[charliechaste] More to life than vanilla

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
charliechaste

[charliechaste] More to life than vanilla

Post by charliechaste »

Hi, I've posted a few sporadic posts here and there, and have lurked on here for the last year, learning more and more about chastity in marriage, fine-tuning what I want my journey to be, becoming more and more convinced that this is for me, working up to the point of telling all to my SO, only to suffer a set back, either by her dismissing the topic before I can even go there, or by an orgasm which usually interferes with my chastity ideas for a number of days. But it ain't going any place, that need.

So in preparation for the 'Journey' which I hope to make, I have set about some preparations on my own, like one would if planning a long cruise or similar. Firstly I have started a regime of self-denial, learning in the process what makes me tick. She and I do not recently have much chance for fun, so I am currently at day 20 since I had a self-inflicted ruined O. Day 24 since proper O with SO.

What I've learned is interesting, to me at least. Clearly I'm enjoying it. But I've learned how very cyclical I am, in the same way as a woman has certain events she can predict, so too I can predict certain sequences of events for me post-O.

The interesting time for me occurs around Day 12, this is when the housework bug kicks in. I'm a machine, can't do enough to get the place in shape. Utterly predictable. It's also around this time that I am most likely to stray, by which I mean take matters into my own hands. I have will-power so I can fight that urge to a point. But it becomes tricky, especially at night time.

The second preparatory step is that I have purchased the cb6ks and am pretty settled on the fitting, and can wear it for long periods, well I'm having some problems at night with pain, so 22 hours is the longest I've lasted before having to take it off to fight the pain. This isn't the area for fitting chat, but let's just say I moved down a ring size last night before bed, which was a bad plan, I am now back up a size and feels so comfortable I literally do forget it's there a lot of the time. Just need to get a set up I can sleep the full night with.

The third preparatory step, is the hardest, and the most important. Anyone reading this will wonder what I've done to prepare my travelling companion for this journey, how to present it in a way that it's a journey she'll consider embarking on, hopefully even enjoy, or come to enjoy. Alas, progress on that front has been sluggish, to say the least. Having discussed it briefly here with others, I gathered as much material as I could, to see if there was something I could give her to read to explain this 'oddity' of mine. Knowing her as I do, I realised that would be a bad plan, it would have to be spoken about initially. So I decided to start really slowly, and told her I didn't want to orgasm, just as we were about to make love. Not ideal timing, and I struggled to provide a meaningful explanation, sounding instead like a bit of a dummy. She laughed, joked that maybe I need a therapist (I don't blame her in light of how I presented it, it was funny). Needless to say, that encounter did not end in denial, nor any of the subsequent ones where I attempted to deny myself once she had come. It is clear that to her it is a big negative if I don't come, and that's the thing I need to address.

That's where I am at now in my journey, hopefully more posts will follow as I gingerly try to make my chastity part of our life together. Watch this space (I hope)
0 x