[dman999]Starting off great!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
dman999

[dman999]Starting off great!

Post by dman999 »

So I guess I will start with a short intro....

We are both in our thirties and have been married for 12 years. We do have children and both work in the professional field. We have an above average sex life...sex at least 4 times a week. She has a closest full of lingerie and we have a toy chest full of sex toys!

My journey began this past Monday. I purchased two chastity devices over a year ago. I first purchased a birdcage then I purchased a jailhouse. I would wear them periodically during our sexy time. I never explained to my wife my most ultimate fantasy....her controlling my cock, my erections, and my orgasms. I would wear it for up to 30 minutes and then she would take it off and we would fuck. It wasn't doing much for me and she was afraid it was hurting me. I needed a way to explain this to her but was afraid.

So...fast forward to Monday evening. I snuck away and hopped in the shower. I gave my cock and very good cleaning....I do clean every morning before going to work. This time I did my man scapeing. I shaved my shaft and my balls. I got out of the shower and got the jailhouse out of the toy chest and locked my cock up. I put on some tight fitting underwear ( I think I have an underwear fetish...I own all types of underwear!) I sat in the living room nervously deciding how I was going to approach this subject. I was ready to turn this over to the love of my life and I wanted her to understand what it was I was trying to do for her. I actually lit candles throughout the house.

So I sat and ran scenario after scenario through my mind. I ended up searching the internet and came across a story about this very topic. I read it first and it was exactly how I felt and what it I was trying to accomplish. I sent her a link to it and asked her to read it. I sat nervously watching her read it. To my surprise...a tear ran down her face. I thought I blew at this point. I started asking a million questions...much to my surprise...it was tears of happiness. She couldn't believe what I was giving her at this moment and what I was trying to give her in the past.

So....she was on board!! I got up and walked into our bedroom to retrieve the keys and returned to the living room. I handed over the keys and kissed her passioninlty. It has been a long time since I felt that type of kiss!

That evening we layed in bed cuddling each other and kissing. One thing lead to another and before I knew it....I was eating her pussy. Now...I have always enjoyed doing this...but this time was special. I was able to enjoy the sweet taste of her pussy while I was restricted in my cage. I was able to focus on her completely. She then asked for magic wand...her favorite...and I massaged her pussy to a huge orgasm!! We cleaned up and just layed in each others arms and fell asleep.

The next morning my cock was a little sore from being locked up all night. This was the first time that I had the cage on that long. My mind was going crazy. I hopped in the shower and the cage began to slide down adding pressure to my balls. At first...it was uncomfortable but then turned into pleasure. I got out dried off and got dressed. For my job I must dress up but be casual. Being dressed for work and knowing my cock was caged was scary but excited me. I thought...man I am really going to do this! My job requires me to be behind the desk most of the day. I couldn't wait to see how this was going to feel. I got the kids up and got them ready for school. My wife was still getting ready and I couldn't get her off my mind. I went into our master bath and kissed her. I then went into the kitchen to empty out the dishwasher and load the dirty dishes. This was a first for me. I have never taken the intionative to do this first thing in the morning. I was a new man!

To be continued...
0 x
dman999

Re: [dman999]Starting off great!

Post by dman999 »

I was able to survive the day at work with no problems. That evening my wife needed another round of pleasure. This time not only did she want her magic wand...she wanted her attachment that goes with it that will penetrate her....all while I was still locked up. She was able to have two orgasms this go round. I cleaned up her toy and cawledbqck in bed. My cock was aching to get but I was so turned from her double orgasm. I was yearning to cuddle with her so bad. She ended up on top of me and we lost each other kissing. Before I realized it...she had the key and asked if I wanted out. Hell...how could I say no. I replied with a quick yes!! She unlocked the lock and I attempted to remove the cage. It was a little difficult since my cock was swelling!! I finally twisted the cage off but next was the very difficult part. How in the hell was I going to remove the ring when my cock was raging hard. I worked and worked until I was completely free. Damn did it feel good for my cock to be able to straighten all the way out.

