[wafflez] The sound of your freedom

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
wafflez

[wafflez] The sound of your freedom

Post by wafflez »

Hello everyone! As promised in the Hello World thread, here I am. My journey truly started yesterday, on the 6th mensiversary of my relationship with Cookiez.

Let me start by telling you what got us started. I myself have been a submissive type for as long as I can remember, and for some reason I developed an interest for chastity maybe 2 years ago. I can't really put my finger on why I suddenly found the idea of having my dick locked up exciting, but I did. Anyway, since then I masturbated quite often with the idea of being denied (hah, talk about irony), but I silently waited for the person I could entrust with my secret and who might want to take up the responsibility of locking me in chastity. That person was Cookiez.

25 February 2014
A little over two months ago, when we started discussing chastity and purchased a device, we decided that our 6th mensiversary would be the date she would officially take the keys away from me and truly control my orgasms. She had been denying me orgasms lightly (I came about once a week) ever since we started talking about it, but in the end it was still self-control and I could have masturbated if I had wanted to. But this would be different. She would have real control over me. I wouldn't be able to masturbate, even if I wanted to. I would realize I was in her complete control every time I felt my cage around me. I was excited, insanely excited.

We had been talking and thinking about this day a lot, so both of us had high expectations. Unfortunately, when today came, she was feeling a little ill. Luckily, she was feeling better in the evening, so we could still celebrate by going out for dinner together. When we came back, she told me to put in my buttplug. Luckily, she had promised me one last orgasm before I got locked up, and she was kind enough to keep that promise.
She cuffed my hands above my head, clamped my nipples, ballgagged me, lubed up my penis and started stroking. I guess that's kindness. When she felt I was getting closer, she took the ballgag out, so I could tell her when I edged. That wasn't too long after. I told her, asked her if I could cum. She told me to beg for it, but didn't stop stroking. I was nearly crying, and tried to keep it in, but of course at some point I couldn't and squirted.

She told me afterwards, 'You're lucky I was just about to say yes..'

She had already prepared the cage for right after my orgasm, so she put it on me, took the lock and put it on.

*click*

'That's the sound of your freedom.'
0 x
ChrissysProperty

Re: [wafflez] The sound of your freedom

Post by ChrissysProperty »

Yep! That sounds good! Like most of us here, you are lucky to find a woman that see's the benefit's of male chastity. Hopefully, she'll give you that agonising frustration and attention we all crave.

Best wishes
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
wafflez

Post by wafflez »

27 February 2014

Yesterday we got our new collar in the mail. Cookiez had been planning to use it on the 25th, but unfortunately the package wasn't sent in time. Anyway, she loves the idea of me being collared, and being able to force my head anywhere she wanted just by tugging on the leash, so even though we've both been feeling somewhat ill, she wanted to try it out. She put it on me and ordered me to lick her to orgasm.

It was intense. Not so much licking her pussy per se, because that's nothing new to me, but the fact that I was collared and my dick was caged. That was a first. I had never felt more submissive in my life.

And the best part? It didn't bother me in the slightest. Usually when she tells me to give her an orgasm, I have no problem doing so, but in the end I feel some disappointment when she's finished and goes to sleep. I'd accept it, because inside my head I still knew my place, but internally I'd be thinking 'and what about me?'. But now was different. My entire body seemed to know its place. My cock had accepted the fact that it was locked up, and the rest of me just seemed to go with it. I wasn't thinking about myself anymore, I was just happy that I pleased her. What a feeling!

Oh, and the collar? I'm still wearing it, and as long as we're alone, it's not coming off! :)
0 x
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

Yes! A collar really brings it home that we are here for their pleasure and not for ours. (Although the denial process keeps us on that fantastic but frustrating point on the edge). My Princess puts a collar with wrist cuffs on me before un-caging me in order to give me a washing and frustrating edging or milking :? . She decided a long time ago that as long as we continue to live the lifestyle, she would NEVER allow me to even touch my un-caged cock again :twisted: . That in itself is very frustrating to live with as I used to be disgusting and masturbate to excess. :oops:
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
wafflez

Post by wafflez »

28 February 2014

I'm... not even sure what to say right now. After maybe 2 months of wearing buttplugs to stretch my sphincter, Cookiez decided today that it was time she finally used her strap-on on me, something I'd been looking forward to for a long time (it had been lying in our drawer just doing nothing for a while). Initially I was a little frightened, because the strap-on is just a little wider than the widest part of my biggest buttplug (which, to be honest, I still can't simply pop in without working it in a little bit), and also nearly twice as long. Oh, and it vibrates.

Anyway, after a little bit of stretching with our biggest buttplug, it just slid in, no trouble at all with the width, and even less with the length. I felt filled up, and it felt great. She started thrusting (a movement only men are capable of doing by birth, apparently), slowly, a bit faster, and I am still not sure how to describe how it felt. When she was all the way into me -- something I had to ask, because I really couldn't feel how far it went -- she turned on the vibrator. After about 5 minutes I asked her to get out of me, not because it was becoming painful, but because my ass just wasn't used to dealing with such intensity.

