[LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LockedUp24

[LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

Post by LockedUp24 »

This is a Account of how quickly my KH and I have taken up Chastity play.

In January 2014 mentioned to My Wife (now KH) about chastity play and if she would like to play.
She had no idea what it was so i had to direct her to some Websites but my wife is not the Online kind of person at all and doesn't even use Facebook etc but she will pop online from time to time like Here (shes registered)
So she asked for a audio version aka i read some of the web pages for her and i did but said she was probably better reading this on her own.
Anyway the next week We had a look in our favourite online adult shop and she Picked out a Shiny chrome device
and a few days later it arrived well as soon as we opened the box i know it was too big (Im a grower not a shower) so we went back to the device pool and found a CB6000s and we bought that one and again a few days later it arrived and it fit much better but it still took some time to find the right variation of rings and spacers and its still trial and error (19/2/2014).
It was at this point on trying it on my KH said ok lets see how it goes for the day "WHAT" i said for the day i was thinking maybe for just an hour or two, "No" If this is going to work you need to be locked up for a bit longer each day and today is the start day She said.
So i wore it for the day and it was fine until she came over and went to give me a Kiss and instead whispered in my ear "Your going to regret giving me those keys"and quickly cropped my cage as she pulled away. Right away i felt pressure in my cage and began pulsating hard "She looked at me and laughed at my facial expression and predicament as she knew it was hurting But not entirely a painful experience.
Later on that night just before getting into bed i asked if i could be released and she said ok and handed me the keys to my device.
There was a beauty full feeling of freedom that came with a "SIGH" and my wife just laughed turned over and went to sleep,I went off to wash my device and to put it back in the top wardrobe and i placed the keys beside her bedside Lamp i climbed into bed a soon fell asleep.
The next day i woke to the Alarm (Kids to school) i turned it off and i heard my wife say dont forget to put your cage on before you leave the room.
Not 24 hours gone by and she seemed to be getting into the swing of things,I said "already cant i just"...NO she said PUT IT ON NOW then you can leave the room.
So i did as i was told and it took me a few minutes as i had to calm myself down to fit into the device.
Then i placed the keys back at her Lamp and got the kids feed and ready for school etc as ive done a thousand times before.
Later on my wife got up and we had our breakfast together along with our youngest Child who is too young for child day care centre.
After breakfast my wife said ive some chores for you to do today before you go to work, I was taken by surprise and said don't i always help out at home, Her reply was "yes but normally i help too and this is going to change a bit now. "What like i do all the stuff and you go checking it out afterwards maybe i should get you a clip board for it" i said jokingly, "What a great idea she said" I said "i was joking" and she replied "Im not".
So i was told what she wanted to be done around the house and i got stuck in doing the house work and it helped keep my mind occupied but i couldn't shake thinking about Her and right then i knew that it was true what i had read that the (Chastised) will be thinking of you whilst locked up.
It did occur to me that what was happening seemed to be more like FLR or WLR but i figured there is probably some of that involved and i got on with my house work.
Later on i was due to leave for work so i went to my KH and asked for release so i could go to work and she retrieved the keys from its hiding place (she wont wear the keys on a chain or anything on her person)
and she handed me the keys to unlock myself,Moments later i handed the keys back and went to wash my device then placed it back in the wardrobe and headed off to work soon after.

Coming home from work...To be Continued.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
LockedUp24

Re: [LockedUp24] Journal of LockedUp24 and Ponytail32

Post by LockedUp24 »

Coming home from work...

I arrived home quite early and no one was awake yet at this point it was my Chore to get the kids up and out to school.
I walked into the kitchen to get breakfast ready when i noticed a little yellow post-it on the counter top,It was a note from my KH "Put your device on before you get the kids up today and you are to wear it to bed too" Woah she's really starting to get into this whole chastity play i thought to myself,So i did as i was told i went and got it out of it place and put it on with a little Water based lube to help things along.
After that i got the Kids up and out without any problems apart from the pressure in my cage thinking about the way my KH is getting used to the power play.

