[litttle husband] From Orgasm Addicted Boy To Submissive Man

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
little husband

[litttle husband] From Orgasm Addicted Boy To Submissive Man

Post by little husband »

Here we go.... from my Hello World post...

Awaiting Our First Chastity Device
Postby little husband » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:02 pm

New to chastity and now this forum as well. I'm 25 and have been Married for 7.5 years to my beautiful wife "Love". I have only been involved in orgasm denial for the past 3 months because i did a few very selfish things and we agreed to a punishment involving orgasm denial as well as many sexual acts being taken away for different amounts of time. We have both found many positives with orgasm denial, so far i am currently in the longest orgasm denial since probably the age of 12, my last real orgasm was December 28th though i have had 2 very ruined orgasms between then and now... I did mention i'm way to horny for my own good and typically have had an orgasm every 1-4 days for the past 13 years right? So its been 10 days since my last full orgasm and 4 days since my last ruined orgasm. We actually just agreed yesterday that a ruined orgasm counts as an orgasm so technically i'm only at day 4 now and Love said that there will be a 10 day minimum between orgasms (ruined or full) and a maximum of 30 days between (ruined or not). This probably doesn't sound like much to anyone on this site but like i said we're both 3 months into this so hopefully Love will enjoy denying me and extend this time, i would like the minimum to be around 14 days and the maximum to be 60 days and hopefully move up to a 30 day min and 90-100 day maximum but i'm not sure if/when we will get there as she enjoys making me cum. We just ordered our first chastity device yesterday from DH Gate (model A080) and i hope Love enjoys locking me up as i would like to order a Jail Bird from Mature Metal. Well i think thats it for now, going to go surf the forum now.
0 x
*Keep Calm & Please your Key-Holder*

Last full orgasm: Dec 28/2013

Locked In a self customized A080, from DH gate.
Hope to get a MM Jail Bird in a few months if my Love will allow my cock to be in such a comfortable high-end device ;)
little husband

Re: [litttle husband] From Orgasm Addicted Boy To Submissive

Post by little husband »

So its Jan 9th and I'm currently in probably the longest full orgasm denial in the last 13 years, so since I was 12, the last time I had a full orgasm was Dec 28th and the time before that was Dec 20th and the time before that was Dec 16th. My Wife who I call "Love" (for now anyway, we're new to this) and I have been slowly working up to longer periods without release, as I mentioned in my first post I use to cum at least every 3 days, if I hit 7 days without, well... that didn't happen much. So I haven't had a full release in 12 days, have only had 1 release in the last 19 days and I have only had 2 releases in the last 24 days!! For me (we're less than 3 months into ANY sort of denial) this is mind-blowing! I never thought I'd EVER go that long without, and certainly didn't think I'd ever actually want to go that long.... or longer!! So far I'm not actually locked up but the first device is on order (was just shipped Via DHL today!) I'm looking forward to being physically locked up as well, I feel it will show my commitment to my wife more, I'm hoping she agrees as she initially was not in agreement with getting a CD. I'm really hoping she likes using the device and that eventually I will be locked up at least for any time I am not in her presence as she likes to make, see, and feel when I get hard. It seems like a fair trade, I think I'd like to be locked up nearly all of the time and she wants it to be more occasional so hopefully we will be able to settle on any time spent away from her.... and sometimes (hopefully somewhat often) even when we are together ;)

A little detail on the last couple of days...

Jan 7th: In the evening we had sex multiple times, In fact she came 5 times by sex, which is pretty good for just sex, typically it's a couple by sex and then some orally and some by my hands or hers. The most I have ever been able to help her cum in one night is 11 times in roughly 2 hours...that was a fun night! :D

Jan 8th: In the morning before I went to work we had sex for about an hour and she came 3 times by sex only... I am finding that since I am so horny but not allowed to cum that I have found a way to fuck her hard and fast for a fairly long time without having to stop to not orgasm... more control is not something I thought denial would produce as typically if we didn't have sex for a few days I would not last very long, maybe 15-30 minutes and only by stopping a few times for a minute. I think she is really starting to like denying me...

The Future as I see it now...
So as I mentioned we currently have an orgasm (full or ruined) Range of 10-30 days, though technically it's 10-20 with the option for her to extend it up to 30. So why this range? well Love really likes making me cum and enjoys watching me cum and she isn't sure she wants to have to wait so long to get to see/make it happen but I think she is enjoying edging me now (brand new to us as well) so hopefully she is or will find enough enjoyment in that to keep me denied for longer periods. At this point I think I would be ok with getting an orgasm only every 60-90 days but ask me when she has her hand, mouth or silky wet pussy wrapped around me and I'd tell you in the next 5 min is when I would like to cum... but I won't, not unless she asks me too. So 4-6 orgasms a year... seems a bit scary thinking about it that way, but also exciting and challenging and above all I think I would feel worthy of her unwavering love and affection and beauty both inside and out.

