[coffee2sugars] Unexpected desires to kept locked up.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
coffee2sugars
[coffee2sugars] Unexpected desires to kept locked up.

Post by coffee2sugars »

Hi forum, My name for the purposes of posting here will be Coffe and I will refer to my wife as my Angel.

I have never really Known about orgasm denial and have always had a very high sex drive, So much so that my wife has at times struggled to keep up with me. We have lived in the England in a smaller town for most of our lives and although I can be very Kinky my wife is actually ver very vanilla. We have been married for 15 years and have 3 children 1 of whome has grown up and started a family of his own.

For as long as I can remember I have always lead the way when it came to sex. If I did not make a move our sex life simply would not have existed. Thats not a complaint as we have enjoyed a fantastic and varied sex life with her being willing to try most of my kinks but I had always felt that she too should be initiating our sexual Encounters.

In my quest to boost her confidence I have tried many things including playing the submisive, Buying lots of saucy lingerie and encouraging her to take charge but I cant ever say I have seen her show a real spark for sex. it just was not her, She enjoyed it but could very easily live without it.

So there I was browsing a favourite online shop of mine when I saw the term chastity and decided I would go and have a look. What I saw neither excited me but neither did it repulse me. The idea of being made to wait until she had finished did turn me on a little so I thought Why not. there was an iron based spiral device for only £39.99 and I decided that at that price even if it was left in the drawer it would not be too much money wasted. Man was I in for a shock. :shock:

When the device arrived I presented it to the wife and told her my little fantasy of being made to wait in it until she was satified. She straight way had a massive twinkle in her eye and planned to put me in it the following weekend.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
coffee2sugars
Re: [coffee2sugars] Unexpected desires to kept locked up.

Post by coffee2sugars »

The weekend came and Saturday morning I awoke to her cheeky smile and the device being waved in front of me. I was a little shocked because this was one of the very rare ocasions that she was activly initiating sex and doing so very keanly. I shook off the little wave of fear that had entered my body and fumbled with the cock ring to get the device on. As soon as it was secured I was ready for action and bulging through the mettal rings allready hoping for a fast releif. (Yes thats right guys 5 minutes in and I was waiting to get out). :D

I did not however get out, I was made to service her with my tounge and she came fairly quickly. I was a mess. I had done my bit, I had made her cum and I was very aware that I could not. I asked for my turn and she replied of course not, This is a weekend thing remember. I went white. I was actually more than a little taken aback because I had assumed that I would be released imediatly after pleasing her but here I was still locked and very frustrated. My balls were starting to burn and my penis was being squashed by the metal cage but I was also falling in love with her new found confidence and playfulness so I decided that as hard it was I would let her lead with this. What followed was pretty much more of the same that whole weekend.

I was not allowed to cum Saturday night and it was the worst night sleep I have ever had. I was constantly getting erctions and pawing at her but still she dug her heals in and would not allow me to cum. I remember laying by her side and hoping she wake up horny and let me out. I was taken aback by the fact that I was noticing things about her that I had previously taken for granted. Her curves, How beutiful she looked when she was asleep and specificly how much I wanted to be in her and feel her on me.

Sunday night came fairly quickly. We had been out all day so Although the device was constantly arrousing me, Reminding me of my predicament I was able to function fairly well. We went to bed and and when I was released I came fairly quickly but supprised by it's intensity. It was a great introductory weekend.

I washed the device in kind of hypnotised state and put it away in the drawer in our room wonderd if she would again ask me to put it on or if it would stay there like so many toys of the past had.

I could only hope she feel the urge to use it again soon. 8-)

More to follow.....
0 x

Also on

coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

It Had been nearly 2 months since I had experienced the Chastity device and although we had laughed about the experience neither one of us had discussed using it again.

I had been thinking about it though and eventually after hours of contemplation on a sunday morning during a cup of Coffee I admited to her that I could not get the events of that weekend out of my head and how turned on I was at the thought of doing it again but perhaps for a little longer next time.

We had a serious chat and she said she fantasized about it too and wanted to repeat what we had done, but that she had felt pressured into having to perform and guilty about leaving me so frustrated. It seemed I had been unitentionally been trying to top her from the botom. A common mistake I am willing to bet alot of newbies will make when trying this Kink for the first time. I promised her 100% that I would allow her to take the lead and I assured her that although frustrated, I liked the way she made me wait to have my orgasm.

I must have looked fairly perfetic but she looked very excited and with a hand gesture told me to go put the device on. I quickly agreed ran of upstairs to encompass myself in the cage for the second time. I could not belive and still cannot belive how excited I get at the thought of giving up control of penis to someone else.

Later that day we started to look arround the net for advice on the burning sensations in the ball sack and found this very website. After digging through lots of information on what people get upto I asked her to not let me out at all for at least a week. I promised not to beg and wake her up through the night but asked that she be firm and strict in her control over my penis in case I became weak as the days went on and my frustration mounted. She agreed and there was that spark. I knew at that moment that my penis would belong to her for as long as she wanted and that for some reason I didnt want it anyother way.
0 x

Also on

coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

Now blogging my journey at www.lockedforher.com
0 x

Also on