[bostondan]you should be scared....

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
bostondan

[bostondan]you should be scared....

Post by bostondan »

Says my wife. Being new to chastity I showed my wife some stuff I found online about MC from a woman's point of view. I asked if it helped her understand it better. "No, I understand it just fine" she said in a somewhat stern voice which is out of character for her. "It gave me some ideas though."
I said "uh oh, im a little scared" to which she said "you should be scared!"

Now my pecked won't stop fighting in his cage!
0 x
MrCage

Re: [bostondan]you should be scared....

Post by MrCage »

It will be interesting to see what tack she takes ! Keep us posted. Good luck. I'm at day three.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I look forward to hear what she comes up with! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
bostondan

Post by bostondan »

We're on vacation now in Europe and left the CD back home. Its just the wife and I which is very nice. The other night she started kissing my cock as if to blow me and said "that's all you get" and rolled over and went to sleep. We had some pretty great morning sex though.

Tonight we went to the opera for the first time together. We were trying to be cultured. We had one of those private balcony booths in an old historic opera house that Mozart actually performed in. We both found it kinda boring and not our thing. My wife undid my pants and pulled my cock out and stroked it for a while until I had a terrific orgasm. We're not quite sure if anyone in the other balconies saw us. That would never happen with me locked away. Makes me appreciate vacation that much more.
0 x