching around the corner of the shower and looking the other way. It was pretty amusing.

I still think that if I continue to make this a part of our daily routine that it will lose some if it's stigma to her as something weird or kinky. Speaking of which, I've been locked every day for the last two weeks with only taking it off once a week in the shower for cleaning, and then putting it right back on. I feel more and more relaxed and comfortable wearing it, and I know that my lovely wife sees it and feels it on occasion and doesn't seem to be upset that I'm wearing it, or that she hasn't had PIV sex yet this month. I was just trying to figure out when the last time we actually did that and can't recall. She has had multiple orgasms since we did it though, with the last one being on 10/16.

One thing I've noticed lately is that I am getting morning erections a lot more lately, with the device being forced away from my body and really stretching things out. It builds up into an enlarged shaft behind the device that continues inside my body. It actually feels good when I have these and then when things go down I sometimes end up leaking some precum too. Love it.

One thing I should mention, I did take my wife boot shopping on Thursday evening and bought her two pair of boots. I would have bought her more but she couldn't find anything more that she liked. It certainly was fun going to the different stores and shopping for boots for my lovely wife.

Also, while we didn't have sex this weekend in any way, there was some cuddling that went on and she was in a really good mood all weekend, so it's important to note that the lack of sex was just one of those things and isn't a product of her being upset or turned off with me. In a way it was nice that it didn't get to that point since now it's the work week and it will lead to another week of being denied. We never fool around during the week, but I'm sure there will be some intense cuddling.
0 x

Post by newbie »

Last night I woke up around 2 am and found myself incredibly horny. I was laying on my stomach with my HT pressed into the mattress. While it was somewhat uncomfortable it was also really hot, and as I lay there I could feel myself trying to get more and more erect until the base ring started to pull away from my body and my erection grew ever larger. I laid there for a long time enjoying the sensation and being pleased that I was erect over something that actually turned me on instead of it just being a nocturnal erection. I was hoping that my wife would be facing away from me so I could settle into her backside with it, but of course she was facing me so I couldn't "share" it with her. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

When the alarm went off in the morning we were both feeling lazy and hit the snooze bar. In fact we did it twice which we never do, and after the second time I was feeling frisky and began snuggling into her backside with my arm over her touching her breasts. It felt great and she seemed to enjoy it. She eventually rolled over to her back and I laid my leg over her hip and leg and it came closer to me. My HT was pressed nicely into her hip and she seemed to enjoy being there like that. I was starting to fool around with her a little when that stupid alarm went off for the last time. She said we needed to get up and slowly climbed out of bed to shut it off. I was bummed, but at the same time the feeling we had between us was different than usual. She was feeling me being locked and wasn't at all turned off by it, as we laid there wrapped together. It had a certain spark that I hadn't felt really before and it felt great.

I'm starting to think about talking to her about having her hold the key again and see where it goes. It might just be having her keep it on her nightstand it unlock me when she feels like it. I don't really need it much anymore as I stay locked 24/7 now and only take it off for cleaning everything once a week.
0 x

Post by newbie »

I realize to alot of you this is a super vanilla blog post, but it's where we are at the moment and it porvides me with a good place to write down my thoughts and current events as they happen. You'll notice that alot of our chastity interaction (as minimal as it is) happens in the mornings. I think this is because we both work and our evenings seem to be really short and when we get to the bedroom we both fall asleep rather quickly. Again, pretty boring, but that's us.

This morning I was showering and trying to clean both my penis and Holy Trainer best I could and was pulling my shaft out of the device a certain amount to clean when it occurred to me that I could probably pull the whole thing out. I don't believe I've ever tried it before but it wasn't long before I had pulled my entire shaft out and my still-locked device was sort of hanging there clamped onto my balls. It came out pretty easily with the soap and water, and I quickly tried to put it back in which I easily did. Now that I know it's possible to remove it, clean everything, and then slip it back in, that's what I did making sure everything was properly cleaned and rinsed. I must admit, for a brief second I was like "hey, this might be fun" but then I made sure not to play with it at all and stick to business. I must admit, my penis is starting to get a little sensitive from being locked for the last month or so and the hand held shower felt pretty stimulating when it was spraying on it so I tried to finish as quickly as possible before I started getting hard and wouldn't be able to get it back in. The fact it came out so easily got me wondering if I should go with a smaller ring or something, but I've tried a 36mm base ring before (currently in a 40) and it felt too tight, squeezing my balls up tightly. I know things change but I think I'm ok for now, and this will be the way I clean from here on out.