I looked at my wife which was lying beside me. She was spread eagle gentle rubbing her dripping wet pussy. It just glowed with juice from the light from the TV. She ordered me to get on top of her. I positioned myself on top and slowly eneterd her. It felt like I was a virgin again vetting to feel a wet pussy for the first time. I entered her and just collapsed. OMG did it feel good. I started thrusting her and lost control. I immediately starting fucking her hard...that is the way she loves it. She asked me to tell her one of my biggest fantasy. She told me she would be able to handle it. The fantasy I told her went something like this...

We get a hotel room in the neighboring city (we do this all the time...date nights and stay in a hotel) and we hire a male masseuse. You instruct me that I will remain locked up the entire time during your massage. The masseuse arrives and he has his own table. He instructs you to get comfortable while he sets up. You remove your robe and you are only wearing a black bra and matching thong. He instructs you to lay face down on the table. He states the he is a little warm so he asked if its alright to remove his shirt and pants. You quickly reply yes. He removes his shirt and his pants. He is only wearing a pair of short silky tight fitting boxer briefs. He begins massaging your back then moving to your legs. Be comments on how nice your ass is. ( her ass is out of this world by the way ). He tells me I am one lucky man. With every stroke up your leg, you moan. He goes ahead and tests the water. He applies one hand on your ass, then rubs. Your moan is now louder. He begins to massage both ass cheeks. He instructs you to roll over. At this point you are almost out of breath. He starts with the usually...beginning with the shoulders, then the arms, and down to your legs. Again, with every stroke up your leg, you moan louder. You begin to spread your legs little by little until your wet thongs are exposed. He gentle massages the outside of your thongs pressed against your clit. I look over to the side of the table and I notice his shorts have a bulge in them and your hand is literally inches from his bulge. He moves in closer and his bulge brushes your hand. You instally grab his bulge. (By the way...I am still thrusting her hard!!). You ask him to remove his shorts and he places his hard cock in your hands. You start slowly jacking his cock. I look back at your thongs and he has somehow removed them. He is now fingering your wet pussy while you are jacking his cock!! He states that he would love to taste you. You tell him to go ahead and help himself. You begin to moan louder and louder and you explode with an orgasm. You them look at me and my swollen locked up cock. You instruct me to get a condom so your new friend can fuck you. I get up and get a condom and hand it over to the masseuse. He wraps his large cck and begins to fuck you hard. You instruct me to suck your tits while you get fucked. He states he is going to cum and you ask him to squirt his cum all over you!! He pulls out, removes the condom and shoots all over your chest and tits!

As soon as I told her that, she exploded with huge orgasm and so did I. I pulled out and shot all over her. It was amazing. She told me she liked the story and since I pleased her so well...I could sleep without the cage!! We kissed, cuddled and fell asleep in each others arm.

The next morning when I go out of the shower...I was putting on underwear and she cleared her throat and said "Aren't you forgetting something? The cage and lock!". Damn...I did ask for this lifestyle. My cock began to grow knowing she instructed me to do this. I got the cage and was locked up. She locked it...patted my cock and said "that's a good boy".

To be continued....
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

A variation of one of my favourite fantasies which W/we have also play acted. Very hot and exciting.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
dman999

Post by dman999 »

So Wednesday and Thursday were pretty normal. Both nights I was instructed to eat her pussy and massage it with her magic wand. Again...no relief for me but I am loving just focusing on her needs.

Now of brings me to Friday!! This is when things really heated up. We decided to go out for dinner with the kids. When I returned home from work to change clothes...I asked my wife if she could unlock me to adjust. ( I think the ring is too large for me). She agreed and unlocked me. She stood over watch while adjusted. I couldn't help it, but dick began to harden. When I tried to put the cage on...it wouldn't fit. My wife said she would leave me so I could work it back it. I considered trying the birdcage at this point but I love the feel of the jailhouse! We loaded up the fam and took off.

