[edochast] - My experience with my princess

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
edochast

[edochast] - My experience with my princess

Post by edochast »

Hello to all od you. First of all - as i have it in my signature - sorry for my bad english - i am not a native english speaker :)

Why I am whriting this post? There are several reasons. First is, that I want to share my new experience in my life with people, who will understand it. Second is, that maybe some of you can tell me how to make it in hard days and help me on my journey :)

I am relative new to this kind of experience - since Oktober 2013 (technicaly from September 2013, but i will explain it later).

My princess is a big change in my life too. First of all there is a relative big age difference between us. I will be 30 this year, she is 49. But it is no problem for me and for her. I find her abosutly sexy! The strange and funny thing is, that, she is not sexy like the pretty woman in magazines. She is begin to have a little belly, some has some fat on her nice hips (but she is not fat at general), her the tits are not wery big and little bit saggy....but, i like her body som much! If she would allow me so, i would touch and stroke her whe whole day :) Her butt is a little bit bigger too, but i like him as much, as the rest of her :)

I am not in chastity, but i have a strickt tease/denial and cum schedule. I dont dare to cum or masturbate if i am not allowed to - the control over my orgasm bellongf fully to her.
I never have souch intense relationship as this. I feel, thah we are so intimate deep bound, as I newer experienced. I newer feel so strong and deep emotion. Sometimes it is hard, wen i am really horny and not allwed to cum. I feel like on a rolercoaster sometimes. But she know, what to do in this time and I know, that she make the rules.

Until last year, I was an average man with some average relationships behind me. Until i met my princess, i used to have sex 2-3 time pro week. If I was not in a relationship, i used to masturbate same amount of times pro week, sometimes a little bit more. In relationships, I newer used to have dominant woman.

The change began last year in March. I was with my friends and we was talking about life, past and future. I realizet, that I will be 29 years old and still live in parents house. In two monts I decidet, that i will move from then and behinn to live alone. I was thinking, that I will find new job too (i was working for an advertisement company for last two years - the job was OK, but i newer did really like it). I decidet to find a cheap apartment for sublet for begin. I asked my friends, if they does not know about anything. One of them asked in his working place and one woman colegue answered, that she have a two room apartment in house she lives. The price was OK, it was separate apartment, with bathroom - so I moved In. She gave me a little discount too, because we agreed, that i will be cleaning her apartment. I moved in begin Juni. The month Juni I spend with searching for the new job, but nothing really nailed my expectations (i muss say, that i was a little bit lazy too :)). On begin august, the woman, by witch i lived asked me, if I dont want to take job in her company (this company, in my wich friend was working too). I decidet to do so....
So I start to spend more time with this woman (as you can imagine it is my princess :)) I begin to talk to her more and more. We went several times out after work, with more talking and having good time together (we were no couple, just better and better friends).
In end september the situation changed.....in that fast two monts, that I began to go with her out, i relized, that she is attracting me really strong. I did not want to tell her - the age difference and I respected she so much, thah I would newer tell her....and in this time together, she was every time wery nice dressed. She dress werry nice, try to have the hair perfect, nails perfect....

