[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

Actually things hadn't ended so well last weekend. I had a major case of the blues after my Sunday morning orgasm and my early departure wasn't appreciated. It took me a couple of days to get back to normal and to realise what had happened. I reached out, explained, apologised and she accepted the apology. Today we spent the day together catching up and getting things back together properly again. I had to answer lots of questions about what happened and why, some not so easy to answer.

It's the first time she's been to my place so that was also a positive step.

Late in the day she reached down to check if I had the cage in place. It wasn't, and I said that I deliberately hadn't worn it or mentioned it to see if she would bring it up. The result is that she's expecting it on when I arrive on Friday. Now I have to decide whether to wait for Friday or to put in on earlier. Maybe even this evening (?)
1 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:44 am Now I have to decide whether to wait for Friday or to put in on earlier. Maybe even this evening (?)
Done, already in place, and I've told her too. I still have the keys so I could change my mind. But I don't expect I will, it's more fun this way.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Last week was really disappointing. I've had a skin problem that may be related to changing the shower gel. Last Monday morning I noticed that the skin on one side of my testicles looked thin and shiny, and almost as though there was some slight bleeding just underneath the skin. I've never seen it before so I removed the cage to be safe. I tried again on Friday morning to be ready for the weekend but the same thing happened. So no cage for this weekend's visit.

We talk lots so she knew and approved. The weekend was great for both of us with lots of talking, walking and fun. I know she was exhausted as I made sure that I gave her multiple long and intense orgasms. None for me so no departure blues this time. Now I'm back at my place as horny as ever and hoping that I'll be able to make the cage work again without skin problems. I can't wait to see what happens if I arrive there caged and really horny. She is proving to be very adventurous about new ideas and I just know that she will have fun with me.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Things have been working better this past week. I locked the cage in place on Monday morning and checked it regularly. No sign of anything unusual. Wednesday was my emotional day, I would have been all over her if we has been together. Thursday was much easier. In the evening everything suddenly relaxed and instead of being high and tight it was all very loose; I could have got out very easily. Back to normal on Friday, just another day. And the same over the weekend, clearly I'm now used to wearing it again, but I had the same ball drop in the evenings again.

She knows I've stayed locked several days now but she's too busy with work to show a lot of interest. I know she's looking forward to taking control, and it may start when we finally see each other again in a couple of days. I haven't decided how far I'm willing to go right now. She's far enough away that I want to have an emergency key. I have a combination lockbox so maybe she sets the combination and my emergency key is in there ready for use if I have to call her. Or maybe I'll just be more comfortable keeping a key available in case I need it.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It was 9 days apart and caged. I was really excited to see her again and the cage got really tight. She took one look at how it was squeezing out between the bars and told me to remove it, but there was no hope of getting the base ring off until later. Oral and PIV for starters, repeated again later in the day, plus fingering again this morning. 24 hours together and 3 separate big orgasms for her. None for me, but not because we weren't willing. I think I need to warm up first, and climaxing with the base ring on has never been quick or easy.

I think I didn't keep the inside of the cage rings clean enough (it's a jailbird). I have a couple of skin cracks at the base of the penis where the end of the cage rubs, plus some abrasion marks on one side of the head. I never had these problems before so maybe I just need to work through some shorter spells to toughen up the skin again. For now I need to let things heal before caging again.

The good news is that she really liked the extra attention when I arrived and has made the connection to being caged. All steps in the right direction, but I need to slow down and get everything comfortable.
4 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

The skin isn't healing quickly so I'll have to keep waiting to use the cage again. I'd hoped to heal before I go to her place next week but no chance of that. She even asked about it the other day so I know she's looking forward to extra attention.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

belocked wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:15 am
I think I didn't keep the inside of the cage rings clean enough (it's a jailbird). I have a couple of skin cracks at the base of the penis where the end of the cage rubs, plus some abrasion marks on one side of the head. I never had these problems before so maybe I just need to work through some shorter spells to toughen up the skin again. For now I need to let things heal before caging again.
Do you use any kind of lube? I use baby oil a couple of times a day, after a thorough cleaning in the shower and before bed.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's been a while since my last update. The skin at the base of the penis still isn't right, but it hasn't changed while I've been free for most of the past month so I've decided it's not cage related. Actually the skin looks more like it was burned but I'm just going to ignore it. When necessary I've used a little baby oil.

The last time we were together I put the cage on a couple of days ahead of time. She said she could tell from the change in my text messages, and she was definitely happy to see it used even though she took it off pretty quickly. The sex is wonderful in all forms and we've been finding out what works best for both of us. My tongue and fingers have been very busy, and PIV is much better when she's on top especially if I'm strapped down.

The last visit was at my place, and I'd left the key on my bedside cabinet. She was quick to hide it, though not too disappointed when I said I had another. When she was preparing to leave I almost suggested putting the cage on and giving her the keys, but with one to be kept here behind a combination lock for safety. Perhaps the mood wasn't quite right because I didn't offer, but I'm sure she would have agreed. Perhaps it's just as well because I had a minor family emergency that meant missing a weekend, and as we only see each other every other weekend it would have been 3 weeks. I know I could have coped (and I wouldn't have had any choice) but I think she'll be happier if the 1st time isn't so long. We'll be together next weekend so maybe we'll go for it then. We have discussed it by text so it won't be a surprise, and I'm pretty sure that if I suggest it she will agree. Who knows, she may even suggest it herself.

For the moment I'm just trying to decide when to put the cage on.I thought about it over the weekend, and again this morning. All I know is that it will happen on Friday morning at the very latest.
3 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Locked and loaded Wednesday morning, now waiting for the weekend. It's going to be fun seeing what happens.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It was quite a weekend. On Friday she was pleased that the cage was still in place, and she decided to leave it there. We were both tired, but late in the evening I took the opportunity to use my tongue and fingers to give her 2 big orgasms while still on the sofa. Saturday morning she wanted the cage off and we had a wonderful time. Afterwards I was so exhausted that lifting up my arm to put it around her was just beyond me. We slowly recovered but we had a quieter day out than we had planned. Sunday morning she was determined that I should orgasm again so she restrained me and just kept going with her mouth and fingers until it happened. She asked when I last had orgasms 2 days in a row and I couldn't remember (I'm not so young these days). A slow walk out for a lunchtime drink, lunch at her place, and then I had to head back home completely exhausted. There was no mention of the cage so I'm still unlocked.

What did I learn from this weekend?
1. I'm not young, and big orgasms are exhausting (but great)
2. She likes me to orgasm as much as she likes to orgasm herself
3. Being caged for a couple of days ahead of time helps get me ready
4. She's not (yet) really concerned about locking me up again afterwards
5. Being with her all the time would be very different

She's coming here at the end of next week. I will lock myself again before she arrives, but I'm not ready yet.
2 x