[lockanky] Starting the journey... rocky road

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
MrCage

Re: [lockanky] Starting the journey... rocky road

Post by MrCage »

Mrs.Cage has had a necklace with THE key since day one. She was wearing it under her clothes, now the key is hanging outside the clothes and she is using it as a reminder that she is the KH.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

Now an unexpected twist of events occurred.

A week ago, my wife handed me the key after 5 days. What ensued was rather nice, but I won't go into that now.

That was the first time she held the key for any length of time, and we had already discussed that a condition was that I would leave the chastity device in its case for a month.

But then, last night, after only about a week, my wife asked me if I wanted to put it on. We had just crawled in bed. I took it into the bathroom, and it took me about a half hour (it seemed) to get it on, because I was too excited. But I finally managed.

When I crawled back in bed, I handed her the key. I asked her what the plan was - how long was she thinking that I would be locked up? She said she wasn't sure. So that was interesting....

After a few minutes, she announced that she wanted to cum. She asked me to carress her, then "touch" her, and then lick her until she cums.

Well, I did as she asked, and it was so incredible for me. And the device worked, because after she came, she wanted to fall asleep while I continued to carress her. That is not something she would ever do without my cock locked up in a cage - because she would normally feel responsible to give me an orgasm in return. While she was falling asleep she said, "I feel pampered".

It was heavenly.

That is exactly what I've been wishing for....

This is all a very good turn of events.

I wonder what is going to happen next?

I'm feeling pretty lucky this morning - as I sit with my cock locked in a cage and without any idea of what to expect..... will I regret this?
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

Do you remember when you were dating?... how you weren't sure if you were coming on too strong... Make sure you play it cool.... make sure that you keep her close enough to be intrigued, but not too far to send her away?

This is exactly how I feel now. I know she is a little skiddish of male chastity, so I don't want to start talking about it all the time, or press it on her, or, actually, I'm unsure if I should even make reference to what just happened the night before. (Wow!)

It is exactly like dating - I want things from her that I dare not ask for - because that wrecks it.

I want to tell her that I hope we repeat last night every night for the next several years... but that would be coming on too strong.

Or, I could tell her that it was an unbelievably incredible experience for me... but that might also be coming on too strong - maybe it makes it seem like I'm pushing this on her.

I really have to just sit back and somehow play it cool, even though, inside I'm practically in a frenzy.

Maybe she will want me to go down on her every night from this day on, or.... and more likely, she will forget about cumming for a long time, ... while I'm locked in this cage.

I want to encourage her to do it again, but I can't.... out of fear that I will ruin the natural progression...

I feel like I'm dating her again. It's frustrating and exillerating... The whole while I can't cum...

I kind of like it.... in a hateful and frustrated way...
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

<voice to myself> You idiot. What were you thinking? Why did you do this?????

The other morning I woke up way too fucking horny. My wife is not really into this whole chastity thing, I've been locked up for a few days, and... and I'm horny as hell. I don't know where this is going or what is happening.

So, the other morning when I was fucking horny as hell, and she was sound asleep, I wrote a one-page contract. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I am masochistic (obviously)... I wrote in the contract that we both agree my cock will get unlocked only when I have run the previous 5 days, and I lose 5 lbs. And also, I can't complain about cumming in the previous 5 days, and I have to do whatever my wife wishes in the previous 5 days. So basically, even if I lose 5 lbs, if I miss a run, or complain, or don't grant my wife's wishes, the clock starts over at 5 days.

And the last sentence of the contract says that by signing this, we agree that we not break the contract under any circumstances (except medical).

This made me so excited.... in the morning.... when I was so fucking horny... and dizzy with erotic and masochistic thoughts... that have never stood up to the test of reality in the past...

When my wife woke up, I gave her some time to become alert, and then I told her that I had a proposal.

When she read the first part that said that I shall be chaste and denied orgasm, she tried to hand it back to me. It's all too much for her. She doesn't want to dive into this whole thing as a lifestyle.

But she reluctantly continued to read, and she kind of got interested when she saw that I would be losing weight and working out.

....so she said she would think about it. I wisely (unwisely?) told her that she should hurry up before I change my mind.

At around noon, I was changing my mind. I actually wouldn't mind having this thing taken off and then I could cum. Fuck the stupid thing. ...but I was still in a semi-delusional, altered, morning-erection-inspired state... So I let her sign it (I had already signed it hours before.)

That actually really perked me up. I love my cock cage the very second that I feel that I have lost control. As soon as I feel that I have control, then its starts to tend to boredom. I mean - if I'm in control, why don't I just masturbate for god's sake? That would save my wife a lot of grief.

Now it is two days later, and the the erotic excitement of just the signing of the contract is starting to fade, and a reality is starting to sink in that I better fucking lose 5 lbs or I don't get to cum. But this time, I can't just get bored with it and suggest I get the key back. Last time I did that, I got the key back. I knew I would, and the whole thing just isn't as appealing as I expected.

