[Unique86] A somewhat unique journey into D/s

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Unique86

[Unique86] A somewhat unique journey into D/s

Post by Unique86 »

Hello everyone. I Copied this from my fetlife profile. Feel free to check out my page as well as my Doms for pics and feel free to send me a message or friend request. Here is my first blog into my journey of D/s..

Writing is something I was never good at. In fact, growing up I was never good at much of anything. I was severely overweight, had bad grades not due to a lack of effort, had zero social skills, terrible at sports, and had not a clue what I was going to do with my life. At 16 I was 200 lbs and 4'10 without an ouch of lean muscle, had never kissed a girl and rarely talked to one for that matter, and was considered hopeless in all ways. As I write this I am 28 years old, sitting on a king size tempurpedic sleigh bed out of an overpriced crate and barrel catalog looking up at a 25 foot cathedral ceiling in the master bedroom of my 2400 st ft 4 bedroom house I live alone in sitting on a acre and a half of land on a private cul de sac with an italian motorcycle, snowmobile, and 3 luxury cars sitting in my garage, one of them being an exotic car costing over $158,000 thousand dollars. Oh and did I mention I built the house when I was 21 years old and it's paid off.

I wasn't always like this though. My darkest desires I would have guaranteed I would have went to my grave with only me knowing them. But today I now have a gorgeous girlfriend who is my Dom. While the world would call me lucky it has been strategic moves through out my years that has got me to the point where I am at in my life. One of the most powerful things a human can do is truly believe that anything they want is in their reach and with effort and dedication they can get it. The girl im dating currently my Dom didn't even know what a Dom or sub was a couple months ago, but by playing my cards right I am now in a 24/7 chastity lifestyle which not only I love, I truly believe she may love it just one click more than me! Many of you reading this may ask how I went from a 200 lb short kid to be very successful by our cultures standards. The answer is hard work and dedication in every area of life including health, career, women, and sexually.

My biggest accomplishment at a young age was shedding just shy of 70 lbs and got to under 7% bodyfat with ripped muscles and definition in about a year at 16 years old completely naturally. The recipe was mental dedication, hard work, and cleaning up what I ate. This feat paved the road for me to having the confidence to accomplish any challenge I set for myself in my life. The power to have control of your life is the most powerful force in the world and while as of recently I had everything in the eyes of the world, inside I wanted a lot more. I wanted what I've always wanted deep down, to be in a Dom/sub relationship in the bedroom while being the dominant one in real life. This was the key to happiness in my life and I had to get it. After a failed attempt with a woman I was with for 5 years who was submissive by nature I called it quits for a while and went the ways of the vanilla lifestyle in and out of the bedroom. After years of failing to be happy I met a girl who was very different than the average and basic good looking woman. The average woman likes shoes, spas, make up, and tropical vacations because our culture tells them thats what they should be interested in. This girl however was very different. Her depth and interests went above and beyond anyone I had every met and it wasn't because our culture told her what to be interested in, she was interested in things that she found exciting not caring what she should be into. I instantly knew I had found someone truly unique and special that could potentially lead to a lifestyle I so craved for.

After a few months of vanilla dating I decided it was time to introduce her to into this lifestyle slowly. I started paying special attention to her asshole as I went down on her. She got the hint and would reciprocate while going down on me. This quickly turned into anal sex which she had never done but then realized she loved! One night as we were texting I decided to put a butt plug in me and take a picture and send it to her and told her about fetlife.com. A small victory in my eyes as she took and immediate interest in it and made a profile! This opened up a whole new world to her and her research began. She bought “A KeyHolder's Handbook” by Mistress Ivy and her tips and tricks book. She did extensive research on the mental aspect of the Dom/sub lifestyle and she has now established written rules that we both discussed and agreed on. As time goes on I will be blogging my experiences being her sub but before I go let me share a recent night with my gorgeous Dom...

It was Saturday evening and my cock had been throbbing in its chastity for the better part of the day. As I finish up at work I tell her I'm headed home. I get a text moments later “Good, I'm waiting”. The text is accompanied by her in a leather one piece that is down to her wrists, covering her top, but only goes as far down her ass as a tight bikini would, exposing her perfect legs. Accompanied by this is a thick strap on cock strapped around her waist taunting me. As my dick is trying to rip my balls off in the chastity I get home as quick as I can. Moments before I'm home I get another text “drop your shit, come upstairs, don't even look at me, get your little ass in the shower and clean your body good for me slut.” While the last few minutes before getting home feel like forever I do as I'm told and get right in the shower when I get there.

