[Dickclicked] So it will be.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
dickclicked17

[Dickclicked] So it will be.

Post by dickclicked17 »

I am new here so forgive me if I ramble a bit. I have played with chastity for a few months about a year ago. With the ever popular CB6K. My wife never really got into. So it got added to the box of other items I have tried to use to help spice up our relatively dead sex life. So this last week I was talking to a friend who started playing with a CB6K (not really sure how the topic came up). The next day or so after asking and being denied sex I told my wife if she was not going to use it I might as well lock it up. She smiled a little and said sure. So I ordered the sizing rings from MM as I don't want the plastic again. Last night was the first night to sleep with just the sizing base ring on I used #9 the 2 1/8" it was very comfortable and I slept very well. I woke with the strongest morning wood I have had in months. Using the other sizing ring from the kit #7 the 1 7/8" was very tight. That being said I took a base measurement of 7 1/4". I have heard that using a cage will cause shrinkage? So lets go on record and I will watch for that (my hand won't know the difference). I am thinking of ordering a 2" oval X #5 the 1 5/8" X 2 1/2" length Jailbird. With the security screw so i won't fight the lock pinch. I am a grower not a shower as they say. It should be here in time for her birthday so her gift will be my Dickclicked. My birthday is approximately six months later so she thought a release then would be good.
This is not going to be as easy as I was thinking...
0 x
dickclicked17

Re: [Dickclicked] So it will be.

Post by dickclicked17 »

So it's been a while and I wanted to check back in. Never did order the Jailbird however it's on the list and will be just after he first of the year. Not because the wife care but I just want to try it out. I have a few friends that want to hold the key. Most peeps don't seem to have a key holder and I have a few lol. I will post as soon as it's ordered and start this journey soon.

Last bumped by dickclicked17 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:25 pm.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: [Dickclicked] So it will be.

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I also am new as this is the first site I have ever posted on I had made my first devise using pvc with a 2" base ring but thought it to loose however when my wife allowed me to buy a steel ring master we ordered 1.75 base ring it was very tight so we now have 2 we reordered the ring master with 2" ring extremely comfortable as I have been in quite a bit lately and denied as she says I become an ass when I am allowed an orgasm god forbid 2 but any way good luck hope it becomes as good for you as it has me and she becomes more willing with time as my wife did GOOD LUCK
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward