[LockedUp24] Newbie to Chastity.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LockedUp24

[LockedUp24] Newbie to Chastity.

Post by LockedUp24 »

Hi all...yep im new here.

The journey started when i was looking ways to spice up the s ex life with my wife.
My Wife naturally has a Dominant side to her so this Kink suits her very well.

So i suggested it to her and a quick look on our Favourite Toy site had some options.
and she chose a hinged ring Chrome Cage.
Unfortunately it came with only two rings and both were Uncomfortable and the cage was a bit to long for me.
Ive spotted a larger ring to suit and a new shorter Chrome cage for a future day.

So lesson learned and we ordered a CB6000s and its WAY better and within 2 days full lock-up my wife has fully taken control.

She tells me there will be no release/orgasm/teasing/denial or anything till she wishes...its gonna be a long weekend.

My Keyholder now has devised a Cunning plan for me.
A 7 day spreadsheet of 23 things that must be done everyday around the home and to her like Foot massage etc (when not working various days) each duty has a (Approved) tick box, after each Duty is done she will Inspect it and decide if she approves or not.
after 11 of the Duty's is done each day she may decide what happens or choose to ignore it altogether.

The whole thing is still based on her random choice and to frustrate me daily as much as possible and as she sees fit,She enjoys my frustration already as ive a VERY high sex drive and she is pretty normal but controlled.

So lets see what happens on Sunday(tomorrow)
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.