Once finished I run out barely drying off; I open the bathroom door and am greeted by her starting right at me with eyes cold as ice piercing right through me. “Get over here and suck this cock that is going to be fucking your ass soon.” I do as I'm told and begin sucking. She isn't impressed with my effort so she proceeds to grab my head and starts to face fuck me. “How about I make you do this to a real cock? I'm sure you would love that” “I have a better idea, lay on the bed, on your stomach, with your face off the bed.” “Now grab your heels, good boy.” As she fucked my face again I gag several times before she was satisfied. “Come on we have to get you good at this, your going to be sucking the real thing soon.” “Alright, time for your ass fucking, I think I'll be nice and take you out of chastity while I fuck you, but only I can touch your small cock, understand?”

As I get in position and once she gets inside me I get a proposition. “Tell you what slut, you have two choices. I can fuck your ass till I am satisfied and put you back in chastity without cumming or you are to shoot your cum into your own mouth and onto your face, what will it be?” Without much consideration I said I wanted to cum and will do so the way she felt fit. “I thought thats what you would say, good little slut, I'm going to lift your legs up when you are ready to cum, if it doesn't go all over your face your gonna be punished.” As she starts to fuck me slowly I can already feel myself building. She is gently sliding up her hand up and down my shaft while she taunts me and verbally degrades me. “It's a good thing I'm going to be fucking you from now on, because this thing is really tiny.” “Come on you pussy are you gonna cum soon? How about I help you” As the words exit her mouth so does her saliva as she spits right at my face. “I knew you would like that, are you ready to cum all over yourself slut, good boy! You better not miss!” As she picks my legs up so my ass is now now near on her gorgeous chest she says “ I'm done touching that tiny cock, jerk yourself off onto your face” again as she spits right at my face. With no control over my body I victoriously jerk my dick off until I start shooting stream after stream of my own cum directly onto my face. It gets all over me, my mouth, nose and cheeks, forehead, and hair. “That's a good look for you, one of the ways you'll be cumming from now on slut, go get yourself cleaned up, time to get me off...” Thank you everyone for reading this! I will be updating these weekly. To be continued...
Last edited by Unique86 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: A somewhat unique journey into D/s part 1

Post by locked4her55 »

Unique86 wrote:Writing is something I was never good at.
You might want to add reading too!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=321

Welcome to the Forums. Looking forward to hearing more about your Journey.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Unique86

Post by Unique86 »

Your right, I read the rules after.. I suppose I was over zealous and did this all from my iPhone. Sorry about that.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Unique86 wrote:Your right, I read the rules after.. I suppose I was over zealous and did this all from my iPhone. Sorry about that.
No Problem, we're glad your here. The "Hello World" thread is just a general place to say . . well. . Hello. Welcome!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Unique86

[Unique86] My Journey into D/s Part 2

Post by Unique86 »

“But I don't know how I'm going to be able to work out with the chastity on... My personal trainer Tiffany is going to be able to see it, especially doing decline bench presses!” “Does it look like I care, figure it out, and I hope she does see it.” “Maybe I'll invite her over to show her how I give you a different kind of work out.” At this point in my journey I realized something every sub goes through. Its real. My Dom enjoys this and is no longer just doing it to appease me. She enjoys the power, enjoys the control, enjoys making me her slut she can do whatever she wants with.

At work I'm the one in control. People fear me, they do things to kiss my ass. Yesterday I was sitting in in my office discussing a situation with one of my employees about how he dropped the ball and the chain reaction it had. As I sit there and explain to him what his actions caused and the impacts it could have on his career I get a text. “Show me how loose your man pussy is.” I tell the person in front of me to wait a moment. “How?! I'm at work ” “Did I stutter? I don't give a shit where you are, figure it out.” In one instance I am reprimanding an employee, in the next I am racking my brain how I can show MyLilPony86 my anal training is going well. Ending the meeting in my office I headed to the bathroom. “I get inside and start to remove all of my dress clothes. Once naked I crawl up onto the sink and carefully position myself on the sink so my male pussy is on display. Thinking it's not enough I get two fingers wet from my mouth and work them into my fuckhole. I snap a pic, proud of the result and send it to MyLilpony86. A few moments later another text comes through. “You really think getting two fingers up your man cunt displays how loose it is...?” “You'll be trying this again another day, but for now get dressed and get back to work slut.” “Punishment is on the agenda tonight.” While I see the words appear on my screen and see its only 10AM I know this is going to be a long day.

