[likingitlocked]Pleasing my Princess.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
likingitlocked

[likingitlocked]Pleasing my Princess.

Post by likingitlocked »

I'll start by pasting in my "hello world" thread to give a little background.

Hello world. While not completely new to chastity my wife and I are really just getting started again. Last year I messed up bad. No not an affair but still broke trust with my wife. Something I am truly repentant about. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to her.

Anyway we had dabbled in male chastity for a few months but it all came to a halt last September when I screwed up. Our marriage was touch and go for a while but luckily it survived. Our relationship has been strained but has been getting better. My Princess as I call her now has locked me back up for who knows how long. It has now been nine days since my last orgasm and I am locked 24/7. An orgasm achieved by masturbation. That won't happen again. I am presently in a CB6000s but we placed an order for a Jailbird yesterday. I am truly looking forward to its arrival. Hygiene is very important to us and the 6000 is just not that easy to keep clean.

She is 52 and I am 56. Although she is very new to this and really has some trouble with it I consider myself extremely blessed and lucky that she is actually going to give it a serious try. I truly hope that she finds it enjoyable and my greatest desire would be for this to become a permanent situation. No I don't want permanent orgasm denial, but I would welcome her having complete control of my erections and orgasms from now on. I get pleasure when and if it suits her. Her pleasure comes first and foremost. She does enjoy actual intercourse so I won't be denied that aspect but I will only orgasm if she allows it.

She has also registered here as a key-holder and plans to get some advice and answers from the more experienced crowd. For now her identity will remain a secret and she will be revealed as my key-holder only if she chooses to let it be known.

I'll head over to the Journey Forum and start a running blog of my thoughts and experiences. Very happy to be here and even happier to locked and loved by my beautiful and sexy Princess.

Love you Princess.

With that I'll pick up with some thoughts and observations over the past few days. It has now been 12 days since I had orgasmic relief. Believe me, that's a long time for me even though I am 56. Rarely have I gone more that 2-3 days unless I was locked up.

That said, I will tell you that I am extremely horny right now. I would love nothing more than to take this thing off and self pleasure several times. I won't though. The reason being that I promised my Princess that I wouldn't and I am trying desperately to regain her trust. This is just one aspect of that trust, but If I can't be trusted to not "jack off", then I can't be trusted for other more important things.

I will say that I am about to go insane with desire for my Princess. While I would dearly love an orgasm of my own, I think that I'd much rather give her the pleasure she deserves. Kind of a strange mindset and something I noticed last year when we were playing at chastity. The longer I'm locked and denied, the more I want to please her. Not just to earn an orgasm, but to truly please her. I hope I'm allowed to do that later today or tonight and I don't care if she allows me pleasure or not. If not, then there's always tomorrow or the next day, or the next, etc.

One of the things that I have grown to really enjoy is having her rub and knead my balls while I am locked away. I also really enjoy her teasing and pinching my nipples. Even though my cock is restrained with no hope of erection or stimulation, I do get quite a bit of pleasure from the attention to my balls and nipples. While there is no way I would be able to orgasm from this stimulation, I do get quite and endorphin release from it and it is quite pleasurable.

I don't know how long she plans to deny my orgasm and truthfully, I don't care. I told her that from now on I wanted her to be in charge of my sexual gratification and I meant it. The key to my pleasure is in her hand. Actually it's on a chain around her neck but you know what I meant.

Love you Princess.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since 3/4/2014
Currently wearing a CB6000s
MM Jailbird on order.
likingitlocked

Re: [likingitlocked]Pleasing my Princess.

Post by likingitlocked »

Just a short update.

Yesterday afternoon Princess called me back to help her with something. I walked in the bedroom and found her naked on the bed. She told me she needed an orgasm. I wasted no time undressing. She handed me the key and told me that she probably wanted me inside her too. I quickly unlocked then moved between her legs. I began kissing the insides of her legs then moved to her pussy. I absolutely love eating her out.

While this was going on she was teasing my hard cock with one of her feet. I have a serious foot fetish and she is aware of it. In a few minutes she told me that her nipples needed some attention so I immediately moved up and began sucking first one then another but before I did that I slipped our Wi Vibe inside her. She really likes it. She asked if I wanted to be inside her and of course I did. I slowly slid my hard cock inside and began to use long slow strokes.

I was telling her how happy I was that she was locking me up. Not sure everything that was said because in the heat of the moment you forget things. She told me she wasn't going to last long and I continued my stroking. I remember telling her that since I was locked I could only cum when she allowed it. I would never be able to masturbate again. Only a few more strokes and she exploded. After she came down I moved back between her legs, pulled the vibe out and licked her sweet cream off of it. She watched and asked if it tasted good and I told her it did. I then began to lick her pussy clean and again told her how much I loved the way she tasted.

