[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

Spent last week in the JB but had a few problems. It rotates left apparently because the gap is smaller on the right, and maybe for that reason (perhaps aggravated by unshaven stubble part way through) I was getting rubbed underneath the balls and finding it more uncomfortable each morning. At some time during each day it would sort itself out and be comfortable for a several hours, but after 7 days I had to ask to be let out. I'm in no rush to send it back to MM to be altered as it takes ages and costs real money from Europe.

I let things recover for a couple of days and I'm trying the smaller base ring now. I checked first that the gap is even, but it took some effort to get everything through. For the moment it seems pretty tight, perhaps too much, but I'll see how it goes.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote:I'm trying the smaller base ring now. I checked first that the gap is even, but it took some effort to get everything through. For the moment it seems pretty tight, perhaps too much, but I'll see how it goes.
The smaller base ring is a challenge to get on and off but seems the right size according to the MM guide of one finger to the 1st knuckle. However, the gap to the cage seems smaller and it was all just too tight and painful under the balls in the morning so off it came. Time to think further, but I know it will have to go back for more adjustments.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's been a while since I last posted and not much has happened. I had to send back my JB to have the gap increased, and William noticed that the top gap was smaller with the smaller base ring so he's done something to try to fix that too. The round trip to Europe is way too long but it should arrive any day unless the customs people have decided to charge me again (charged once, not charged once, so who can tell?). I had a few days back in the CB6000S but it's pretty uncomfortable compared with the JB, and it came off before an international trip and didn't go back on when I returned.

However, despite the lack of the JB, the relationship with my KH is far better than it used to be. We have talked more over the past few months about our likes and dislikes, and I'm a more attentive husband than I used to be. She isn't much of a reader but I gave her Georgia Ivey Green's book "A Keyholder's Handbook" about a month ago. At first she didn't look very interested, but she must have found it interesting because she promptly demonstrated at least a couple of T&D techniques when I came back from my trip, and then she told me that it was her book and I wasn't to read it. I loved the new experience of her topping, and the wicked smile that came with it. Things should be very interesting when the JB finally turns up, and for once I feel that I don't have to make any suggestions and can just leave it all to her.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Just after the last post my KH decided I needed to be back in the CB6000S. It only lasted a couple of days because I woke in the middle of the night having a wet dream. It was a big surprise as I didn't think it possible, and it didn't please either of us. Obviously it had to come off so I could clean up properly and it didn't go back on.

The good news is that my JB arrived the next day and went on immediately. The larger gap has stopped the ball burn, and it's been pretty comfortable. At first I thought the base ring was too big but after a couple of days I seemed to grow into it, and now I think about it only in the mornings when it seems too small for an hour or so. I suspect the cage could be shorter but it works as it is. My KH has been happy with it and has been teasing plenty. It has made us both horny, so last night she'd had enough and we had a wonderfully intense PIV session. The base ring was still on so I felt uncomfortably swollen but I have no idea how to remove it to avoid the swelling.

Now I'm out for quite a while as we have too many other things going on over the next few weeks. Part of me is happy, part of me is sad. What do I really want? Making my KH happy is key, but that means finding out what she really wants. We'll keep talking but she's has to find it out for herself before she can tell me.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

belocked wrote:I suspect the cage could be shorter but it works as it is.
If I had a nickle for every time I've read this I could purchase another MM device. :lol:
belocked wrote:Now I'm out for quite a while as we have too many other things going on over the next few weeks.
:(
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

belocked wrote:Now I'm out for quite a while as we have too many other things going on over the next few weeks. Part of me is happy, part of me is sad.
When we have had "too many other things going on" I have remained locked. 'Teasing' or other play is at her pleasure, it takes no effort on her part for the cage to remain in place, and for me to remain 'ready' for whenever she has the time or inclination...as well, it helps to keep my mind on her, keeps me reminded, to be more attentive and considerate of the issues she may be facing, rather than to get so wrapped up in whatever I have going on that I ignore her problems...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
belocked

Post by belocked »

TwistedMister wrote:When we have had "too many other things going on" I have remained locked
Part of it is traveling with inquisitive children, including a son who would wonder why I would need to sit to pee every time, and then there's minor surgery when we get back. I'm not enough of a masochist (yet) to deal with all that, and we will have far more time for each other than usual while we're on holiday so I hope she won't feel neglected.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Back from our summer holiday, relaxed and having talked lots recently with my KH about our likes and dislikes. During the discussions she wondered out loud how I would cope with a month and I said there's only one way to find out. She spent a few days saying she would lock me up but waited until yesterday; now the JB is back in place, with the security screw as it holds the cage in place better than the padlock, and I think I'm in for a while.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Just coming up to a week with no release and it's better than ever. Lots of talking, lots of affection (both ways), and both much happier than before; it's like a 2nd honeymoon. I sent my KH a link to this site and she's catching up with her reading with plans to register and start blogging herself. She seems worrying interested in the details of someone here who was locked up for 7 months straight, but she gets too horny when I'm locked up to last a really long time. I know she's now torn between letting me out soon for full PIV or keeping me locked for a month to see what happens. I've only lasted just over a week before so we both wonder how I would react to a longer session. Time will tell.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Still no release, so the longest I've been locked at 11 days and counting. Wonderful weekend with lots of teasing and a couple of unsuccessful KH attempts to milk me; it felt good but nothing came out. The emotions have lessened at work but I can still get uncontrollably horny with a nice smile. Over the weekend I couldn't control my affection and kept kissing at every opportunity even while saying "I shouldn't do this as you'll never unlock me" but it was so good I didn't want to stop.

My KH is happier than ever, and still apparently undecided between leaving me like this or unlocking me for what she expects to be a wild ride. She has said that she thinks the longer we wait the more exciting it will be. However, I have a medical appointment next week so release is (I think) guaranteed then.
0 x