[MrCage] the beginning of a new lifestyle

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
MrCage

[MrCage] the beginning of a new lifestyle

Post by MrCage »

Click.click.. And that's how it started. A few clicks on the Adam and Eve website. My wife and I were looking for a new toy and browsing the site. Then I saw a title for chastity. What's this all about? I wondered as I looked. Well, if it's here then someone must be doing it. Hmmm I wonder if THAT would be fun. So we looked at the devices. She looked at me, I looked at her and said "okay, try it. It might be fun." And so we ordered the CB-Curve. Then we waited....one week then two. In the meantime I started looking at the various blogs. I found Thumper, and Sarah Jameson and a few others. There is FemDom but she is a little over the top for us. So Mrs. Cage got the subscription to Sarah, and I started reading. Then I got scared. Uh-oh, what have I got myself into? We enjoy a little tying and spanking now and then. It's always just a "treat" for us and not really an everyday thing. So I thought the cage would be just that. Then the box came. We made a date for a contract and then "the ceremony". It was romantic and erotic. The moment she clicked the lock, I knew this would be a really different thing. Our agreement is to try this for one month then re-evaluate the situation. That was a good idea. We commit for a month and then if we like it we go on. So, I thought maybe she would give me a day on and then a day off just to get used to it. When she clicked the lock, she looked at me with that mischievous smile and said, "NOPE! It's on for the month." Wow. Now today is day one. I made it through the first night last night. Awoke a few times to some pinching from the nocturnal erection. It wasn't that bad. So Mrs Cage suggested that we go ski today. Sure, it's a beautiful spring day. Halfway through the afternoon, the caged tiger was roaring with chafing pain. It's okay she said. So we come home, get ready for a dinner out. She dresses completely HOT, and alluring. She is beautiful. Just before we leave,Mrs Cage goes to her dresser and says, "Before we go, you have to do this." She hands me her vibrator. "No way." I said. "That is just unfair . Come on, it's day ONE, and you want me to do that? " Well, considering the terms of the contract, I "happily complied with her request". She had an incredible orgasm as I watched, growing inside my cage. This was a real turn on for both of us. On the way to dinner, I couldn't help myself but ask, "how was your orgasm?" Mrs Cage smiled wickedly and said," it was great. Quick and I didn't have to wait for you. I said," Congratulations on the benefits of chastity. So how long are you going to keep me locked before I get an orgasm?" A sly smile came across her face. Her blue eyes told me she had wicked thoughts. Then her sexy lips said," the whole month!" I'm in for a wild ride, and I'm so lucky that Mrs Cage is in the drivers seat. Wish me luck on night two.
1 x
It's good to be caged.
Chass4Tess

Re: [MrCage] the beginning of a new lifestyle

Post by Chass4Tess »

MC,

Sounds as if you have a caring KHer. I like her kink and look forward to hearing more about your journey. I'm about to join you as my installation is today however; I don't have any idea of my duration.

Best
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

A HARD NIGHT last night....
Well last night was the second night. I awoke at four in the morning to an enormous erection. I woke myself and my lovely Mrs. Cage with groaning and writhing. I went back to sleep only to "rise again" to a second curved flagpole. It was a weird sensation. Not pain as in suffering a punch or a cut, but a crushing pain. I was bursting through the vents of the cage. It lasted some time and I could do nothing about it. Mrs Cage was a little annoyed,she said that she can't do this if I wake up every night like this.

When morning came she told me that we shouldn't do this if it will continue to cause me pain. "It's not fun. I don't like seeing you in pain like that. It's not what I signed up for." "I agree, I said. But it will go away and I will get used to it." All the things I read say that it takes three nights. So here I am at night three.

I know it's only day two, but I learned both from skiing yesterday and working around the house today that lotion and lube is mandatory. Much like sunscreen, you only remember that you needed it after you got burned. I'm a quick learner so I lubed before bed.

Well in thinking about my situation, I really must say that I'm pleased and happy with how it is. The cage is relatively comfortable and I feel that I could do this for awhile. Although urinating is a learning curve! (Pun intended since I am wearing the curve). I like the feeling of seeing Mrs Cage smiling as she is realizing that she does, in fact, have my penis and it's entirely in her control. I am surprised when she tells me that "I'm not sure when I will free you. We'll have to wait and see." She is a planner, so I can tell that she has a plan that she is not sharing and she loves it. I told her that when the month is over, the cage comes off for the renegotiation. She isn't so sure. I really am not in a position to negotiate that, now am I ? But so far, so good.

Tomorrow is my first day at work. I'm a little nervous about this. I told Mrs. Cage that I am really glad that we had the weekend to adjust to this. I recommend this to all. I think having the two days has given me the ability to not focus on it so much tomorrow.