I'm really happy she took it slow, and asked me if everything was going well all the time, because it might as well have been more painful. But because she understands better what I can and can't handle now, I expect to feel more... violated next time.

Afterwards, Cookiez wasn't satisfied yet. She wanted to have sex -- it had been over a week since the last time, so I wasn't against it either. I had been locked for a day or 2 before the 25th, to try it out, and when I got unlocked after that, I had to recover from some swelling in my foreskin for a while. Long story short, both of us were anxious to see if it was doing better now. Everything was completely fine :)

I was a little afraid my penis would have trouble going back in after the intense sex we had. Usually it calms down a little when I lick her to orgasm, but this time it didn't. However, after getting my mind off things by cleaning the cage, it had become soft, so I took my chance to put the cage back on. It went on more easily than ever. I handed her the keys, and I'm back locked in my cage again, as if nothing ever happened.

I love my life.
0 x
wafflez

Post by wafflez »

4 March 2014

It's been a few days since my last update. Most important thing I have to say: since we did our first time anal on the 28th, we've done it 2 more times. Cookiez all the time wanting to try out new stuff and make my ass get used to the strapon more. And it's worked! Especially the third time there was less moaning, and she could finally fuck me the way she wanted for a few seconds, before I told her it was too sensitive.

Last Sunday, we were lying in bed, just talking and cuddling. We both love that, and she loves to just say something to tease me to get me all uncomfortable in my cage. She likes touching my dick sometimes just to feel it squirm. Anyway, this made her so horny that she wanted to fuck me. After she got the required equipment, instead of making me lie down, she told me to give her a blowjob. Never having done that before, I just put my mouth around it, tried to make it as wet as possible and slide the strapon up and down my mouth. She pushed it deeper into me a few times, making me gag, so there would be more saliva, and wow, that helps! I deep throated her till I couldn't breath anymore and made sure the strapon was dripping with my saliva. Cookiez kindly reminded me: 'Remember when I used to give you blowjobs like that?

I was nearly crying.

She then proceeded to prepare me with the buttplug, which slid in more easily than ever, and after no time she was fucking me again. Fucking me as hard as I could possibly stand. Maxing out the vibrator and shoving it deep into me, making sure all the neighbors could hear me moan. The now familiar feeling of not exactly knowing whether I need to urinate or not was now my least problem.

For being so loud, she told me that next time she might have to gag me. Only disadvantage is that I wouldn't be able to tell her when it's getting too much.

Oh well.

For the people who don't actually want to read about my anal experinces, but about my chastity: sorry. It's just that the anal sex is the biggest thing going in right now. It's now day 7 of my chastity. I had expected it to be difficult for me, but mentally. I'm still sore every morning when I wake up and I have trouble falling asleep in the evenings, but on the inside, I'm happier than ever. Being denied my sexual pleasure really is something which brings us closer together. Not that I don't want to have orgasms anymore (please don't misunderstand, Cookiez :D ), but I'm simply happy with waiting until what Cookiez thinks is the right time for me.
0 x
wafflez

Post by wafflez »

28 March 2014

Alright, a new post. Took me long enough.

A little over a month in, we haven't done much, except for that first week or so. Apart from the chastity, our relationship is (thankfully) very normal and is not influenced much by our kinks. In any case, Cookiez gave me an orgasm on the 11th, which was 2 weeks after my lockup; that was already 4 days longer than I had ever gone. Now, tomorrow I will be on day 17, and it's turning out to be very difficult.

I'm finding out my new life is much more than just a kink, and my sexual life really does influence my behavior as a boyfriend. When we started, Cookiez teased me relentlessly quite often. She would break out the restraints and touch my insanely ticklish body wherever it was most annoying, getting close to, but never really touching the area which matters most. Now, since my last orgasm 16 days ago, we've done nothing of the sort. We did have vanilla sex twice, which I suppose is something I shouldn't complain about, but still... I understand it's her choice to do whatever she wants with me whenever she wants and she can also choose not to do anything, but I really hope that the fun we had before will come back.
0 x
wafflez

Post by wafflez »

6 April 2014

Okay. Right the day after my last post, Cookiez decided to unlock me and let me cum inside her. Was my first creampie ever.. I can't say I enjoyed eating it, but it wasn't even close to as bad as licking it off her.

I'm starting to get used to my chastity, sleeping through nocturnal erections and taking the uncomfortability for what it is. Now at day 9, I've been unlocked once between my last orgasm and now. Under the shower Cookiez stroked me to the edge 5 times. She said my next orgasm will be after at least 100 edges, so I had to count for her. With the counter on 5 edges after 9 days that seems like a long stretch though. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.
0 x
Suebuf

Post by Suebuf »

It sounds like it will be awhile before you get to cum again. 100 edges sounds like a lot but your cum will be intense after the wait. Glad to hear about your but plug and oral experiences. Thanks for the great updates.
0 x