Ending Thoughts,
On this site it seems like lots of people will go months and months for their lady without a release but then I realized that this site has less than 2000 users... that's like 0.00000031% of the world population and some, I believe, do this for selfish reasons (which they have a right to do if they wish to) but I feel proud and honorable to be denied for long periods and to supply her with as many orgasms, hugs, kisses etc. as she requires. For me the submission and denial is not about being kinky, taboo, a slave, or least of all a sissy (Love likes manly muscular men) but it's about showing her the love, respect and honor I truly believe she deserves, simply put I want to give her the most difficult and unselfish gift I can possible give to her, and for me, that's giving her control of my orgasms and giving my full love and affection and giving her as many orgasms as she wants. Of course it turns me on to be denied and controlled by such a beautiful woman, what guy truly wouldn't want that? A bit of suffering for a beautiful amazing woman seems like it should be required! I mean why would you ever want to get complacent and have just a decent orgasm every day and be without the connected enthralled feeling of being lovingly teased and denied? We (Men) are animals at our core, we want to fuck, cum, eat and then do it again, to give up what for me is the most strong instinct I have, which is having an orgasm as often as possible, I think I am just now starting to give my wife all of the love I have for her without that feeling that I'm holding part of me back, I am Hers...completely, and I'm starting to find a peace that I never knew existed.

My personal Quote For The Day:

"Love is evanescent without true sacrifice" -little husband
0 x

Hope to get a MM Jail Bird in a few months if my Love will allow my cock to be in such a comfortable high-end device ;)
little husband

Post by little husband »

Orgasms for Her in the last 6 days: 20
Last ruined orgasm 9 days ago
Last full orgasm 15 days ago
1 orgasm over the last 23 days
2 orgasms over the last 27 days

Jan 10 (PM): 4 orgasms for Her, 1st by oral, 2 & 3 by sex, 4 by sex then fingers.
Jan 11 (AM): 3 orgasms for Her, 2 by sex and 1 with my fingers
Jan 12 (AM) 5 orgasms for Her, 1st was by her hand, 2nd by my hand, 3,4,5 by sex.

So there it is, and the result of all of the above? Blue balls and more love and affection for my Wife than I can even begin to describe this early into our discovery of the world of orgasm denial. One thing I will say is that whatever the change in brain chemistry orgasm denial triggers seems to counteract my animalistic instinct to need to orgasm whenever possible...more than a little ironic. More importantly it also somehow cuts through whatever my bull shit male instinct is that keeps me from feeling too deeply, its like that wall that kept me from giving my wife 100% of myself to her is gone and i can truly give her everything now.
Sorry that was deep but this "journey" is just that right now, deep!

And now for something a little lighter... I was bugging Her for most of Friday to send me a dirty text message and maybe tell me what she had planned for me in the future and i was more than a little horny and pestering Her with my request for a couple hours so here is what she wrote me....Note: be careful what you ask for...

So many requirements little husband. What if i lock you up and dont let you out for 2 weeks with no touching or talking dirty or anything, would it still be fun? ;)

That may or may not be my plan of attack when your cock lock makes it here, make you simmer down after all the friskiness of these last couple weeks ;)

When your cock lock get heres im going to squeeze your little cock into it and lock it up for a week of no touching, nor will you be aloud to touch me unless i tell you that your permitted to touch my soft and smooth body. Then, on the 7th day, im going to make you lick my pussy until i cum all over your face and into your mouth and then leave you locked up some more. Then on the 8th day ill going to tease you by touching myself infront of you naked with nothing but my key on. Then ill let you put your balls in my face and ill unlock you and if you get hard fast enough youll be aloud the privilege of fucking my delectable pussy and if you make me cum ill let you edge yourself after. After that you'll continue to wear your cock lock as i see fit until i decide that my sweet little cunt has need of your little cock, with no cumming for another 10 days but me teasing your tight ass with butt plugs and my fingers. After those 10 days you can have a ruined orgasm for the next 2 times and then a milking after that, your next real orgasm will probably be around 50 days, but I don't know for sure ;)

The device arrived in the US about 4 hours ago, hopefully it will be in Canada by the end of today and then here early next week! I'm excited and now a little scared... In a good way... I think.
0 x

little husband

Post by little husband »

Now my 12 week punishment is over for doing a few selfish things behind my wife's back i thought i'd post what my punishments (or rules) were for the past 12 weeks...

12 week punishment; (x) weeks = time i was not allowed to have the privilege to do that particular sex act.

1 week: can't rub on boobs, ass, pussy while trying to cum

2 weeks: can't rub against boobs to cum.