After the kids were out to school i went to climb into bed beside my KH.
I snuggled in under the warm duvet (as anyone does) and again i started to feel pressure but a very strong pressure as my male brain is associating Bed with Sex i couldn't take it so i turned away from her and started to control breathing trying to calm my mind and it worked after a few minutes but not fully as blood had made it way to my genitals and shrinkage was going to take a little longer so i just relaxed trying to nodd off,It was at this point that my KH turned over to me and snaked a hand around my hips to my now Full cage i went to say stop but i was interrupted with a "Sushhhhhh stay where you are" my KH said and she started to Massage the only parts exposed by my CB6ks My testicles and cage Tip,She only did this for a minute but i was back where i was again Frustrated now more than ever and showing it.
Its at this point my KH got up and out of bed rather quick and left the room without saying anything and went down stairs,I knew that was all i was getting as i could hear her start her breakfast and make coffee.
Eventually i fell asleep after repeating my slow breathing.

Later i awoke as i had enough sleep and again i was to work later that night.
I found that i was fine in my device as i was concerned about sleeping in it and if any bad effects would happen thankfully none had shown.
After throwing on some sweat pants i went downstairs to get some coffee and check emails etc i noticed my KH happily relaxed on the sofa watching some TV program (Im not one for TV) as i went to the kitchen She shouted "ill have a coffee too..bring it in when its done" "Yes dear is said" and i brought it in when it was done.
I sat down and looked at her Quizzed,She said "How was your sleep all locked up" I said it was fine no problems so far "Good"she said as from now on you will be wearing it to bed as well as during the day till 10min before you are going to work" My god i was really starting to feel restricted in my cage now so much so that i couldn't even stand without bending over at the waist. My KH just laughed at me and said " when you've calmed down there is Washing to be done and Some to be collected off the line and folded oh and put the dinner on..you can have the rest of your coffee after their done now shoo my program is starting.
I was left in awe at how quickly she had just given me her commands without a second thought.

She gave me a look as to say "What are you still doing here" so i left quickly to start my Duty's.

Everything kind of repeated itself till i got prepared for work once again but tomorrow evening i had no work to go to so i was thinking of what was in store for me ??
Again just before i was to leave for work i asked for permission to be released and again she went to fetch the keys so i could unlock myself.
After that i washed it handed back the keys and left for work.

The next morning i arrived home and half expected to see a yellow post-it..there was none ?
So i figured id better go get my Cage on just in-case and i did so without asking.
Then the same routine happened Kids to school and i tidied up the kitchen it took no less that 5 min.
And again i climbed into bed snuggled up to my KH and waited for the Pain...Hmm no pain but i was starting to fill out my cage so i turned over again and a waited the Hand...Nope no hand slipped over my hips, I found myself wanting that Pressure that Pain just before my KH would leave me to feel frustrated.
I realised then that i wouldn't get that tease from my KH on a regular basis and that she was starting to get used to the idea of me being locked up and unavailable to even satisfy myself.
I fell asleep shortly after realising that nothing could be done right now but lets see what might happen later on.

I was woken by my wife abruptly this time and sure enough it was the normal time id get up.No sooner had she woken me she had left the room.
I put on my Sweat pants now more like my house work pants and went downstairs to get that beautiful dark nectar called coffee.
To my surprise my KH was also in the Kitchen making a sandwich and had made herself coffee,I noticed there was none for me :o i made myself a cup anyway, My KH said "when your ready get the Laptop out and meet me in the Living room" it was an unusual request as my KH is not one for online activities at all.
But this was nothing to do with going online i found out

What was it...to be continued.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Laptop time

So i grabbed my coffee and laptop and met my KH in the living room.
What was it your looking for i asked, I want you to make a printable list for me my KH said.
Make it a days of the week list she said, At this point i was thinking its my locked up days or release days
but i was wrong.
Ok she said this is going to be your chore list and its to be done each day and ill inspect the work afterwards and if your good and i might give you relief "WHEN i asked eagerly, Thats up to me and IF i feel like it, I was getting so much pressure in my cage my KH could see my discomfort and started to laugh and chuckled when your ready you can type these chores in the spread sheet.
A few minutes later and i was typing away as she spoke and there was a lot of chores over 30 per day some were simple things and some where what i already do and some were just so my KH wouldn't have to do it any more.
After it was done i said "thats an awful lot on top of my Job too" My KH said well thats just a start as ill think of more as time goes on Plus i know you wont be able to get all of it done when you have work but this list is a guide so you don't disturb me...ill call out to you if i want something or something extra done.
"This is getting serious i thought"
"Now you can get started on the list from the top She said" before taking a sip of her coffee and grabbing the TV remote.. I was stunned at first but all i could muster was YES DEAR.
As i left the room i looked back quickly..she didn't even take her eyes off the TV.
About an Hour later she said she was going outside to plant some flowers and i was to watch two of our kids
while i continue with the chores