As the end of the day approaches and I have spent a good portion of my day on FetLife I receive a text. “Undress downstairs and put on what I left out for you and bring me home dinner and put it in the fridge.” The drive home like always when I'm in this eager state of anticipation for what's in store for me takes forever. As I tell her I am close to home her response is “Don't say a word when you get upstairs, your mouth and hands are to worship my feet.” As I pull in the garage I get my things, her dinner, and head upstairs. Sitting on the island in the kitchen is a blue and black pair of panties just big enough to cover my balls which has no material for the ass, only 2 straps that connect it around, similar to the look of a garter. I put her dinner away, undress, and put on the panties. I make my way for the master bedroom. I open the door and am greeted by MyLilPony86 laying on the bed under the sheets with only her gorgeous feel slightly off the bed. I do as I'm told and not say a word, kneel, and begin to worshipping her feet. She giggles when she knows I realize she did not clean her feet for this, they still have the aroma of working all day and visiting the barn her horse is at. I embrace her natural smell which turns me on and begin to lick from her heels to toes and generously suck her toes while cleaning in between each one with my tongue.

After about 10 minutes of this she sits up. “Don't think your done with my feet, get on all 4's and arch your back, head on the ground. “Good boy, lets put your tail in.” As she works the plug into my ass I remember her comment earlier when she wasn't pleased with the picture I sent her. Almost like reading my mind she says “So you think two fingers in your ass is enough to show me your an anal slam pig huh” “I'm going to tuck your tail into your panties while I give you your punishment, if I were you you I wouldn't let it slip out. Oh, and you'll be counting after each one.” “Each one what?” I inquire. As the last word comes out of my mouth my balls are viciously greeted with her foot as she kicked me hard right in my balls. “I told you that you were not done with me feet.” The sadistic tone and chuckle tells me I better step my game up next time she asks me to take a pic for her. “One” I shutter. As her foot connects with my balls again and I start to curl as I whimper “two.” As I curl up she warns me” You better not move from your position slut or you will regret it dearly” As I brace myself for kick after kick she starts to degrade me verbally. After I shriek “14” she proceeds to say “I'm going to be nice and after I give you one more very hard one, I'll give you some pleasure.” Kick 15 send me flat on my stomach as her foot slaps hard into my balls. “15!” I yell!

“Good boy, sit up. You know what though, I'm really not satisfied with your punishment.” “Start from one, and remember don't let your tail fall out. As I brace for the first kick a hard slap of her hand comes down on my ass and leave a nasty sting. “One!” As she starts to spank me I start to wiggle around and she stops “Ok, so you'd rather I abuse your tiny balls instead.” “No! I'll be good and stop moving” “To bad” as her open hand connects with my balls and makes a sound almost as loud as it connecting with my ass. “Next time I spank you and you move you'll regret it a lot worse than this!” A few more slaps to the balls leaves me out of breath and motionless. “Alright I promised you pleasure” she says. Don't move. She grabs the leather toy that wraps around my balls and has chains on it that can connect to weights and proceeds to snap it around my balls and load it up with some weight. As my balls are stretched from my body she laughs as she pushes them to watch them swing back and forth. She then grabs the shaft of my dick and without wasting any time starts to aggressive jerk me off.

“You have 30 seconds to cum or you will not have another opportunity for a week. I will tell you when your at 20 seconds and also at 10 then I will count down each number to 0.” I mentally focus knowing I don't have much time and picture what I believe she already has planned for me, to bring me to climax and let go and watch me helplessly fuck air as my cum drips from my cock as she gives me a ruined orgasms. As she says “20” I can feel myself building. By the time she reaches he countdown at 10 I yell “I'm going to cum!” As I reach the climax I go from an amazing shattering feeling to absolutely nothing. Finally I realized that exactly what I was envisioning had happened. She had let go of my cock right as I was about to explode and ruined my orgasm. “Aww poor baby, why is it just dribbling out like that?” as she laughs. “Did you want a real orgasm or something?” “I'm to nice, but here is the deal, I will allow you a full orgasm but after this one you will not be let out of your chastity for a full week and I will decide based on your behavior if you deserve a full orgasm or a ruined one.” “Oh and one last thing, you'll be cumming on your face again, if you miss then that full orgasm next week is a lot less likely”

Already knowing my answer and knowing I really don't have a choice anyway I use the headboard of the sleigh bed to position my dick right over my face. “Ahh I almost forgot, I can't allow you to cum without something up your fuckhole now could I?” As my ass welcomes the dildo she tells me I can begin touching my pathetic little cock. As I get closer to orgasm she fucked me harder, and harder. Little did I know I was screaming as my cock erupted all over my face and into my mouth which gave her the encouragement of fucking me harder. Once I finished I was exhausted and out of breath. She causally sits down on the bed and picks up her phone. “Good boy, go get yourself cleaned up then go downstairs and get my dinner ready.” and in a sweet yet sadistic voice I hear “Oh and baby, don't forget your chastity.”

Thanks for reading! We would love to hear your comments and any ideas you have. Stay tuned for another blog early next week!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [Unique86] A somewhat unique journey into D/s

Post by Tom Allen »

Note: Part 2 has been merged into the Part 1 topic, per the Read This:
Please stick to the thread that you have created; that is, one thread per member.
0 x