2 weeks: Only allowed to cum while you watch me, not on my own. CHANGED to 5 weeks!

4 Weeks: I can not touch you unless told i can.

5 weeks: No Blow Job Or
No Hand job Only allowed to cum when we have sex or if i give you permission to do it yourself while thinking of me or of us fucking.
(Extended, see below)

5 weeks: Can only cum by rubbing against body, no direct contact for cumming, or with a condom while fucking.

8 Weeks: You will not lick any of my cum and i cant cum on your face or in your mouth.

8 Weeks: Not allowed to ask anything, position, blowjob, handjob, can i see this or do that. You will decide and i have no choice and can not ask.

8 Weeks: No tying me up.

8 Weeks: No toys at all.

12 Weeks: Can not have anal sex with you.

12 Weeks: Can not have anything inside me to make it more intense.

1 year: Must make you cum or am not allowed to cum.

Forever: Can not touch my pussy at all without asking first.

Forever: Not allowed to cum without permission, If you cum without permission you will not be allowed to cum for 1 month, be touched at all for 7 days or touch me for 9 days (even if i walk around naked).

Forever: Must strip naked or show you any part of my body when and where you ask.
0 x

little husband

Post by little husband »

So we got the A081 Chastity device yesterday and its awesome!! See my post under Chastity Devices for more info on it. I had the device on all day today with the key around my wife's beautiful slim neck mmmmmm very hot indeed!!! Looking forward to Her deciding when and for how long She will lock my cock up for!!

So here is the text i got yesterday from my wife... She is getting really amazing at this teasing OD and D/s thing... Frighteningly Fast I might add!!!

On sunday i was going to let you fuck me from behind with your tiny little cock and fill my tight little ass with your cum, but then you said before that that you wanted to go longer without cumming so that didn't happen ;)

I can almost feel your cock sliding into my ass while im bent over in front of you and i touch my wet cunt, you could start out nice a slow and maybe i would even use a dildo to fill me up completely.

What should come after, my cunt is filled with a big firm dildo and my ass has your soft little cock in it, then ill tell you how i can barely feel your tiny cock compared to the hard dildo and youll fuck me harder and slap my ass for saying that to you, and ill cum all over the dildo and you wont be able to feel how wet my pussy is, then ill take out the dildo and make you lick my cum off the fake cock. And after youve licked all the cum off youll have to fuck me to try to prove that your a better fuck then a dildo.

You slide your little cock into my pussy and i giggle at you and tell you that you need to firm up your little cock or i wont be able to feel it at all. I make you take your cock out and give yourself a hand job while i touch myself and tell you you wont be aloud to fuck me for a week if you cant get it to a suitable size for me, then ill wrap my mouth around you and judge if your big enough for my cunt, and if i deem you worthy you can slide a condom on and fuck me until i cum all over. Then you can take your hard cock and have a cold shower and squeeze into your cock lock and think about how much you would have loved to cum in my wet tight pussy
0 x

wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Whew!! Hot! Hot! Hot! :twisted:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
little husband

Post by little husband »

Orgasms for Her since Jan 1/2014: 45
In Cock Lock: 8 days (since Jan 17/2014)
Last ruined orgasm: 12 days ago (Jan 12)
Last full orgasm: 27 days ago (Dec 28/2013)
1 orgasm over the last 35 days (Dec 21/13 - Jan 24/14)

Almost 1 month without a full orgasm... Never thought in a million years that would be possible for this orgasm junkie! Also didn't think that my lovely "very" nice wife would be able to deny me for this long, not that i'm complaining though I'm just impressed!! I'm mean seriously the whole wheel of cheese!! ;) . So recently I asked my wife a few questions about how long she might keep me locked up and denied so here is our conversation and keep in mind before we started doing long OD (before Dec 20/13) and using a chastity device (Jan 17/14) she really didn't want to make me wait more than 7-14 days for an orgasm and didn't want to keep me in chastity for more than a couple days at a time... Seems she's really starting to enjoy herself! :D & :o

Me: So I was wondering if you can tell me a range of how many real O's you might allow me to have in 2014?

Her: Mmmmm let's go with 10 for now

Me: How many consecutive days potentially locked up and ONLY released for showers and nothing else?

Her: I'd say around 7/10 days

Me: How many consecutive days potentially locked up and let out for showers and when you want the cock out?

Her: The second one could be awhile 10-30 days

Me: How long between real orgasms?

Her: The 3rd one could vary a lot if I'm really having fun could be 3-5 months I think

Conclusion: Things are heating up quickly and I'm excited and scared all at the same time... Is there anything better than that??
0 x

locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Good for you that she answered all of your questions.

My wife maybe would have answered one.

Try a second one and I would have gotten the look of no more questions, I'm in charge.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273