I was able to get through most of the top 7 chores quite fast (between watching 2 of our kids) before my KH came to see me (I was folding clothes) and she asked how it was going, "Fine i said" keeping too task.
A little later i was hanging clothes and she said i could finish and stop for today and to come into the kitchen where she had the chore sheet out and already had them ticked off she said i did a good job so far but expected better in the weeks to come and started right after the kids went to school. "Yes Dear i said and she gently patted my cage and then left the room but then turned before the living room and said "Put the dinner on im getting hungry and later i need a foot and back massage.

It was bedtime and i didn't expect anything from my KH that night but i was kinda lucky.
She wanted a massage as she was sore from gardening i started at the feet and worked the legs but then she started making sexy moaning noises,It was like turning on a light...I was immediately hard and the pressure was killing me and eventually i said to her "Stop it please or at least return the favour"
Ok she said quickly" i couldn't believe she said ok.
put your arms behind you and lie down ( that was tricky without falling over) Then she got the key and unlocked me, it was seconds before i was like steel and it wasn't too long before i was right there..just a stroke or two and.....She stopped and said "THATS IT FOR YOU" Nooo i said cmon thats really unfair im ready to finish..."NO she said quite sternly now go was up"
Well i wasn't a happy camper but what could i do.
As i got up off the Bed all i could say was...YES DEAR.

to be Continued
0 x
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

This is a very hot story, and I'm very interested to find out what happens next. Please let us know if this is real life or fiction. Either way, it is fun to read.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Lol its Real life.
Ill be continueing it ASAP... life is getting in the way.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

So after washing up i was told to put my cage back on which was much harder as i was plumped up even after calming down i used more cold water and i switched to a larger ring and spacer (cb6000s)
i eventually fitted into my cage and fell asleep soon after.

My daily duty's were to be continued in the morning with the kids etc.

I prepared my KHs breakfast of coffee and toast i wanted to take a shower and asked if i could
get released for a better wash. My KH said i could have a shower but she doesn't trust me enough to get release for a shower especially after last night but a quick release for a timed sink wash after the shower will have to do.
I was nervous about washing with it on since it has a metal lock but i didn't question my KHs choice and prepared to shower.

It was a new experience washing while locked up and luckily we wave a good shower head that can direct to a point or wide spread and is detachable from the wall socket.
Lots of soap ive read is best and get the shower head in and around the cage and it worked out quite well.
To say i missed showering with no cage on is a understatement and at first i started to fill out my cage as my body was preparing for that familiar freedom in the shower. :mrgreen:
And id say most men find rubbing one out in the shower to be quite a way great to start the day.
I cleared my mind again and soon the feeling and the need went away and i could continue washing.
After my initial shower i informed my KH that im ready for the sink wash and she handed me the key.
I had the sink ready with warm water and plenty of soap so i washed very quickly and dried off including the cage and parts.
It was hard not to think about rubbing one out as now i was free but i also didn't want too at the same time, i wanted to see where this could go and plus i wanted to see what my KH had in-store for this chastity play.
So as soon as i was dry i quickly put my cage back on and again it was tricky after all the warm water swelling me out so again cold water helped...but not much.

I then left the bathroom and handed back the key to my KH,She was relaxing on the sofa at the time.
After i got dressed i continued my duty's around the home and it was pretty uneventful.

Night time came and it was time for bed.

Again....nothing no play no tease or verbal tease just chaste.
and as usual i felt the build up of pressure in my cage as my body is expecting to play.
My KH had already turned over ( oh if that aint a sign ) So i did the same and soon fell asleep.

The next 4 days continued the same as usual with me ether going to work or doing my chore list
unfortunately there was no teasing or play involved.

Until one Morning.

To be Continued...
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

That morning my KH and I awoke roughly at the same time as we could hear the kids playing in their own rooms.
We had the usual morning greetings as most couples do and sort of slipped into small talk about daily plans.
I was i little distracted as i had the usual morning Horn or in this case morning strain in the cage and it was right out there like a stump with a lock on top.
My KH giggled as she moved her hand around the swollen testicles this just made it worse then she just turned over and said "Go on get the kids their breakfast.
I said just a minute as i need to clam down first and i turned towards her..BIG MISTAKE...
as soon as i turned over she wiggled her Bum in my lap this sent me over the top and just as i was about to get out of bed she said "I want some meat inside me,Heres the keys :o I asked her if she was serious and if i should get a Condom (she likes the Skyns ones= No latex ) and she said No, So i asked if she wanted me to Finnish too, She said she would let me know.
Well i didn't need another word and was undressed so fast Superman would be amazed.