I then moved up and held her close. She reached down and began to stroke my cock and squeeze my balls. God it felt good. She teased me like this for a few minutes then told me to get locked back up. That was easier said than done due to my raging hard-on but I accomplished the task clicking the lock shut.

Its now been 13 days since my last orgasm. While I am extremely horny I'm actually ok with not being allowed an orgasm yesterday. As we lay in bed last night I was truly hoping for her to rub my balls but it didn't happen. She rolled over on her sided and I spooned in behind her. She took my hand and pulled it around between her breasts placing the key to my cage in my hand. Very nice touch Princess. We drifted off to sleep like that.

This morning I awoke with my normal morning hard-on or as much of one as I can attain in my cage. I can get about half hard in the 6000s. The JB will put a stop to that. I'm wondering what that will be like but am really looking forward to its arrival.

Love you Princess.
0 x
MM Jailbird on order.
likingitlocked

Post by likingitlocked »

Another quick update.

Yesterday while I was out driving I received a text from my Princess. A picture of the key to my cage in front her her naked breast. It said she was thinking about me. I immediately tried to split the seams on my 6Ks. A few more texts and I was truly in a bad way.

After returning home she then read me some posts from here and also the keyholders side. You have to understand this is way outside her comfort zone and I was extremely touched that she felt comfortable enough to share this with me. We talked about a few things that I might like and might not. Good to clear the air.

Later in the evening she started reading me excerpts from a blog. Again very happy to be included. There were some very interesting observations made and they truly hit home. Some had to do with "topping from the bottom". Something I do to some extent. Not anymore.

Later in bed we had a great round of lovemaking with me being unlocked to actually enter her. I was not allowed to orgasm. I didn't, but it took a lot of concentration. Not sure how much longer I can hold off when it feels so damned good. I will give it the old college try though. Afterwards she teased my very hard cock for a while then told me to lock back up. I achieved this task with much difficulty but finally the locked clicked shut.

Snuggling up next to her I counted my lucky stars to be married to this woman then drifted off to sleep, a very horny but very happy man.

The greatest thing about yesterday was that she took an active role in the play. She is reading and getting information and ideas. Whether this continues long term or not only time will tell. For now I am extremely happy that my Princess is trying to find out all she can and is taking an interest in the lifestyle.

My hope is that it will continue indefinitely. Of course that is her choice to make. I will be happy with whatever decision she makes in this. I've already had more happiness from this woman than I deserve.

Love you Princess.
0 x
MM Jailbird on order.
likingitlocked

Post by likingitlocked »

It appears that I may have created a monster. Don't get me wrong, this is in no way a complaint. I am in heaven. Damn I love that woman.

Princess seems to have really taken an interest in several different aspects of the lifestyle. She has made mention of it being a permanent lifestyle for us. I couldn't be happier.

Last night she had me take her to an adult toy store. She said she wanted to look around and possibly get a few things. She has really taken an interest in having me service her with my penis but not get any of the pleasurable stimulation. She wanted some numbing cream and possibly a penis sleeve. That way I could satisfy her without having an orgasm myself.

The place was being run by several young ladies. Princess was wearing the key to my device around her neck but this time it was not hidden. Out in plain view for all to see. I have to admit I was uncomfortable and that is unusual for me. Usually it's the other way around. We walked over to the numbing cream section and a young attendant walked over and asked if we needed help. I expected Princess to tell her we were just looking. I couldn't have been more wrong. She just popped out that she wanted some numbing cream to use on me. Shit, I was embarrassed. She kept asking questions about which was the strongest and so on and so forth. I don't think I blushed but I might have.

She bought nipple clamps to use on me and a set of restraints for the bed. The whole time walking around like she owned the place. Would have been way out of her comfort zone just a week ago and who knows maybe it still was, but I guarantee it didn't show. She asked me questions from time to time about would I like this or that, always loud enough so that others in the store could hear. Really uncomfortable for me but my cock was trying in vane to bust out of the cage. I was really turned on by the "new her".

As we checked out, she told the girls behind the counter that we'd be back soon.

After arriving home, I was anticipating a great evening. I was told to put the restraints on the bed. As we crawled into bed, she got the adjustable nipple clamps and clipped them on. She adjusted the tightness to a level that caused me to hiss. She then said she was just experimenting and took them off. She then asked if I liked them. I had to admit that I did. I really did. She said that she thinks they need to be a little tighter and I fear that she will make that adjustment the next time. And dammit, I'm looking forward to it.