My wife ended up drinking to glasses of wine which really gets her going! I could tell I was in for an interesting evening! It was late when we returned home so the kids went straight to bed. We both crawled in bed and she instructed me to get busy. I haven't licked so much pussy before but I am loving it!! I licked her what seemed like 20 minutes. Then she popped the question..."would you like to be freed?". I am thinking to myself...hell yes. So replied with I would love to but if that is what you want then okay. She said "but under one condition... you can stick your cock in my pussy, fuck me, but can't cum! And you will get 10 lashes on each ass check wwith my crop! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What I have I done?!?! At this point...I wanted that warm sweet pussy. She was so wet!! She made me cover my face while she retrieved the key. She unlocked my cock and I had the problem of getting my raging hard cock back through this hole.

She lwas just laying there spread eagle. She instructed me to come fuck her. As soon as the head of my cock touched her sweet spot...I began to shake!! It was exactly how I remembered the first time entering her special place. I slide all the way in and almost collapsed on top of her. I began slow bit then started slamming her sweet spot! She told me I would be punished if I cummed. She said I would be spanked hard! Hearing that about made me explode. She then almost sent me over the edge of no return...she positioned herself to rub her clot while I fucked her. She knows it drives me wild when she tells me to fuck her while she is rubbing her pussy. After about 5 minutes she began to shake and I could feel her pussy tighten up and squeeze my cock and she exploded. She came all over my cock and I couldn't!! She ordered me to pull out of her pussy. My cock and balls ached!! She told since I pleased her and was able to contain myself....I would be rewarded. I am thinking that I am going to be suprised with a blow job or something...nope....I could sleep again without the cage!! Hell...it was still good enough for me. There was no way my cock was going to calm down to go back in that cage.

I am so happy with this lifestyle. I have always loved my wife...but this has just sent me to a blow place that makes me realize how I am the luckiest man in the world....I am able to call this amazing woman my wife and she is in total control of me. I am so focused on pleasing her not only in the bed... but with everything throughout the day!

I can't wait to report what happened tonight....it was amazing!!

To be continued....
0 x
dman999

Post by dman999 »

Saturday night and Day b

The entire family went out on the town for dinner. We arrived home late and put the kids to bed. My wife had been complaining of her back hurting real bad.

I decided to go run her a hot bubble bath so she could relax. I lit candles and rolled up a towel like they do at a spa. After she put down the last child for bed, I told her I had a bubble bath waiting for her. She was happy since her back was hurting so bad.

I continued tidying up while she got in the bath. After cleaning up, I decided to get the coconut oil out that we just bought the day before. (we have experimented with coconut oil in the past. a very good oil to use for massaging and it smells very good. best to purchase the unrefined oil. its safe to rub on the pussy and use as lube. don't believe me...look it up) The coconut oil comes pretty much as a solid. You must heat it up. You can do this by scooping some out in your hand and rubbing your hands together. This time needed to be special. We have fondue pots that we never use. I scooped about 4 spoonfuls into the fondue bowl and lit the tea candle underneath it.

I then lit some more candles in the bedroom and was setting the tone to give my wife the most pleasurable massage! I went into our bathroom to find her relaxing in the garden tub. I removed my clothes with the exception of my underwear. I asked if she would like for me to bathe her. She replied "I would love that." I got the sponge and lathered it up and began with her arms and chest. She then raised one leg at a time so I could wash them. She then stood up so I could wash her ass and pussy. Damn I wanted it so bad. My cock was aching to bust out of the cage!! I rinsed her off with cups of warm water. She stood up and I toweled her off.

