[cc1988] Journal the Weekend

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cc1988

[cc1988] Journal the Weekend

Post by cc1988 »

So Saturday we departed the house around 10 in the morning after putting on the newly made cage. Then it was off to philly to see phantom of the opera. After getting some lunch at reading terminal we went over for the 2:00 showing. At this point i had several drinks including the mornings coffee and found out how difficult it was to use the restroom in public with a cage on. We then met some friends we hadn't seen in a while and went out for dinner. we arrived back at her apartment around 9 and that's where the fun began. or should I say her fun. after back rubbing we got a shower together then back into the bedroom. where i was instructed to get her warmed up by massaging and kissing her back. After that she decided that i should watch as she played with her vibrator. This was torture! finally i was allowed to service her with my mouth. after getting her off she relaxed just teasing me and asking if i wanted out which of course i did. She said i was allowed out on one condition i had to where the silicone sheath on my cock which completely kills all sensation for me. So i agreed i went on pounding her until she came. And it was at that point she notified me that that was my only chance to cum through intercourse and if i was to cum now she wanted to play a game called red light green light. She laid the with her legs open so i could see her playing with herself. When she gave me the green light i could stroke as soon as she said red light i had to remove my hands. This turned into a horribly timed red light for me which was a complete and udder ruined orgasm to which i still have not had any release. I believe she absolutely loved it. she gets soaked knowing she has they key to my happiness and frustration
0 x
Devices: Birdlocked Mini and my custom device not yet named
poboy

Re: [cc1988] Journal the Weekend

Post by poboy »

Wow that is super hot! How long will she make you wait?
0 x