[dee3239] My Journey from D... to Dee Begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
dee3239

[dee3239] My Journey from D... to Dee Begins

Post by dee3239 »

My Wife/Mistress an I had talked about placing me into chastity prior to my last business trip and dabbled with for a day or two. All I could think about on this last trip was being locked up and her holding the key. So being the good submissive who likes to top from the bottom I bought a Holy Trainer v2 and sent it to her while i was away with the expectation of being locked up upon my return.

I have been locked up since Sunday and I have been a whirlwind of emotions. I feel so at peace with my self with my manhood soon to be in Mistress' complete control. I have a deep need and desire for Mistress' to feminize me and turn me into her wife, sissy servant and potentially her cuckold.

I did have to take off the HTv2 and temporarily replace it with the CB 3000 Mistress had purchased earlier because i bought the smallest ring and it was too tight for the initial period. I hope to be back in the HTv2 within the next month or two as the smaller tube will accent my shrinking manhood and transition to a sissy cucky hubby.

Mistress is a little ambivalent about becoming a KEY HOLDER. She allows me to have access to the keys during this transition period to allow me take it off if it is unbearably painful. I pray that she will soon deny access to the keys without permission, begging or some other tribute.

I did not realize how much i enjoyed touching and caressing my cock/clit until I can no longer feel the sensation of my fingers stroking and caressing and massaging it. It is not the orgasm i moss, it ti the tactile sensation of the caressing. Sigh.

A final thought as i begin this journey. My desire to please men sexually has exponentially increased as of late. And more so since i have been locked up. Is this common among chaste men, or is it limited to sissies

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment or write me directly

D... soon to be Dee
0 x
wishful4

Re: [dee3239] My Journey from D... to Dee Begins

Post by wishful4 »

dee3239 wrote:I did not realize how much i enjoyed touching and caressing my cock/clit until I can no longer feel the sensation of my fingers stroking and caressing and massaging it. It is not the orgasm i moss, it ti the tactile sensation of the caressing. Sigh.
This was an unexpected surprise to me, as well. As I was locked for longer periods, I did get used to wearing the device and, at times, would forget it was there. However, I never have gotten used to the fact that I can't feel my cock any time I want.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

dee3239 wrote:My desire to please men sexually has exponentially increased as of late. And more so since i have been locked up. Is this common among chaste men, or is it limited to sissies
No desire here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
dee3239

Post by dee3239 »

Mistress wants the world to know who I am and that she owns me. Therefore, I have been tattooed as a means of public display. The symbolism of the tattoos makes it very apparent.
The left tattoo is of course, Mistress placing me in chastity. One the left, because it is the most important. Defining her control over me
The center is a rising Phoenix with a set of female eyes, symbolizing my feminine side coming out and becoming a sissy
The right is an native American sun symbol blended with BI sexual symbols telling the world I love sex with men as well as women. However it does not tell the world I am only allowed to have sex with men. (yet)

I thank my Mistress for making me in such a permanent fashion. I do love her so.
0 x
dee3239

Post by dee3239 »

dee3239 wrote: The left tattoo is of course, Mistress placing me in chastity. One the left, because it is the most important. .
My chat icon is what was tattooed on my left shoulder
0 x