[skinboy] Lost In Space

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Skinboy

[skinboy] Lost In Space

Post by Skinboy »

I am sure I am not the only guy who prefers the times I am locked in to the times when I am unlocked without. Since the beginning of the year I have been happily submissive in my chrome finish CB 6000 but a week ago a number of events occurred which meant I had to be released. Firstly I got a virus of some sort which made me feel depressed and this naturally suppressed the libedo, leaving me wondering why I spent so much time getting off over a bit of plastic wrapped round my cock. Secondly I started having sleep problems, probably caused by the virus,and/or the depression, but it left me wide awake and staring into the void at four o'clock nearly every morning, with the effect of making me groggy and tetchy throughout the following days, and thirdly, the damn cock ring broke, right where it connects to the spacer ring at the top making a general repair almost impossible.

So this last week I went commando and felt lost, and well 'meaningless' without the reassuring grip of the CB round my cock. Hey, I was free to do whatever I liked, even to masturbate, but I didn't want to! With freedom comes responsibility and without a brake on these feelings I was left feeling a strangely disconnected like a man lost in space.

After a few days the virus went, I started to sleep better, and I figured I could just glue the whole cock ring together because it is unlikely that I will be going up or down a ring size in the near future, so when my key holder finally locked me back in it was like coming home. No longer free, but finally liberated...I don't just want chastity, I need it...
0 x