Unfortunately it didn't take long before it was over and yes it was an intense O not the most intense ive had but it was intense.
afterwards i washed up and used plenty of cold water to shrink back down for my cage then it was business as usual around the house where i got the kids their breakfast and my KH a coffee and started my household chores whilst my KH relaxed ether in the kitchen or in the living room.

It was pretty routine again for the next 2 days or so until i started to get sore around the bottom of the scrotum where the plastic of the cb6ks was rubbing a bit too much.
The rubbing occurs when im very active around the house or walking a distance so i asked my KH for release explaining what's happening,My KH was not very pleased again (her facial expression said it all) that i was going to be out of my cage and she already lets me out for work which she also doesn't like but she wants me comfortable in work too.
So i was granted release under the condition of inspection to see if i took my O back into my own hands (literally).
It was 5 days before i my skin was back to normal and i was treating it with a E45 cream for sore and damaged skin and it worked great by day 4.
On day 5 my KH came up to me while i was making myself a coffee and gently touched my crotch (got me by surprise too) and said "Im sure that's enough time out for healing and you don't seem to have discomfort so get your cage on.
Yes dear i said and went to put my cage back on.
When i came down my KH was sitting in the living room drinking MY cup of coffee when she noticed me looking she turned to me and said "The kitchen need cleaning and so does the bathroom...today im gonna work you like a BITCH......Instant Cage filler. :shock:

Till next time.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

She sure worked me hard (not in a fun way) that day.
I cleaned and cooked and fetched her things all day and dealt with the kids too all while she
relaxed (she did lend a hand for 1 or 2 things out of necessity)

It was pretty routine again for the next three days again she relaxed while she gave me chores to do and i was locked up at all times and is pretty normal for us now (if im home Im locked up and unlocked minutes before i go to work but locked up the moment i come home)

We were having morning coffee one day and i asked my KH if she is enjoying Chastity play (cant ask questions too much) she said "Yeah its great..I have my own personal bitch doing whatever i want when i want,
I asked her what would make it better and she said "If you could wear the cage at work as well as home and ive an idea to stop the ring from burning you before we buy the new chrome cage and see how that goes"
I just had to get more info..i knew its fishing for a tease or Topping from the bottom.
I asked what's better now than before,She said "Well your not on your Pc or Laptop as much as you used to and you just do things when i say so and never question me on it.
I said to her "Ive noticed you've become more comfortable as a KH and your getting used to her new control.
She just smiled at me (it was a very nefarious smile too) before taking a sip of her coffee.
The day continued as normal with her relaxing for most part and me doing chores and on occasion she chipped in as i had work that day for the next 4 days after too and so my KH will need to do some of the house work but it wont be much...thank god for dishwashers eh.
So each day before i left i was handed the keys and each morning i put my cage back on (she leaves the lock open so i don't need keys to open it first)

But yet again on day 5 i started to get sore and asked for release to heal.
I was granted release again and again she wasn't happy and got my Cage she made another Mod to it.
My CB6000s is a Knock off and has ridged rings that allow testicle skin to fold into the ridges and she had already filled them with Rubber Draft Excluder's (like on windows n doors) but this time she applied it to the ring on the inside the part that has contact with skin.
She said "This might stop the soreness so you can be more active around the house for longer without soreness and we will see how it goes and if all is well you will wear it in work too".
So she is really looking for full-time Chastity sooner than i had thought by the looks of it.

Its been a week since that new Mod was applied and its been fine for most days apart from when im sleeping ive had to apply Water Lube under the ring where the new rubber Draught excluder was placed.
So it might need replacement but next week we might be getting the chrome cage ?? so it might or might not be needed.

To be Continued....Frustrated
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Frustrated..
3 more days had passed (catching up on real-time now soon) and i was feeling the frustration building much more quickly this week and already i was looking at my KH with lust so later that night we were relaxing in the living room watching our Saved TV shows and the kids were asleep i just had to ask, "Honey when can i service you as im frustrated as hell and maybe it will help..."FRIDAY" she said,and that was in 4 days, I said "Can i not just please you now while you watch Tv "NO she said "ON FRIDAY !!!" and so i was left in frustration.

