[MrCage] the beginning of a new lifestyle

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
MrCage

Re: [MrCage] the beginning of a new lifestyle

Post by MrCage »

Well today is the end of week oNe. Wow I can't believe ex made it. Yesterday I was constantly thinking about sex. We both are getting horny. Mrs Cage says its not time yet and I have to wait. She said its hard for her too. I told her that she can have an orgasm any way or time she wants. She Sid she wants my penis. Well, that's her decision. We will see what happens tonight and this week. I am really wondering what we will both be like next week. She still hasn't told me when she will let me out. I think maybe when we go to vegas in two weeks.

So Thursday , I was so sexually frustrated that I told her so. Then I wrote on a yellow sticky,"I want to have sex with you!" I took a picture of it with her cell camera. Then I made it her wallpaper. Left the phone and waited. She got the message and the sneaky girl never said anything. Since she said nothing, I did another one later. Then she laughed and with that sexy sexy smirk she laughed and said,"stop sending those messages!" I know she liked it.

I can't believe locknky is so paranoid about going out and being normal. I have been going about my usual business all week. I don't have a choice. And when I have asked Mrs Cage, she laughs and says, " sorry honey. That's not how it works. The answer is no." I had excercise class, work, and I even had a public speaking engagement. I was a little nervous about the speech. Standing out in the open wondering if my package was too big. At least Mrs. Cage checked and okay'd it this morning.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

8 days of eroticism...
So it's been a really Wild ride, here we are on the 8th day. Last night Mrs Cage and I were talking about how her pens needs a good cleaning. She said she would do it today. We were busy then tired, so I will be cleaned tomorrow. She will also install a smaller spacer as I have had two episodes of "lost balls".

I asked her if she could remove the cage since it's been a week. She said "no". But I said, "well I am so horny, could you try milking my prostate? She made me get her vibrator and my prostate stimulator. She said I would go first then I was to please her. So she started playing with my balls. I was so excited. Just looking at her sexy body and beauty drives me wild! Now she is in complete control of my cock (really her cock) and it is mind blowing. So she inserts the probe and takes a vibrator to the base of my cock. I was overstimulated, then she decided to use the vibrator on me. Whoa. That has never happened. It's a vibrator that she doesn't like on her and she has her favorite pink rabbit, so she is now using the purple vibe on me. I felt a huge force in my ass and she tried to find the spot. She found it quite a few times, but it never stayed in the right place long enough for me to cum. I did feel myself leak a little something a few times though. It made me crave my own orgasm (which never came). It was quite funny because before she started she was saying that "I have to perform a procedure on you. I'm sorry but you will just have to get through it." After "the procedure", she made me use her pink rabbit and oral on her pussy. I love licking her and making her cum with my mouth. Being cuffed behind my back', I held the vibrator with my toes. She watched my caged cock bursting through the vents as she climaxed and had the most intense orgasm. She said she liked seeing me caged as she was led to orgasm. Man, this has really put a new twist on our sex.
Tonight we were talking about how long I was going to be locked. She has a wicked smile that gives her great pleasure in not telling me. After last night with her incredible orgasm, I don't think she will be letting me out any time soon.
She has the key on a necklace. The first part of the week she kept it hidden. This last part of the week, she has worn it boldly. It's always out and in plain view, this really drives me crazy but also gives me a great sense of her love and adventurous spirit. I think she is really enjoying her new position as keyholder.
I'm certain I won't have an orgasm for another week and fearful that I may not have one for a long time! 2-3 months maybe. It's driving me crazy not to be able to touch myself or get an erection, or cum!
0 x
It's good to be caged.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

:D tonight is the 21st day of being locked up. Holy moly, I can't believe it! I really didn't think she would do this to me. Three weeks straight right out of the gate must be a record. In the time being, she only cleaned me up twice and changed the ring and spacer once. With the right fit, it does feel much more comfortable and tolerable. My nocturnal erections are now something I sleep through. But I really have a hard time in the mornings as I get erections soon upon waking. Mrs Cage devilishly teases me verbally. Her manta has become, "it's not time yet. I will let you know when it's time." And so I have become hopeless with no knowledge of when that time will be. Two weeks ago it was frustrating, then I got a bit irritated the second week. This just made her more entertained and amused. This past week I have reached an acceptance of my fate. So now I will wait. I do ask for hints and possible time frames. But my wise and playful woman smiles and gives me her mantra. I wanted to have an orgasm so bad in weeks one and two. Now I would be happy just to have a full erection for one minute.

Last Sunday, she gave me a clean up and shave in the tub. It was the first time anyone has shaved me. I have always shaved myself. She was delicate and caring and thorough. She hates putting the cage on. We had quick success when she made me hold frozen beans on the crotch and she used lotion. If it was easier to replace the cage, she might let me out more often. I told her that she has only taken it off three times and she needs practice. I say it will get easier the more she does it. Being that I had been so good and attentive to her, she gave me a brief handjob after my cleanup. So brief that she quit just as I was getting close to a full erection. That was torturous.

