[crated51] maybe a different perspective

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
crated51

Re: [crated51] maybe a different perspective

Post by crated51 »

Of late things have been pretty stayed and uneventful. The "requirement" has been that I be uncrated at night, locked up during the day. Even daytime confinement has been sporadic. Recently she has suggested that she thought maybe I should wait a month for the right to explode. So..........

A little while ago I posted a traveling game on the general discussion board, "love bug", and thought I would relate another game that I stumbled upon last night. Using a wishbone, letting my wife choose the end she would hold, I told her game is - if I win I could unlock, if she won I would stay locked - to which she QUICKLY added "for a month". At that moment only she helds her end of the wishbone. I paused and stammered - "I............" she repeated in a questioning, tone of challenge "for a month". I grabbed my end, pulled, "snap", and won - only to hear her say " it's still going to be a month".

She later said a month might be too long. I guess we'll she.
Last edited by crated51 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
crated51

Post by crated51 »

The month thing didn't happen - 3 times. Funny how the dichotomy works - wanting to be crated / wanting to explode.

Anyway, last night I asked for a favor - I gave her a small piece of paper for her to sign her initials. After agreeing, I wrapped the spare key inside and taped it closed. "What's that for", she asked. With some clarification, I explained that my spare key now could not be accessed without her knowing. I then explained that, other than an emergency, I could only be unlocked by her key.

"I'm not sure where it is", says she. WHAT? (I think to myself) How could she not know where such an important thing is??? Fortunately, the impatient, jerk side of me kept silent and I simply pointed out it was in her top dresser drawer. I brought it to her and she kindly unlocked me for some activity later.

In the AM I noted the necklace and key were left on the bathroom counter. I further noted it was gone when I finished my shower. I further noted she was actually wearing it for the first time in months. I further noted her enjoyment in closing the lock shut. And.... noted the evil chuckle she made after the click.

Of recent, I've avoided the lock in favor of the spanner screw and nut. Less bulky and MUCH more quite. HOWEVER, the clacking noise problem seems to have been solved by 90% with the placement of the cloth side of heavy duty velcro on the under side of the lock. It is largely invisible yet eliminates the need to wrap the entire lock with some type of noise damper.

I am certainly facing a two week sentence of confinement as we are going away in a few weeks and she wants me - focused on her. It will be interesting to see if the key and chain will remain part of her wardrobe.
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

I recently sent my wife the following email:

"I wanted to express my appreciation to you for clicking the lock this morning. It may seem odd, but your willingness to do that simple act was very exciting to me. It gave me a deepened sense that you care about me and what I enjoy. You may see it as a momentary act but for me - it resonated throughout the whole day. Your taking ownership of my "heart" is almost overwhelming, and that's not even considering the act of you unlocking your property, AND that's not even considering your gleefully pleasure of insisting I remain confined. Add to the experience the chance to pleasure you, only to be "required" to lock back up immediately - in anticipation of time together in the near future.... well that just about takes me over the edge.

If at some point you get bored, or put off, or want a break we can stop. I don't want being locked to be a burden or bothersome, conversely if you're having fun and you want to push me a little with???? ---- I'm game."

As it turned out, she made a point - shortly after receiving the message - of checking that I was locked up. Since then, I've made a point of offering to her the lock when she has told me she wants me free or crated - not that there has been many times of freedom lately. Last night I was teased and left out for a breather. This AM I was locked back up with the firm assurance that it would be a week with NO chance of being uncrated.
0 x
iceman47

Post by iceman47 »

I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading about your journey. My wife and I have been living this lifestyle for almost 3 years now and it just keeps getting better. I can remember when I also thought about the duration of confinement but now it is something that rarely enters my mind because I know that when she wills it it will happen and some sort of date only makes matters more difficult, on me that is (of course there is the routine shaving and maintenance stuff).
I do not know if I am typical but I always lock myself up after without being told as my device has become a part of me so to speak so it is something that must be in place,like pants or shoes when going out.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your journey and know that it will only get better as time goes on. :D
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

With a get-a-way approaching, I've been advised that I'm "required" to be crated but will be let out for teasing and then immediately "required" to get back in the crate. She wants me "good and ready" when we go away. It will be interesting to see how firm of a resolve she has with her announcement. What's more interesting is this was HER idea, no prompting from me.

I plan on sharing some reading material with her when we're gone since she will have some alone time. She despises "how to" books but I'm hoping she'll be open to the "whys" and creative suggestions offered.
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

The teasing prior to or get-a-way was hit and miss - her "hit" twice, my "miss" the duration of the wait. Orginally said she wanted to wait the whole time as well, but it would seem that her enjoyment of teasing me lead to her relenting and letting herself go.

The reading suggestions seems to largely have been positively received. Neither of us want a FLR - that's just not us BUT.... she seems happy at the prospect of a FLSR. The evening after her "research" we..... (watch for it)..... talked. I related I am VERY discouraged if unlocked and intimate overtures are rebuffed. Conversely, crated I don't have those feelings. I related that I really enjoy the denial when coupled with the tease. I believe her response was - "good!"