Friday seemed to crawl in on its knees. But eventually it arrived and i was excited ,,,ITS FRIDAY...TGIF (thank god its Friday)

Friday
I came home and found my dinner in the microwave and the kitchen to clean when i was done,My KH had done the laundry but left the huge pile of clothes to for me to sort out and fold and put away, and a whole load of other stuff.
The second i stepped in the door my KH said "Ah good now that your home ill have my coffee in the living room sort out the kids for bed and the clothes" "can i have my dinner first" i asked "Sure right after you make my coffee" she said.
I did as i was told and ate my dinner,Afterwards it was pretty straight forward and soon i was sitting down myself relaxing, I had hopes for tonight but knowing my KH and Women that Headache myth is always lurking and ive done that whole "Here's some pain killers for your headache..but i don't have a headache...that's great so your up for some sex tonight trick"before and it didn't go down well.
So i played it cool....and it paid off too.

I can proudly say i did my job as a Husband and Sub well at first she just wanted a relaxing oral play but soon after it was her race to the Finnish line. Mmmmm yummy.

My KH and i laid there in the quiet dark she was in that glowing state we all know and love she reached over to my Locked cage and started to play at the base running her fingers around it and at the slit of the shaft and then cupped my swollen Testicles, I was Hard and she could feel the penis muscle inside my body like a steel rod that somehow impaled me.I asked her to stop (thinking i would have to wait another week)

What ???WHAT DID she say.."You can pop now but you do it yourself and ill supervise"She said.
I was Lucky as its usually a week later on that i get an O and it was recently that i already had an O too.
I was handed the keys and i was free..It took less than 2 min before it was Finished but it was a Powerful O so much so my O shot passed my T-shirt and hit the side of my face leaving a trail behind, My KH couldn't stop laughing (third time this happened to me in my life) she was in fits of laughter at the sight of me.
As she laughed i felt an ache in my pubic area, I had shot that hard it ached and yet i still could not help but laugh also.
After a min or so i picked my self up and cleaned my face and headed for the bathroom.
It took a few min before i was suitable to get back into bed and my KH left me free without my cage that night.
Still feeling the ache i drifted off to sleep my KH resting her slender leg over my hip as she too fell asleep.

to be continued....
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

The next morning just as i was getting out of bed my KH said sleepish "Dont for get your Cage"
Oh how could i forget...
I put it on and went and gave the kids their breakfast and after a while my KH joined us.
My KH sat down and said "Where's my coffee you could hear me moving around upstairs and you knew i was up why is it not here"
"Sorry dear" i said" ill get it right away" after i made her coffee i got the kids dressed so they could go out and play with the other children.

After which i cleaned up their bowls and such "My KH was watching me closely i asked "What" she sat silently for a second before saying "I want you locked in Fulltime including work times. I asked " why the rush" and her reply was "You lapse in obedience when your not locked in and that's going to stop and so is this Mercy Pop i let you have last night, you seem to forget your place now.

When is my start date i breathed.

You will start next Thursday but you will not have a POP till i say so and you will remain wearing your cage as i say for the rest of this week and when you go out for a walk too.

That day has come and gone Thursday 13/3/2014. ive been Locked in for about 5 days now fulltime.
My KH hasn't wavered a bit and has taken even less interest in teasing me verbally now apart from today.
My KH had a Nap earlier on and when she came down i had her coffee ready and she told me she didn't expect to fall asleep but when she woke she was felt a little horny so she started to play and before she knew it she was Finger thrusting away to the Finnish line.
It took all but a second for me to fill my cage as she told me this, I couldn't even stand straight it hurt so bad My KH just Laughed as she watched me squirm she went on to say that most mornings that i wake up to get the kids out to school she would Rub one out.....(I knew it)
After i calmed down we went into the living room and before she sat down she Muttered "wow im still so wet" (mercy have mercy)If it wasn't for the kids coming and going in the house... If only they were in school i would have sorted that woman out right there in the living room. Down on my knees and buried my head in there. My KH noticed my wince at the pain again but said nothing.

I couldn't let it go so a few minutes later i spoke up "You know next time you feel horny that way and we don't have the kids at home... You do know im here to help you out after all....

Maybe...Is all she said.

Till next time.
0 x