After the shower I went to the bedroom to get dressed right after my wife went in to do the same. We were standing there on either side of the bed with our clothes laid out just chatting when I completely stripped down in front of her. Again, no big deal for most people, but a big deal for us. So there I stood for a brief time completely naked and caged in front of my wife with her facing me talking. I didn't linger any more than would be normal, but it seemed like a long time. I paid attention to her reaction and there really wasn't one. She kept facing me as we talked, and while she didn't seem to look at it intentionally she acted normally and was looking at me in general. With the device being black it does stand out when I strip down to nothing, so it had to at least be in her peripheral vision. The rest of the morning went off as usual as we both headed off to work.

I did order another Standard HT tube online which is due to be delivered tomorrow. This time I ordered a clear version just to mix things up a little. It will be interesting if she notices or more accurately comments on the change in tubes.
0 x

Post by newbie »

The HT Clear Standard tube I ordered came in a day early, so yesterday afternoon it arrived on my doorstep. When I got home I unpackaged it, washed it, and immediately swapped it for the black version I had been wearing. I still have the black base ring, so it's a little bit of a mismatch but it still looks good. I forgot how much I like the clear tube where you can see everything inside.

Anyway, last night was uneventful but this morning my wife and I were in the same bathroom together when I came in to shower. I stripped right in front of her as she was doing her hair and makeup. I stepped into the shower which is clear glass on three sides and proceeded to take my shower. This shower stall is right next to the vanity so I was literally standing about two or three feet from her. I finished showering and stepped out. I proceeded to towel off while standing next to her, with her looking in the mirror and me standing behind her I know she had a clear view of what was going on back there. She went about her business and the morning went off as usual.
0 x

Post by newbie »

It all started with a phone call while I was just finishing up my day at work. It was my wife and she wanted to know if I would like to meet her out after work. I of course said yes and we proceeded to spend a nice evening together. We got home, relaxed and then headed to bed. I knew my wife was tired and would most likely fall asleep pretty quickly so when she headed to bed I quickly followed, hoping upon hope that she might be in the mood to fool around.

I got in bed and she was already there, but thankfully still awake. I immediately started to touch and caress her and she began to respond. Things escalated and soon she was stripping down naked next to me under the sheets. Obviously I quickly did the same even though I was still locked, and we picked right back up again. We continued to play and I could feel her leg knocking my device around once in a while but it didn't seem to bother her. Before I knew it I had gone down on her an buried my face into her wetness. She reacted with an arched back and started to breath harder, making the most wonderful sounds. I kept at it and she became increasingly turned on, and I could feel myself doing the same but without an erection due to the cage. This went on for a while when I got the idea that I needed to do something with my locked penis so I rose up and started rubbing and thrusting the Holy Trainer against her wetness. She really seemed to respond to that and I could hear her breathing change to be in time with my rubbing up and down with the HT. This went on for a little while, and it really blew my mind that she would be reacting so positively being stimulated by something that she has always found a turn off on a certain level. This was all new territory and I really was enjoying it even though it was hard for me to believe it was happening. As I always seem to do, and not being satisfied at where we were with this, I pushed things and started lining up my device with her wet vagina and started pushing the end of the device into her. I had seen this done before in a video and it seemed that the nice smooth HT made a nice member in the video so I kept doing this. That went on for a short time when out of the blue she said "I have a better idea, lay down over here", so I rolled off her and laid next to her. She got up and straddled me, and slowly climbed up my body until she pressed her wetness into my face as she straddled me and held onto the headboard. I was in heaven, and did as I was told as she began grinding on my face to the point she would smother me at times making me take deep breaths when I could. I have always found this position with her over top of me and rubbing herself into my face to be just about the hottest thing ever. I shows some dominance on her part in my opinion with her on top and enjoying herself while I am being forced to service her. Very hot. She continued this until she started becoming very vocal (I was afraid the kids might hear) and her body shook as she came and came, reaching a very intense orgasm. This essentially brought an end to our play and she climbed off and lay next to me, with her body partially on mine. I was in heaven and started thinking about how the whole thing went down and how far we've apparently come. It was quiet for a while when all of a sudden she blurts out "we need to talk". Fear came over me as I was sure I messed things up and she was getting ready to tell me so. It wasn't quite that bad, but she did tell me in no uncertain terms that she didn't like or appreciate me trying to stick that thing in her, to which I apologized for, and then went on to say that if I wanted to do that then "the key is right over there (on my nightstand) and I should use it". While this sounded like a good scolding, the last part made an impression on me. She was essentially telling me that the sex was good with the one exception, and that if I wanted to have PIV sex with her then I would obviously need to be un-caged. She implied that it she was fine with not having PIV sex, and was satisfied, but if "I" needed to do it (again, she was fine without) then just take the cage off. My choice, but she couldn't care less. That was the gist of things as I saw it. She had also mentioned the key, which is also a good sign and shows she acknowledged that I'm locked and the key is next to us. I think if she really wanted PIV sex with me she would have handed me the key or told me to take the device off, but she had a terrific orgasm and was satisfied so there was no need. We both fell asleep naked and slept thru until morning. When the alarm went off for me to get up (she was going in late) she told me "that's all you sweetie" and when she said the word "sweetie" that we were still ok. It was great. She got up a while after me and was in a very calm and pleasant mood as we had our coffee together.