When made our way back into the bedroom and I asked her if she would like a massage. She could smell the coconut oil at this point. She loves the small of coconut. She laid down on her stomach and I picked up the fondue bowl. The oil was melted and had a warm touch. I scooped out a handful of the oil a dripped it on her back. She just moaned from the touch of the warm oil. I began working on her back since it was bothering her. After massing her back for about 10 minutes, I scooped some more oil out a dribbled it on her ass. What she said next just about sent me over the edge. I hear her say "mmmm, that feels like your warm cum shooting on my ass." Oh damn wouldn't I love to be shooting a hot load on her ass!! But...this is all about her. I yearn to please her now!! I began massaging her ass (again..I mentioned this earlier...she has an ass to die for). I massaged on her ass for awhile and then moved down and worked on her legs. I started at the top and worked my way down. I then decided to suck on her toes. I thought she was going to orgasm right then and there. She loved it!! This went on for about 15 minutes.

I asked her to roll over so I could work on her front. Damn she was beautiful all shiny from the oil!! I began dribbling oil on her chest and started with her chest. She has nipples that make you want to suck on them all day. Her breast are just the perfect size for me. I continued to work down her body until I was back at her toes. Again, I took them to my mouth and sucked them! She was moaning with pleasure!!

I then decided to work on her sweet spot. By this point she was all horned up. Her clit was swollen and sensitive to touch. I started real slow massage around her pussy lips. I worked faster and faster until she said get my wand and penetrate me with it!! I couldn't get it fast enough. I worked on her pussy form about 10 minutes and then she instructed to get up on the bed beside her so she could lick and suck my locked up cage.

As soon as I got up there and I felt the warmth of her tongue on my cock..I began to let out a huge moan. She loves sucking on my cock and she knows I love watching her doing so. She sucked it like there was no cage...the only problem was...it was caged! I continued working her pussy the magic wand. The next stepped surprised the hell out of me. I hear her say "get my dildo, better yet, get the strap on and strap it on you so you can fuck me." By this point the burning feeling in my cock was unbearable. I had to remind myself this is what I wanted.

I got the strap on strapped on and knelt down and entered her. She just moaned as I was entering the dildo into her pussy. She was saying stuff like, that is big, oh that feels me up, damn that feels good. I started slowly thrusting her pussy and trying not to shove it in too far. Hell...I couldn't tell how deep I was. I couldn't feel that warm, wet pussy. She exclaims "Deeper...put it in me!" I then started fucking her good with that dildo. She has her wand rubbing her clit so I am getting some vibrating sensation from that. She arches her back and explodes orgasm after orgasm. I can't remember her cumming that long before. It took her awhile to catch her breath. She then says "damn babe, that was hot." Damn woman...you telling me. I just kept staring at her freshly fucked pussy. I wanted to taste her so bad!!

I then asked her if she would like for me to wash her off in the shower. She liked that idea. I went and started a warm shower. I moved the candles into the bathroom so we could still have the glow. She stepped in and I was right behind. I lathered up and sponge and washed the most amazing, beautiful woman. Damn I was in heaven.

To be continued...
0 x
dman999

Post by dman999 »

Things I forgot to mention.

On Saturday morning, she asked me to fix breakfast. I hopped out of bed and began the task. During breakfast, my wife asked if I would cut up the cantaloupe. I went into the kitchen and began that task. I cut up a small amount and it to her since she wanted some. I returned to the kitchen to finish cutting it up. Just about when I was done...my wife comes into the kitchen next me and says "this cantaloupe is so good. Its warm and juicy. Watch this honey." She is now sucking on a piece of cantaloupe in front of me!! She is killing me at this point..but I am loving it!!

This morning while she was getting dressed, she states "I have a wonderful idea." As she has a shit eating grin on her face. I say "whats that." She said "you can shave my pussy bald tonight." I thought I was going to collapse to the floor. We had just completed looking at chastity devices on the internet and images of locked up cocks most of the morning while laying in bed. I just can't get enough of this new lifestyle!!

Can't wait to shave her sweet spot tonight!! She has found a device that she really likes...the only problem is the price. I guess we will be saving up for it!!
0 x