[Mistress A]We are really doing this…

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mistress A

[Mistress A]We are really doing this…

Post by Mistress A »

I am the KH to a very kinky husband, Mistress A Slave. I have always been open-minded about trying new things in bed but never had any specific fantasy or fetish. Mistress A Slave on the other hand had always had many different fantasies and things he wanted to do. After our 1st year of marriage we talked about chastity a few times and we decided to give it a try. My hubby tends to be a bit controlling when it comes to real life, so the first time we tried, it felt like he was pushing too hard and being too demanding. We tried for a little more than a month but I thought that "punishing" him and being "mean" to him would transform me into someone I am not, that we'd be disrespecting each other by doing so.
I had trouble to understand that being the dominant one in bed gave him the release he needed. I failed to comprehend that chastity is a lot more than just carrying a key around my neck. So we gave up on it before even trying.
A couple of months ago we started talking about chastity again and I decided to educate myself more on the matter. I started to experiment a little bit and follow the guidelines to see what we could get out of it. After a month of experimenting my opinion has completely changed, I feel like I've been the dominant one all along but just couldn't see it. We are back to a full FLR and I take a great deal of pleasure by making my husband do whatever I want, whenever I want and that makes us both happy. It's been a fun journey having a slave to fulfill my every demand anytime, anywhere. We've never been so close and so intimate.

I will keep you guys posted on all the fun details another time. ;) ;)

-Mistress A
0 x
NormasMan

Re: [Mistress A]We are really doing this…

Post by NormasMan »

How goes the journey? Your story peaked my interest because like y'all (sorry I let my Texas show) He is more dominant out side of the bedroom, but loves the release of being submissive in the bedroom.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

It's always nice when Keyholder's can find something in male chastity for them. I have always thought it had such potential for our relationship, but I haven't had much success in getting my spouse to harness it. Mostly, in her mind, I think she just does it for my benefit. Good luck on your journey. I look forward to reading about it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Mistress A

Post by Mistress A »

NormasMan wrote:How goes the journey? Your story peaked my interest because like y'all (sorry I let my Texas show) He is more dominant out side of the bedroom, but loves the release of being submissive in the bedroom.
Most days are easy, some not so much. Hubby and I still need some adjusting when it comes to the power exchange. He's been good and is trying hard to become more and more submissive and I am genuinely enjoying it. Some days we have a little trouble to keep the lifestyle interesting because of our work routine, so we agreed on doing something sexual at least once every three days, it could be whatever I am in the mood for: tease/denial, cock/ball torture, anal play; he basically will do anything. He's happy to serve me.
I try to not over think things, let my imagination go wild and the most important thing: to have fun with it.

Right in the beginning we decided to create a contract and write down everything we expected from this. I think that was very important because we have something to base our routine on.
I keep a chore log which is updated on a daily basis and there I specifically describe what I expect from him and how it has to be done.
If he doesn't do his chores as I expect he has to go through some sort of punishment. The punishments usually involve either a flogger, a riding crop, and my favorite: a bamboo cane which is by far the most effective of them all. :twisted: :twisted:

Today I got him a nice leather collar and he has to wear it while he's serving me, that's also the only thing he wears. I find it very hot to have such a strong and handsome male being so attentive and ready to fulfill all my needs whenever I need him to.
0 x
Mistress A

Post by Mistress A »

wishful4 wrote:It's always nice when Keyholder's can find something in male chastity for them. I have always thought it had such potential for our relationship, but I haven't had much success in getting my spouse to harness it. Mostly, in her mind, I think she just does it for my benefit. Good luck on your journey. I look forward to reading about it.
wishful4, I hope your KH can find the benefits of this lifestyle. There are so many.

We have been researching a lot together and came across the book "Uniquely Rika". It has been a very insightful read and is helping us A WHOLE LOT. I strongly advise all KH and chaste husbands to read it.

And above all, talk to your partner about whatever doubts/fears may come, don't be afraid to discuss things. Honesty is everything.
0 x