On 27. september, i was out with my friends - some talking and drinking. I was returning home at 9 pm. I realized, that i did not clean her apartment this week and for weekend I will be not home, so I decidet to clean on that evening. She was not home. I was taking her dirty Laundry into the washing machine. In this laundry I found her underwear - it was for the first time. I was washing her laundry ewery week, but she newer had underware in it....to be clear it was no fetish from me, i was just courious about it:) It was not a realy sexy one and I take it out anyway and imagine, how she would look in it. In moment, that i smell to the underwear (dont ask why, i dont know i decidet to smell to It :)), i hear from behinf me, her woice sayng to me.....what should tis mean? I was like f***, total red in face, total ashamed. She returned home and I did not hear her!!!!!!! She asked again but I dont know why, i just stand there and could say nothing else than sorry. She does not look angry, but she loked wery strict. She asked me to go to my apartment and that I should come morning, before I leave for the weekend to talk about it. I go to my apartment and was total ashamed. I thought, that propably tomorrow i will leave.
On sathurday morning i came to her apartment. She loked not angry but strict as yesterday. She told me to sit down and put the underware on the table. She asked me, what that should be. I was just apologising, but no expaining it....i was still so ashamed. Then she asked me - you was about to jerk your penis on my underwear? I was like what? She asked again....I was so confused!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I answer to her? Propably the answer shoul be NO, but i dont have the oportunity to say it, because then she tell - OK you can!!! I was confused even more but in that moment, as she tell me thah i can, my penis was hard like newer!!! I aked her, if she is serious and what sholud this be. She answered that she will see it, as I am jerking on her underwear. I confused say, that propably I should not and shoul go. She stand next to me, give me the underwear in hand and say - Do it. My head does not want to, but i could not resist her strict woice. I put out my penis and start to jer of. I feel wery ashamed but wery horny on the other hand. The jerking was ower in about 20 seconds. She smiles then and say. Cleen it up please and please dont touch my underware again, without my permission. I hope, you will have nice weekend. I could not say anything, just cleen it really quickly and then go...
The next week was like it was not happened. On thursday i asked her, if we will go out and she normally answered yes. On this day we kissed each other (she kisses me first). She asked me, to move in her apartment - in her bed.....I was like aaaaaa :D On the way home, I asked her about the jerking session last week. She did not answer. Wen we came home, I took some of my things and go to her apartment. I go inside and she waited there for me - she had only a t shirt on, without underware. Her nice ass and her hairy pussy, MAN I was horny, my penis was totaly hard!!! She came slowly to me, grab my hand and go with me to her bed. She was teasing me about half an hour. Then she ordered me to take her to orgasm with my fingers and mounth. I do what I could. It did not take wery long. Then she begin to make me an oral. She asked me to tell her, before i go ower the edge to cum. I think, OK, she dont want to have my cum in her mounth. In little time it was so far i said her. She stop, smiled to me. Give me a kiss and lie on the bed, with her naked, ass against me. She tells me - good night and dont jerk of. I was like what? Wait? What should this bee? She look to me and smile again and said good night again. Then she turned again and dont talk. She fell asleep. I was confused, it was stragne and I was horny. On the other hand, it was something wery strong, I newer feel so horny. I go to the bathroom and jerk under shower. In morning she asked me, if I was jerking. I was a little confused, but did not want to lie, so i said the truth. She said, that my orgasm and my penis did not work this way fromt his moment. I cum wen she allowes me to. Her house her rules. I can move away or I can stay. I should think about it until after work. In work, oh man I was totaly confused, but totaly horny for her. Her autority makes my penis wery hard....on the evening, she tied me to the bed and say, that I will be pusished for my jerk of in the night. She teases me the whole evening! Oh man! Wen she was finished (without a cum or orgasm), she untie me and snuggle to me. She allows me to touch her breasts and her belly (I did not see her breasts, because, like yesterday, she was wearing a T shirt). I was stroking her - I was frustrated, wery frustrated. We was talking about my denial and tease, about the reasons, about her, about me. We talked about my feelings, about he feelings. I was frustrated but this nigth I dont dare to Jerk off....frustrated, but tottaly attachet do her! In comming days we made our routine - she decidet, that it will be better, that in first weeks, I will spend time only with her after work (in work we are together almost whole day), to to help me and to prevent me from do what i am not allowed to. In next couple of weeks we wake up, go to work and from work to shop and home. Most of the time She then will dress only a t shirt. I am the most of the time naked. We are doing regular things - watching tv, talking, cleaning, cooking....ect., not only things in bed :) But it was wery hard for me to watch her butt or hairy pussy, making a lot of precum (really lot of!!). But the rules make she and I muss be strong. In this first few weeks, she teases me only three more times, the most time I am doing pleasure to her with mounth, hand or dildo (about 3-4 times pro week). I discover, that it is for me a big pleasure, wen she allowes me to touch and stroke her belly and tits (under t shirt - i still did not see her without a t shirt). I discover too, that she teaches me, how to be better partner, not thinking only about me, but think at first about my wife.
On 2. november the situation changed a little bid again. She was the whole day a little bit stricter. Not bad on me, but strict. Form about 5 PM she stop to talk to me. I did not know why! About 10 PM she comes to me, grab my hand and bring me to the bed. She ties me to the bed. She go on her knees that i could do her a orgasm with my toung. Wen she was finished, she just take my penis and begin to ride him!!!!! It was the first time I was in her and I newer feeld such an intense feelings from sex as in this moments. I was confused, because I feel that I will not last long, but I did not know, If I am allowed to cum! After a short ride, she slow down - I was nearing the edge of cum and she asked - who is in charge od your penis and orgasm? I said you are, you! She smiles, stop to ride and stand up. My penis was pumping and i know that propably I will not cum today again. I then begin to beg her - she stop to smile and say strickt - no begging, newer, do ou understand? Then she unties me. She bring an calendar to the bed and two pens. A a blue one and a green one. She marked 16, 17, and 23 november with the blue. In december she did 7 and 8 december with the blue one and 14, 15 december with the blue one too. The 25 december she marked in green. She tells me that the blue one I will be teased, without a cum. On the green one - the christmas, i will be allowed to cum!!!!!! But, only if i will not cum on some other day before! I was wery frustrated and wery excited and wery horny on same time. That will be 3 months without a cum!!!
Everithing was perfect until the 15 december.....she was teasing me, like other days in schedule....but after fast an hour teasing, she stroke my cock for a second or so longer, as she should, so i feel, that i am over the edge. I was sayng no no no, but the cum came out. The orgasm was ruined one - it hurt and it was ruined, frustrated! And my christmas orgasm will be canceled!!!! She did not tel anything, just quiet - please clean it. Oh man, that kind of frustration!!!!
On next day I asked her, when she will be making a new schedule for january and next months. She said, that she will do next schedule on 28. febtuary!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god! My hard penis was feeling like to explode, but, she make the rules, I must respect them!
The upcoming days to the christmas where really hard, but I tried not to show my frustration. She was so kind to me in this days, really looking for me. I did not know, that she has one special christmas surprise.