What she seemed to appreciate most was the male biology associated with O's and denial. She said she's noticed that I'm crabby after release (something I flatly deny) and the whole hormone thing clarified what all men seem to experience. This one fact could be the basis of her future "crate training". Neither of us are interested in long term lockup - she asked "how long I could go / wanted" and seemed satisfied with my 1-3 week answer, BUT if I'm not careful about my attitude, she would likely extend the duration.

The last night of our get-a-way was very nice except she was not interested in my doing anything for her. She on the other hand was very intent on my being prevented from stopping her from stimulating me. She found it quite amusing and asked if I would let her try again. Before and after it seems wonderful, but during...... WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Of course I agreed, but will "hate" my decision when it happens again.
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Another benefit of her reading / research seems to be her recent request to have me share my fantasies. I was quite taken back but pleased with her candor. I shared two which she accepted with approval. One was a definite on its fulfillment (again) and the other was a potential, "we'll see". I then asked her to share one of her fantasy, she quickly quipped, "does it have to involve you"! I was speachless, not because I have ANY doubt of her fidelity, but that she could so playfully offer such a quick come back. Later, when I asked her again her to share, she said she didn't have any. I won't push to point since either she may be too embarrassed, or not comfortable in opening up that way. I would only spoil things if I pressed her to share against her will. It would be nice to believe that - since she has me - I've fulfilled all her fantasies but I'm not that self deceived.
A couple of days later I requested the chance to write out some other fantasies of mine and was greeted with an enthusiastic "SURE"! I have to find the balance between "instructions" & cheesy school boy clap trap. I think she would like a little bit of a story but NOT a script.

I have also noticed an increased sense of assertive confidence on her part. Just recently I decided that I needed to unlock due to work around the house that included a lot of bending, stooping and crawling around the ground. To me it made sense, but when we went to bed and she discovered my freedom...... she was NOT pleased. I know this was in the context of the game since she was not mad like she can be when she's REALLY mad. And yet..... I was told that she would decide the punishment. She has decided that I must remain locked for a month but she will accept an appeal on the 17th where she will entertain my plea for early release. I have no idea where she came up with that date other than coming up with it on-the-fly. She has also taken to wearing the key a little more in order to control my attitude with a motion towards it - as if to say, "you better behave - I've got the key and I'm not afraid to NOT use it." Also recently, in private moments while we are out and about (but alone) she has started to lightly swat at the crate to stress her control of my freedom. Add to the situation the clearing of her throat and "the look".... things are becoming interesting.
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Waiting till the 17th didn't happen - twice for me, once for us, once for her. Most interestingly was text messages yesterday giving me specific instructions that clearly meant it was her turn - not mine. Lock down afterwards was immediately required. This is a nice development - her not insisting that either she take care of my tension or that we must both be pleasured. She is dealing with some health issues so the likelihood of numerous repeats of last night is pretty low, yet her confidence and enjoyment of my being crated seems to slowly be increasing. Had we more time and privacy..... I think she would have been even more pleased with the results.
Re-crating took some time and effort but I made a point of presenting myself to her so she could close the lock. From that point foward she mostly acted oblivious to my situation. Amazingly, I was able to get a reasonably restful sleep.
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

crated51 wrote: Me..... Both my wife and I are very conservative both politically and in matters of faith. MC may seem to be in conflict, but I would disagree. Physical intimacy between a husband an wife is sacred. I am to please her and she me. Within the sacred there is nothing prudish.
I would describe myself as very conservative politically. In matters of faith. . . well, while I do not actively practice any creed, I would certainly not call myself an atheist.

But anyway, getting back to the sex stuff. In addition to being politically conservative I am also a very kinky fellow. S&M, Femdom, dominatrixes -- you get the picture. It was from this angle that I discovered MC. I pursued it to cure a certain. . . ah . . . shall we say "impulse control" problem I was having that was greatly damaging my relationship and love life with my wife.

But it does not seem at all a conflict to me that you are coming at MC from a different perspective and lifestyle. I suspect that this is going to start happening more and more. MC began as a specific activity for those who -- like me -- need the explicit theater of Female Domination in the privacy of their bedroom, in order to feel satisfied and fulfilled. But I think it can serve the needs of others with different needs just as well.

Best of luck to you and your wife on your Journey crated51!

NOTE: Above post edited by author at board administrator's suggestion.
Last edited by LadyDs_alex on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Yep. It all (ultimately) comes down to faith. Data and facts must be analyzed and reviewed. ALWAYS doubt those who would claim absolute certainty. Two different doctors can look at the same test results and offer different diagnosis. Opposing lawyers in a court case have the same facts but present to the jury a different argument.

That aside, I just received a series of texts from my wife that included the words: get a way, tease, tempt, torture, and. taste. :P
0 x