Last night was a major step for us as I've said, with my being locked and my device being involved (apparently too much, but I believe if I had just continued to rub up and down her it wouldn't have been such an issue), and to have her take charge like she did in order to bring herself to orgasm was definitely big for me, and for both of us I think as she now realizes she can be satisfied without my penis. Telling me that I could unlock if that was something I wanted told me that she didn't need it at all.

I'm a very lucky guy.
0 x

Post by newbie »

So all that took place on Thursday night, so all day Friday I was going back over what exactly had happened. Aside from my attempt to actually slide my device into her as we were having sex, it was an incredibly successful time together in our chastity journey.

A few things I keep thinking about:

While I understand that we were in the throws of passion where sometimes you release your inhibitions, she was never bothered by the presence of the Holy Trainer into the situation (except for the above mentioned incident for which I apologized) where as before she wouldn't accept it or understand it while being intimate and would flat out tell me it turned her off. Prior to my stupidity of trying to push things, I had actually been grinding the HT against her wetness for quite a while and she seemed to be responding to it in a positive way. I have this feeling that if I had just stayed with doing that then she may very well have cum just from that, but then when things changed she essentially told me to change position and at that point she took charge of our lovemaking.

This brings up another thing, she generally doesn't take charge of things in bed, and instead lets me do things I want to do. She has always been more passive, and has enjoyed many orgasms while not really having to do a whole lot. The other night she definitely took charge and in what I perceive as a dominant action had me roll over on my back as she climbed on top straddling me and pressing her wetness into my face, all the while grinding on me and almost smothering me at the same time. She was incredibly turned on and had completely taken control of the situation. And when she was satisfied after having cum at least once, simply climbed off and lay next to me without any consideration for my state of mind, knowing full well there wasn't anything I could do because of being locked up. I know in the past when we were first starting to play with me being locked up, she would often feel guilty about me not being able to be stimulated or to be able to cum, and would usually ask why I wanted to be doing this. Now it seems that the thought doesn't even enter her mind, she's taken care of and that's all she cares about. Very hot.

Also, previously she has really enjoyed PIV sex and would get upset/disappointed when we wouldn't do it. We haven't had PIV sex in a long time and she has had some of her most intense orgasms without my penis being involved at all (well, maybe a little this time). The last time we did it the traditional way was sometime in September, and she has had at least four separate sessions where she has come in October. I'm not so sure she even needs my penis anymore, and may have come to the conclusion that it's far easier for her to have an orgasm and be done with it than it is to make sure I'm taken care of. Again, the guilt just doesn't seem to be there anymore. The fact that she told me that if I wanted to be inside her then I would have to be unlocked and that the key is "over there" speaks to exactly that. It implies that she doesn't care either way, but if it's something I need to do then use the key next time. This also tells me that she is very aware of the key laying on my nightstand, and understands that when it's laying there then I am locked in chastity....if it's not there then I must be free.

One last thing about that night was how we both rolled over and went to sleep naked that night, so we were both able to really touch each other without anything coming between us, and when we awoke in the morning she was very pleasant toward me, calling me "sweetie" and seemed very happy. If it had been an awkward or unpleasant experience I know I would have felt it in her reaction toward me, or she would have flat out told me like she has in the past.

