[notbeinfringed85] Better Off Locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
notbeinfringed85

Re: [notbeinfringed85] Better Off Locked

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

So yay for me, as I got a break this weekend and got a couple of O's each day. However today is Monday and starts a new stretch. She says I have to keep it on as long as possible or until she decides different. I've had my Bon4 on for 5 hours now, and it doesn't feel like it's even there. I wonder how long it will be this time.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

I woke up this morning with what would have been morning wood that I could have killed an elk with. However, the ol' trusty chastity belt made sure that my balls knew that I had better get it under control. Took a piss and a cold washcloth took care of that. My KH awoke when I got back in bed. She asked how it was and I told her it was uncomfortable, but I would be okay. The next thing I knew, she had straddled my face, grinding hard, and rubbing my balls. After she had her wake up orgasms, I had to have another time with the cold washcloth. This makes day three of a who knows how long lockup, as long as I can remain clean and healthy. The feeling of "blue balls" is constant. I'm hornier than ever. But I love it. I would do anything for her.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Well...that lockup didn't last long. She unlocked me last night and we had vanillin, but amazing, sex. I shouldn't complain because that's why we do chastity anyway. It keeps me horny for her instead of jerking off all the time. She woke me up this morning with a handy. After I came, she let me rest for about five minutes and started again. She gave me as other orgasm, but it wasn't as good. Then things got a little rough for me. She had me rub another one out while she watched. It took about fifteen minutes and ended with a half ass orgasm with just a little cum. After another five minuites or so, she said she wanted one more. My cock was soft yet throbbing and a little raw. I told her I didn't think I could. I no sooner had said this, as she grabbed my flaccid cock and begin stroking fast. I think she accused me of being a pussy during this. I was almost in tears but she kept going. After what felt like eternity, I had what I can only describe as a "paingasm" in which I had some sort of orgasm feeling, and some sort of ache in my groin. I spasamed as if I ejaculated, but nothing came out. I finally was able to get out of bed and get cleaned up. She let me have the day out, which I can assure you I won't be masturbating. I go back in tomorrow morning, so you guys wish me the best.
0 x
Nostromo

Post by Nostromo »

My experience has been similar. Chastity has made us much closer and made the sex much better. I don't know the Bon device but the Holy Trainer was too narrow for me and I could not use it at all. It is too bad that there isn't a plastic or silicone device for those of us for whom a 1-3/8 inch tube is too narrow. I ended up with a metal device that is very confortable, but that's not an option for you.
0 x
Nostromo

In chastity since early January, 2014.
notbeinfringed85

Don't you hate it when life gets in the way? My KH has been gone because because of her sick momma, and I'm missing her bad. She unlocked me before she left, and said enjoy it, because it's gonna be tough when I she gets back. I really find myself being lost without her, as we have gotten closer than ever recently. I feel like a lost puppy.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

My KH will be back home in about 2 hours. She has been gone since Monday. I am so ready for what ever she wants.
0 x