While in bed,I told Mrs.Cage that I love her and that I'm okay with this. Holding my cage led to rubbing it a little while she watched. She told me to stop. We kissed instead. Then she rolled on top of me and rubbed herself against my cagedness. She kissed me with her beautiful hair falling all around my face. God she is beautiful. I know what it feels like to rub against her, tonight I couldn't feel it so much. I asked her if the cage bothered her. "No.It feels good. I like it."she said. I said, " Well, I have to tell you, I couldn't feel it so much." "That's too bad honey, because it felt really good". Oh the lust for her is driving me crazy, I know it will get worse. I kissed Mrs Cage good night and she has fallen asleep. Holding her cages penis as I finish this post. I don't care if she never unlocks me at this point. May all you men be as fortunate as I am. Goodnight and sleep soft, Mr. Cage.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh... hang out, it's fun but it does take some time for your body to get used to it! You can do it, I understand your kh's side. I'm not excited by causing my hubby pain so I hated seeing him wince. We've talked a lot about it and it's helped me that he explains how it feels. So keep talking!

:)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Day three, and first day at work. I'm tired,she's tired. The day went well. I was only uncomfortable a few times. Started thinking that I shouldn't be pinched so much. Then realized the cage moves a bit more than it should.tonight I went to the cb-x.com site to see how it should look. Well, I found that they don't have a great deal of instruction. For how sensitive the area is and how many pieces there are, one would expect an assembly diagram. Well, I finally figured put that mrs. Cage had left a piece out. The second base part was not installed. She corrected it. It definitely is pinching less now.

I did sleep much better last night. Mrs. Cage said I tossed and turned a lot. I did awake at 4:00am again. This time, my cock was so hard and my bladder was soooo full didn't know if was going to cum or pee. I sat half asleep on the toilet. I peed, a lot.

Thinking:
Well work went much better than I had feared. No one seemed to notice any wardrobe discrepancies, and it was fairly comfortable through the day. I think it feels very much like wearing an athletic cup all the time. So lady M is right, it will be okay. Will we like it so much that it will be a long term thing? Probably, as Mrs Cage has no plans for my release anytime soon. I can make a week with this, but I don't think three or four is going to be easy. Is this uncommon to get locked 24/7 right out of the starting gate? In any event, I am feeling a new and different love coming from within myself for my Mrs.Cage.
I think I am seeing the transformation that so many others have. It's nice. I think I will love this new lifestyle.

Questions :
Is it uncommon to get locked 24/7 right put of the starting gate?
What is my chance of sex next week?
Where can I get A&D lube?

Gotta go. Good night and Sleep soft, Mr Cage.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Atone

Post by Atone »

MrCage wrote: Questions :
Is it uncommon to get locked 24/7 right put of the starting gate?
What is my chance of sex next week?
Where can I get A&D lube?
24/7 is uncommon right off, usually takes a little to acclimated.

No idea. What would you like the chance to be?

Local grocery or drugstore, baby aisle.
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Day 5:
Today was a rough day in the cage. Has anyone had this happen to them:
Firstly, you must know that I have been looking for a good method of lasting lubrication to minimize the uncomfortable pulling on my balls during the day. I used a generous amount of lotion before going to work today.
I was at work, and noticed that the tube was turned sideways up on my thigh. When I was repositioning myself I felt something pull. I went to the bathroom and found that my balls had somehow slipped through the ring. They were free. The tube was still on. It fits snugly all the time. Well, I couldn't believe this happened since they are always so tight in the device. I immediately texted Mrs.Cage and told her what happened. I was able to resecure my balls to the cage with some tape (bandage tape from a first aid kit). I texted Mrs.Cage and told her that I had not removed the cage at all. She did not believe me. She thinks I slipped out on my way to work and masturbated. I did not! It certainly was an accident. I have grown to love wearing my cage and do not want to go against my keyholder's authority.

Mrs.Cage has demanded that I post this to see what the replies would be. So she asks,
1) is this possible that it could happen by accident?
2) has it happened to anyone else?
3) what would be an appropriate form of punishment?
We welcome your comments.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Michele

Post by Michele »

It absolutely happens! We haven't had a ball slip but usually the base ring size might need changing our the gap but it does happen and probably more often than you think! As you wear your device your body starts to change and adapt to the device.

This is not something I would punish for and it's also hard for someone else too decide on a punishment for you.

I wish you luck.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

i have not had that happen, but i believe it could if gap size is too large. The one time i thought i came close was on a very cold day that resulted in "shrinkage." Also, with extended wear the scrotum can stretch, so things may have changed since you first fitted the device. i don't see this problem as a punishable offense, but i think you have sizing issues and would recommend trying the next gap size down.

And i would keep reducing the gap size until you find one that is uncomfortable, and then you'll have identified the smallest gap you can wear comfortably. You might also need to try a smaller ring size, but i would start with sizing the gap first.

And one last note: if you end up decreasing the ring size, you may have to increase gap size. You'll need to keep experimenting until you zero in on the perfect combo. There are lots of posts on this forum about fitting a device. Good luck!
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Atone

Post by Atone »

MrCage wrote:So she asks,
1) is this possible that it could happen by accident?
2) has it happened to anyone else?
3) what would be an appropriate form of punishment?
Yes, I had one ball slip through on a Steelheart that I had worn for a long time and thought the gap was good. I assume this was in the curve, if so all the more likely. If the gap is close it is very possible that it could flex and they would come out.

It has happened to many of us at one point or another. I read once about a guy that had it fall off altogether and drop out his pants leg. That would be difficult to explain.

It would seem that an appropriate punishment would be to get the gap adjusted properly and then lock those bastards back in for a good long stint. I don't think any other punishment is reasonable as you didn't purposefully cause this to happen.
0 x