[groundedBird] The bird has found its golden cage

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
groundedBird

[groundedBird] The bird has found its golden cage

Post by groundedBird »

Countless are the times I tried to make a KH out of my wife. I failed miserably each and every one of them. Now the reason of such failures appears crystal clear: I projected my fantasies on her rather than helping her developing her own ones and because of my expectations I wasn't able to communicate in a transparent way.

You know what I mean, don't you? You don't want to tell her "Lock my dick away and threaten me with a full month of chastity if I don't give you head right now" but you want her to tell that to you!!! The only problem is that she doesn't say it, not even for all the gold your money can buy. She is just tuned on a different frequency. And if you tell her, she gives you that pity/puzzled look that makes you feel so miserable.

Long story short, my wife has finally moved her first steps into the female domination and key holding role few days ago. How did it happen? A bit of magic (it is like giving an orgasm to a woman, you know some tricks but it happens at the will of ... God :mrgreen: ), bit of strategy and a very frank conversation.
0 x
groundedBird

Re: [groundedBird] The bird has found its golden cage

Post by groundedBird »

I've been playing with chastity for something like 2 years so my wife was "used" to the concept even do she was not interested in it at all. Sometimes she would agree to lock me up before the foreplay and then after sex she would forget about it. That's it.

Something started to change few months back.

I've changed job 4 months ago and started travelling regularly since then. I tried to lock myself up from time to time when travelling however my fake CB-6000 couldn't be worn for more than 48h consecutively. I started looking for a new cage, ending up with a Holy Trainer V2. I asked my wife to pick the color: pink (of course!!).

Except me having a bit of fun with the new cage while being completely ignored by her, nothing interesting happened until a couple of friends came to visit us 3 weeks ago. They slept in our 1 bedroom flat which meant for us no sex for 8 days (my wife is a bit of a screamer :o ) and for me regular jerking-off session under the shower.

It is Thursday evening, I've just showered and released the 'steam'. As soon as I exit the bathroom she asks me "Have you masturbated under the shower?" with a neutral face. I guess she just wants to know. I would normally reply that I didn't, like I always do when she asks this question, especially considering that we are about to go out for dinner with our friends. A little embarrassed I say instead "Yes, I enjoyed it a bit". She then gives me an annoyed look and says "You know I don't like it". "Honey, anyway we can't have sex because of our friends so no harm done... and by the way if you put me in the cage this wouldn't have happened". While she looks at me, still annoyed, I can see that something has been set in motion in her mind.
0 x
groundedBird

Re: [groundedBird] The bird has found its golden cage

Post by groundedBird »

On the way back home after the night out with the friends, my wife whispers to my ear "When we are back home you wear the cage". Needless to say my hearth misses a beat. I simply say "Ok" as I don't want to discuss this topic with my friends in the car but my face surely shows my true emotions as she smiles. One hour later I hand the key over to her, she disappears in the living room and when she's back the key is gone.

For the first time she has actually locked me up and hidden the key! This realization causes me instant arousal and after few seconds I'm able to feel every centimeter of the cage pressing against my restrained erection. My mind goes literally wild but I have to totally dissimulate my feelings: I will not put the slightest bit of pressure on her with my fantasies.

We cuddle for few minutes and we fall asleep, me much later than her.

It is Friday morning (we leave in the middle east), the beginning of a long 3 days weekend, and we plan to bring our friends to a famous beach in town. After breakfast she asks me if I want to get the cage off to go to the beach. I have few seconds to come up with a strategic reply: she must not feel my chastity crave; she has to desire it by herself. "Just be transparent and simple" I say to my self... "Well honey, this night I was pretty excited and if you let me out I will probably masturbate when in the water". She smirks and then she bluntly replies "Then you stay in the cage.... Let's see what swimwear fits you best: you don't want your best-friend finds out what you are wearing, do you?".
Once again her reaction is completely unexpected and leaves me without words. I get all my swimwear out of the drawer and she makes me try all the pieces until she finds the best fit.

Many hours later we literally fall on the bed, tired to death. I'm of course ready to play but she does not bring up the subject so I don't do it either. I will wait for her for as long as it will be necessary to wait.
0 x