But this time, I'm fucked. There is one thing about my wife - if she makes a commitment, she sticks to it. I know this is true, but just to be sure, I already tested it. I told her that this whole thing is stupid and that she should just let me out so I can cum. She said, flattly, No.

This is exactly what I wished for - when I was in an altered state of masochistic eroticism.

Fuck. But this is my reality.

I mean, I could cut the lock off, or break the plastic, or some such thing, but.... there is a price to be paid for that that is too high. If I did that, then I would be somehow denying myself of ever playing with chastity again. It would ruin it.

It's kind of like those self-bondage people who put a spare key in a bucket of paint. I mean, they could use it to get out, but the price is way too high. That's the point of doing that.

So in my case, I'm going to try to stick it out, but it's not going to be the glamour that I fantasized about.

Or is it?

For some reason, every time I contemplate my predicament, I get the biggest due-South hard-on. (I don't know what they're called, but I hope you know what I mean.)

Maybe I should just say it this way - I'm excited and afraid at the same time.
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

I might be underplaying it a little... because of what happened last night.

Well, knowing that my wife is not really that "into" this, and also know that she just doesn't seem to have much of a sex drive, I keep my expectations pretty low.

And sometimes it gets me down. Because I'm definitely in a heightened state of sexual interest with this godamned thing on my cock. And, as I said before, this thing makes me want to serve my wife in every way possible. Yes, doing the dishes, but also getting my face between her legs and bringing her to orgasm. That is a ridiculously over-the-top fantasy that can't ever be fulfilled often enough.

So last night, we were laying in bed, and she was fiddling with her phone reading email or something, and I was in my low expectation mode.

But I reached down and started rubbing her feet, half expecting her to tell me to stop. But she said it felt good.

Mmmm... that is always a good thing - no matter what it leads to, because I'm always searching for something I can do physically that makes her feel good.

And then I swept up her calf and back... and she gave me some more feedback.

This is exactly like dating, by the way. I am in a constant state of experimenting to see how far I can go. And with the chastity device locked on my cock, there is a very short limit to how hard I can press. (No pun intended). I mean, if I go to far, she just says no, and then all hopes are dashed until next time. All hopes including ANY hopes of me cuming - that's a foregone conclusion.

So I kept rubbing her - in a state where I'm forced to have no expectations... and she said that I could make her cum.

OH MY GOD!

THIS FUCKING THING WORKS!

BECAUSE NOW, SOMETIMES, I GET TO GO DOWN ON MY WIFE!

FUCK!

So THAT happened last night. Well, to her it did. And again, I was able to carress her to sleep after - which is a fucking dream come true. I can't describe how intoxicating it is. Somehow wrapped up, too, with the idea that my cock is locked up and I'm being denied any orgasm until, by contract, I do a, b, c, and d. Shit!

This morning, while still laying in bed, out of kindness and curiousity, she asked me how I'm doing. My answer: Incredible.

And that is the truth. I feel incredible when she is able to ask me to do things for her - sexual things - and then I get to do them.

...while locked up.
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

I think I learned something...

I am capable of an oral orgasm.

What I'm saying is that my mouth actualy orgasms.

If not, then I have no other way to explain what I've been experiencing.

See, I haven't cum in several days - because I can't even touch my dick. And that is a real problem. I am so horny, and so ready to cum. I'm remembering how to hold back the resulting agression. I haven't needed that since quite a while ago when I learned to shed any guilt about jacking off so often.

Then I get teased by my wife. She doesn't even know she's doing it. She just doesn't have sexual needs very often. And the ebb and tide teases me so much. Even pisses me off at times. I really want to cum. I need *someone* to cum.

I would think, given everything I know about myself, that once I hit that wall where I want to cum, it's game over - I will be upset and difficult until I get to cum.

But that is not what I found that happens. In fact, something almost the opposite happens.

When my wife finally has a need that I can satisfy with my tongue, it makes me almost dizzy with excitement. And by the time that I've brought her to orgasm with my mouth (that feels so good to say!), I feel surprisingly satisfied. Not just a little satisfied, but emensely satisfied. I mean - satisfied as if I just came.

And the fact that I have NOT ejaculated inside of or onto anyone really takes a second seat to the all-consuming, post-orgasmic-like euphoria that I feel after I've licked my love's private parts.

That is my oral orgasm, and I crave it.
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

I am so fucked.

I got what I wished for.

My wife started out hating the whole idea. Then she came to tolerate it, because she was getting something out of it: My wife is using my chastity device for my weight loss.

We signed a contract where she would not let me out until I lost 3 pounds. But it took 3 weeks to do that!

On the day before my release, I was complaining to her about how she was ignoring me - so she extended it for 5-more days! I was partly mad, and partly incredibly turned on that she finally took serious control.