She then said "that's enough teasing for the night" and turned out the light to go to sleep. Arrrrrrgh!!!!!! Damn I was horny and wanting to feel her touch or be allowed to eat her pussy. Anything, but no. Nothing. I then realized that I was getting exactly what I'd asked for. She was controlling all aspects of my sexual stimulation and pleasure. And you know what. I love it. I truly do and hope it continues indefinitely. I snuggled up to her a very, very, horny, man but also a very, very, very, happy, man.

She left to go out of town this morning and will be gone until tomorrow evening sometime. I miss her already and not just sexually. I am seeing her in a much different light and realizing how much she loves me. As I said earlier in this thread. This lifestyle is (or maybe I should say was) outside her comfort zone. There is no way she can know how much I appreciate her doing this. She is doing research and coming up with things that yeah, I've thought of but would never have believed she would even consider.

It appears that I'm in for a Helluva ride so I'm strapping my saddle down tight.

I'll say it again. Damn I love that woman. She is truly my life and soul-mate and I'm truly sorry I didn't recognize it before now. I can truly tell her anything and that's exactly how it should be.

Love you Princess and thank you ever so much for loving me.
0 x
MM Jailbird on order.
likingitlocked

Post by likingitlocked »

Wanting to catch you up some. I was finally allowed an orgasm after 24 days of denial. It was very interesting. We removed my cage and she told me she wanted to watch me masturbate. A little embarrassing for me. I lubed up and began. She told me to just edge myself and not cum. I didn't know at this time if I would be allowed release or not. I will never know again until the moment of truth and I like it like that. I brought myself to the edge several times until one time when I didn't stop in time. I gave myself a ruined orgasm. A fair amount of cum oozed out. I told my Princess that I was sorry but she just smiled and picked up a table spoon. She scooped my semen up and told me to open up. I did and she deposited onto my tongue. I've always fantasized about being forced to do that but it was the first time it happened. I am now required to eat my cum whenever and wherever I deposit it.

Princess then lay back and had me eat her a few minutes, insert her We Vibe, then enter her with my still hard cock. Having just had a ruined orgasm, I was able to bring her to orgasm with only a little bit of problem for myself. I then licked her vibe clean followed by gently licking her juices from her pussy. I then lay back. She told me that I could masturbate to completion while she watched. I did and again she fed the results to me with the table spoon. We then cuddled up and fell asleep.

The next night she had me unlock and make love to her. I was allowed to orgasm inside her. After we had both caught our breath, I removed her We Vibe. She then looked at me and told me to clean up starting with the vibe. It was rather embarrassing having her watch me lick our combined juices from it. I then dove between her legs and licked her clean. While the desire to do so had departed with the arrival of my orgasm, it wasn't as bad as I expected. Guess it doesn't matter though because I'll be doing it from now on. Forcing me to do it is one way she exerts her dominance over me. Being a good top. And she truly is.

Over the past couple of weeks we have discussed a lot of things. Many things that I don't believe we actually would ever talk about. While a little uncomfortable at times I have absolutely loved it.

Yesterday afternoon we had a small get together. I drank too much and failed to recognize and acknowledge the warning signs my Princess sent out. I was wrong. She was pissed later. I understand why. I displeased her and I truly don't want to do that. Lately we have been talking about some form of discipline. Normally our bedroom life and normal life don't cross. There are grey areas. This may be one of those. Princess has mentioned a couple of times that she may get a paddle to use on me. If she goes through with it I'm thinking that I might get my ass busted for my totally unacceptable behavior. And I deserve it. I also don't think I will enjoy it but I do think that it will bring out a submissive feeling and also make me think about disappointing my Princess again. If that is her choice, then I will happily submit to my punishment and will thank her for it later.

After the party we went out dancing. Yes I sobered up quickly. It was a great evening but while moving around the dance floor she casually mentioned that she wondered what it would be like if she put a butt-plug in me before we went out. Making me spend the evening plugged. Damn, that's kinky and really turned me on thinking about it. Not necessarily the actual act of being plugged but the fact that my top is in control and exerting her dominance over me by requiring it. I hope she does it.

We are slowly evolving in our roles and I truly think things are going well. My wife has truly taken an interest and is working hard learning her role. She's getting very good at it. I can see a change in her demeanor and confidence level too. I don't think she's ever been sexier to me.

I'll check back later and catch all of you up.

Thank you Princess. I love you.
1 x
MM Jailbird on order.