On 25. december, in the evening, we went to the bed. She asked me to take her to orgasm woth my mounth and hand. I did it and then she allowes me to stroke her belly and tits. She give me a kiss and stand up. She ties me to the bed and take off the t shirt!!!! I saw her perfect tits for the first time, I saw her perfect body fully naked for the first Time!!!! She goes to the kitchen for the stopwatch. She set the timer on one minute. She grab my penis, slip him into her vagina, as she was sitting on me!!!! Then she tells me, that she know, that it was not my fault, that I cum on the 15. december. But the rules are set - no christmas orgasm, if i will cum earlier. So she decide, that she will do it so, she will ride me for one minute long. If I will cum in that minute, propably it should be so, if i will not cum in this minute, the fate has shown, that the rules must be held. She start the stopwatch and begin to ride....i think, that she really wanted me to cum, because she had such a pace...after only 30 seconds i feel that i am near the edge, I ask that if I can really cum, but she did not answer, only rides. I explode between 40 and 50 seconds.....I newer had such a strong orgasm - strong physically but strong emotionally too. After it, she left my penis in her vagina and she lie down on me. I think, that she was like so 10 minutes, my penis was sliding out. She then stand up and untie me with smile...

It is near one month from my last orgasm. I wait until the 28. february to next schedule, until that time, i am without any teasing. My princess did not show me her beautifull tits and whole naked body again. She told me, that this year i will see it three times!!! But propably not in the first schedule for march and april. So I am waiting until the end of february...
What to whrite in the end? I dont know, how long we will be togehter. For example I will have kids in future, she don t. She told me, that I can move and go from her, anytime I will feel, that it is the right time for me. But I feel that the time for move out will not come maybe in wery long time.
0 x
Sorry for my bad english - it is not my native languange. I wish all a nice day :)