I have to admit however, that because I hadn't cum since some time in September, and because all I've been able to think about in the last week or so was being able to cum, I took it upon myself to work at masturbating with my device on Friday evening. It's usually not the easiest thing to do, but I was incredibly horny and it happened quite quickly. While I felt immediate relief, and actually came a lot, I also felt immediate remorse for what I had done. The guilt was strong, and I thought about telling her, but I know she would be indifferent to whether I masturbated or not. I have since vowed to refrain from masturbating and instead try to encourage her to give me relief when she see fit. We'll see how that goes.
0 x

Post by newbie »

As I keep reflecting on the events from the other night, I keep going back to how she was so turned on and how she took control of the situation in order for her to be able to orgasm. Her pleasure was obviously the most important thing for her, and when she told me to lay on my back as she smothered me I seem to have become almost an object or toy that she used to achieve her goal, and when it was over, it was over. She never once showed any concern for me, or touched/played with me in any way. When she was completely satisfied she simply stopped and dismounted, then laid there with me as she basked in her afterglow. I couldn't have been happier, and I still get that twinge of excitement when I think about it now. I really feel that she has accepted (and almost embraced) my wearing of a chastity device and understands that she can still have great sex even if I'm locked up and her penis isn't available.

The way the device would turn her off completely in the past, and when I would try to wear it to bed for fooling around she would usually say "really?" and get disgusted when she felt it, that now it doesn't seem to upset her any more. As I said in my recounting of our time together, I was actually grinding it against her and she was enjoying it, until I went too far, but there is no way she would have reacted like that before. I think this may have really opened up her eyes to how much fun it can be with me locked and only concentrating on her pleasure...plus there's a lot less mess, which sounds silly but she is free to just roll over now instead of fetching a towel or whatever for cleanup.

I'm going to continue down this path we're on for as long as possible. I have treated my lock-up as just another part of our relationship, without feeling guilty or uncomfortable around her, and it seems that she has responded in the same way. I can stand naked in front of her now (as I did this morning) and she accepts it as our new normal.

Since I've been wearing it pretty much 24/7 since September, she knows I'm serious about this and it isn't a passing fad. She recognizes that the key is available if she wants me unlocked, but the way she put it the other night was that she didn't NEED me to be unlocked and that I could use the key if I needed to be unlocked, but she was just fine thank you. I've considered attempting to give her the key again as my keyholder, but I think I'll hold off for now and see how things progress. She has shown me that she doesn't need me unlocked at all so why should she hold the key? Good point.
0 x

Post by newbie »

Hello again, still maintaining our current course. While there hasn't been alot to report, in a way, that's a good thing. We've been going about our daily lives with me being locked up and her being seemingly comfortable with the whole situation. She sees me naked with the device on and seems to be completely at ease with it, which has made a huge difference in everything. I'm much more relaxed with being in chastity, and it's gotten to the point that I rarely think about whether she will be turned off by seeing it, or if I should turn around when changing or anything like that.

The other night my wife and I drove to the school to pick up our son from a school dance when I hopped out of the car to go get him. As I got out I looked down and there were a couple of pieces of wood laying on the ground, so I reached down and picked them up saying "I've got wood over here" not thinking anything of it, to which she responded "I really doubt that" and started to laugh. I responded by saying something like "yeah, you're right on that one" and we both started laughing. This may have been nothing, but the way she so quickly came up with her response and how it came across as her joking that I can't get hard because I'm locked up. I know it could have been simply her joking that I wasn't hard sort of out of the blue, but that doesn't make sense. Anyway, it gave me a little bit of a jolt, and we both laughed as I walked off.

I had been hoping for a little playtime over the weekend, actually for a while now, but there was none of that. She simply didn't seem to be in the mood, she was really tired and fell asleep quickly and then slept hard all night (no pun intended) getting up and out of bed pretty quickly in the morning. Today marks day 18 since she last had an orgasm, which is also the time that I did push things a little, but I think this dry spell has nothing to do with that and is instead just a product of our busy lives and the way things seem to ebb and flow between us. She's very happy and content, and just doesn't need sex very often at times. Previous to the last time we had been on a bit of a nice frequency, going 6, 8, and 4 days between her having orgasms, so I think we might be getting close to another "event".

My wife is getting ready to do some business travel and will be gone during the workweek for three weeks starting next week, so that might impact things as well. I'm also thinking about having her hold the key while she's gone as I've done in the past, but it didn't go as planned before and she ended up forgetting she even had the key. In a way I don't want to change our dynamic right now and am happy to leave things as-is.
0 x