So now, I have become used to sitting down to pee. We laugh because it takes me longer to pee than her.
Now I just accept that I have no idea or control on when I might be let out to pee, touch myself, have sex, or anything really. I don't use lube as much as before. My balls are huge and vey sensitive and tender. All the while, I feel absolutely nothing on my cock. I only feel the pressure as I squeeze from an attempted erection. I cannot wait to have sex with the most beautiful woman in the world, my key holder, Mrs. Cage.
Sleep soft friends, Mr. Cage.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

:shock: OMG- it's been awhile since I posted my journey. Well too much to write now and it's late. But I will share today's experience:
Mrs Cage has had me locked for a few weeks straight. She went away on Black Friday for the weekend. I went Crazy horny over the weekend. All I could think about was release for sex as soon as she came home. She got home Sunday night. We were both exhausted from the weekend. I had the kids and their sports. So nothing happened. But this morning, she unlocked me. She said it is my reward for good behavior. I did a lot around the house and bought her a new washer and dryer. The washer broke on Thanksgiving. She was surprised by the dryer. So I was free today. The stipulation was this: as she took the lock from the cage, she held it up and said sternly, "Now if you misbehave and do anything inappropriate with yourself, this will go back on for month straight!" I looked at her with disbelief. She saw my look and repeated, "I WILL put you back in your cage for a month straight, do you understand?" Shit, I thought. Damn. I don't know if I can do that. I want the free day but I think it is worse. So I made it through the day. Very happy to stand to pee. And I didn't do anything inappropriate. When I climbed to bed, I did the unconscious natural adjustment and scratch to myself. She eyeballed me with her threatening look. "What are you doing right now? What was that for? " "what? Nothing." I replied. I felt a rush of anxiety thinking she may invoke her punishment of a month. To think that I made it all day, only to get locked for a month at the very end! She thought about it for a second or two. I felt it. She let it go. I breathed relief. She was so tired tonight. She fell asleep and didn't lock me up. Temptation beckons. What will I do ? To hold myself or rub myself? That is the question. She sleeps. I wonder. If she wakes suddenly, there will be no hiding an erection. If she sleeps, there will be great sensations, and in the morning,guilt.
I wish she had locked me tonight. This is worse. I will let you know what happens.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

MrCage wrote:The washer broke on Thanksgiving. She was surprised by the dryer. So I was free today

Kinda makes you wonder what she would do for a new refrigerator? :lol:
MrCage wrote:I wish she had locked me tonight. This is worse.
I sometimes have those same wishes.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

:o and NOW.......duh,duh,duh........we enter a new dimension. A dimension not only of flesh and plastic, but a dimension of STEEL.....duh, duh, duh.....
Yes, a Mature Metal Jailbird is on order.
We have been in chastity for 9 months, and the turn from CB-X to MM has happened.
I ordered the sizing rings, read so many posts, and tried ring sizes on for weeks, measuring my size and writing it down. The last thing I want is a misfit cage. So the order is made.
Mrs. Cage has become removed from the cage since Christmas. And so the cage has been removed as well. We are on a holiday I suppose. I think I drive her crazy with it sometimes. She has said that I can be free until the jailbird arrives. This scares me. She could quite possibly be setting me up for a long period of lockup.She might say, "Oh honey, you were free for so long, now it's time to be put away for just as long." Perhaps she may go one step further and say,"Well, I hope you enjoyed your freedom because you just lost it for a long long time. And I really want you to enjoy your new cage!"

Well, I must say, I have not cum on my own, but I have made it grown/groan on my own a few times. She has threatened me that any misbehavior would result in a month straight of lockup. So the term "misbehavior" has a subjective definition. What say you, readers? I say, " I cleaned myself thoroughly in the shower!" That ain't misbehavin' now is it? Well, time will tell.
Good night, and sleep soft my caged friends. I will be sleeping hard for now.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I told Mrs Cage that the Jailbird will be 6 weeks to build. As much as I really enjoyed the freedom since Christmas, I didn't want to let her think the JB would be here in two weeks. She locked me up yesterday.
It's funny to see how she changes, ever so subtly, when the cage is on. Something I think that only a mate could pick up on.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
MiFlyboy

Post by MiFlyboy »

I told Mrs Cage that the Jailbird will be 6 weeks to build. As much as I really enjoyed the freedom since Christmas, I didn't want to let her think the JB would be here in two weeks. She locked me up yesterday.
It's funny to see how she changes, ever so subtly, when the cage is on. Something I think that only a mate could pick up on.

You have a nice chastity trial going. Our Jailbird took 4 weeks to show up, and was delivered by USPS. They ship out of Mid-Texas. The package was delivered while I was at work. My SO surprised me when I got home spinning it on her finger.

Remember one thing with chastity to keep it going: What's in it for her???

Sincerely,
FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

So with the Jailbird on order, I am uncertain about the fit. I am 5" flaccid, and measured myself many times over a few weeks. A few times I was a cool 4.5". I ordered a 4.5" cage length. The directions said to go 1/4 shorter than your length. In reading other posts, I noticed that many times, the JB was returned to make it shorter. Also the directions said that short was better than long. And I think I should account for some difference in inaccurate measurements. Like, how can I be sure I was at the base in the same place each time?

So now, I am thinking I ordered too short. Should I call and split the difference to 4 5/8" or just stay with the 4.5" ??? Will it really make a difference? :?:
0 x
It's good to be caged.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

MrCage wrote:So now, I am thinking I ordered too short. Should I call and split the difference to 4 5/8" or just stay with the 4.5" ??? Will it really make a difference? :?:
Don't sweat the cage length too much. If you are within a half inch, it will work fine, and if you need to change it, that can be done without purchasing an entirely new device. Remember that the cage sits about 3/4 in away from your body when installed and locked. My experience is to subtract about 1/2 in from your flaccid length measurement and I'm on my third MM device. The biggie, IMO, is to get the cage diameter right the first time because it can't be changed. This measurement affects everything. Consider this. There is only one size base ring that fits absolutely perfect (either oval or round) in the beginning. Thus, the diameter of the cage affects the distance between the bottom of the cage and the base ring. This is what holds the device firmly (and comfortably) in place. If you purchase a cage diameter too large, it could squeeze the scrotum too tightly and make the device unwearable and could make you think your base ring is too small. To be honest, it's somewhat of a crap shoot to get it right, but $10 adjustments (or even $100 for shortening a cage)at MM are much better than having to replace the whole device. You can even change the gap yourself with a bench vise if you are careful.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271