During the whole period, I started to figure out that my wife was afraid to do anything that might arouse me because she didn't want to make me suffer. So I told her that I would LOVE if she teased me. In fact, keyholders sometimes edge their chaste, and that I would love that. I told her that they even go so far as to cuff their chaste husband's hands behind the chair, and then undo their chastity device and stimulate their cock to the very edge.

And I fell more in love with my wonderful wife when a few days later she told me to get out the cuffs, take off my cage and sit in the chair, and lock my wrists behind me. Shit!

I feel like the luckiest man in the world. Seriously. My wife is so incredibly great!

After she teased me, which was great, I realized that my dick was sore from being locked up so long. I invoked a clause in our contract based on medical reasons, so we didn't put the cage back on, but she wouldn't let me cum until the day even so.

She was happy the period was over. She doesn't like it, but she is so wonderful that she humors me and does her part anyway. Like I say, I feel like the luckiest man in the world!

Then something happened to me.... I lost the boost of energy and focus that pushed me to run and work out every day. It was like the bubble popped. I realized that the chastity device creates so much life-energy.

After a few days, I told my dear wife that I missed a couple days of exercise and that maybe if I was locked up again, I would get back on track with the weight loss and exercise. My dick was no longer sore, so I could handle being back in chastity.

She pretty much jumped on it. As much as she doesn't really like the whole idea of chastity, there is a practical effect that she wants - I lost 3 pounds and got some tone.

So then, a day or so after being locked up, we just happened to brush upon the subject of strictness. I told her that when she is strict and takes control, it SO turns me on. This was new to her, and she picked up on it right away.

So now I am fucked. She insists that I lose 4 pounds. She told me she wants me to cum once or twice a week, but other than those brief moments of pleasure, I will stay locked until I lose the additional weight.

Fuck. And now tonight, she changed her mind about me cumming today. She told me I have to wait 4 more days, because she is finishing up a project and will be stressed until its done.

I almost yelled at her, but at the same time, I just about passed out with erotic excitement. Fuck.

Now it is starting to smell like my fantasy. She is starting to take the control away from me. I fucking love it. I fucking love it.

Fuck.
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

The day that I was to cum, something happened....

I was hard, then not hard... and, even though she was laying there holding her knees up, and my cock was hovering over pussy... looking at her beautiful fucking body... I wasn't hard.

That was weird.

The next day, after being put back into chastity, I started to understand what was going on with me.

There were two things I sense. First, I have spent so much time thinking about her pleasure and pushing down my own desires so that I don't get distracted, that I have to remember how to think about my own pleasure. I became really good at suppressing my hornyness.

And the second thing: I had felt that the three weeks that I was in chastity required me to control my own orgasms, because if I had pleaded with my wife to let me out, she would have done it in a second. I knew that, so I had to restrain myself to keep the game going.

I told this to my wife, and she got it. She knew what I meant. I feel that it would be very different if my wife remained strict no matter what I begged for. If so, I could let lose my inner desires, and let only the physical chastity cage hold me back. But when it is my own restraint that holds me back, being released from the cage is only part of the story.

As a result, my wife has clearly made an adjustment. She has now become strict. I still haven't pushed it so much, but I want to. I want to see if I can get her to give in. If I can't, I will fucking go nuts with erotic desire.

If not, well that seems to be the direction things are going, so I'll just keep plugging down the road on this journey....
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

I've suggested that she wear the key on her neck, but she flatly rejects the idea.

...At least the couple of times I asked.

Her reason is that she does not want to have to be reminded and think about it all the time, because it is a burden to her. It is actually difficult for her because she doesn't understand it so well, and is not naturally controlling, strict, or dominating.

But things are evolving, that's for sure. Just in the last week, she has become way more confident. I am letting her know how much of a turn-on it is when she is selfish. I tell her that when she is strict, it is so great for me. So I'm giving her feedback so she knows what to do...

I hope that eventually she will want to wear the key on her neck, because - I agree with you - that is very powerful and erotic!
0 x
lockanky

Post by lockanky »

Right about now, I'm having a very different experience than from the first 3-week stint in chastity.

It has only been a little over a week, but this time my wife knows enough that I am not holding myself back like I had to the first time.

And when I am not mentally holding down both her an my role, it is much more intense.

My wife is still finishing off her project, and so I have to wait (unexpectedly) until Thursday to cum. And I actually don't want to wait that long.

The last time through, I "wanted" to be let out to cum, but I also wanted to help my wife be strict with me. So in that sense I "wanted" to NOT be let out to cum, too.

But now I fucking want to be let out to cum. I almost can't sleep. It's an ache that I want to go away.

But I love my wife so much for what she is doing. She is being selfish, because she really doesn't want to be bothered with my sexual needs until her project is over.

This whole experience may actually end up being a tremendous gift to my wife. She is learning that she can put her needs first. That was not previously in her nature.

Hopefully the cat is out of the bag and will never go back in - because I think that is healthy for her.
0 x