[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

A couple of weeks have passed by with no real action; unlocked and plenty of T&D, but nothing special. Every morning I would walk with a big erection and most mornings she would play a bit, knowing that I had committed to finish only in her. Just as I thought she was getting frisky she decided yesterday evening that perhaps I should be locked again. Apparently I looked very sad because she then backtracked, but after chatting a little I said I would lock up anyway as I thought that's what she really wanted. To make it more interesting I decided to test my extra-small JB cage, shorter and snugger than my normal cage. So far it's been OK but a bit uncomfortable around the base ring, but that's possibly just because I've been out a while and need to get used to everything again. For now I've kept the key just in case I *need* to unlock.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Yep, it's too small. There's no discomfort, but it looks like meat that's been on a hot grill, and there's some fluid buildup under the skin too. I think the extra-short length is good but the diameter is too small. I waited 36 hours including 2 nights sleep but decided it's better to go back to my normal bigger cage. Did so this morning and gave the key to my KH to make sure I don't change my mind about being locked. She's distracted for a few days but has promised me some fun soon.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Wow, the affection level has jumped up again. I was home during the day and there was more kissing and touching then ever. She loves it too, and late afternoon she started talking about needing to keep me locked all the time and for long durations. That means she's getting horny so I think I can expect a release for PIV over the weekend. We'll see.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Nothing happened over the weekend and I didn't understand why not. We were heading out of town on Monday morning, and that's when my KH announced that she couldn't find the key. That's why I hadn't been released, but suddenly I was really worried about having to go away locked with no hope of release. Fortunately she found it just before we left so I could be unlocked for the duration. She wasn't just pretending, I know, because I saw the relief in her face when they key dropped out of a pocket in her jeans. She's already said that I will be locked again when we get back until my next trip, so that would be a couple of weeks (no problem). We'll see.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's been a strange month. My KH and I have had some disagreements, and for most of the last month she's been a bit cold and disinterested. She's shown no signs of wanting me locked, so I've been on the honour system with only a couple of quick PIV sessions early in the month. I've been good though tempted to take care of myself, but I've been open with her that I want to wait for her.

Things are mostly better between us now and we had some time together earlier this week where she went beyond the normal stroking and tried milking me (it's the wrong time of the month for PIV). It felt great but there was only one drip. I can't decide why it's never quite worked, but it's fun anyway.

It's much easier to be chaste when caged as it removes temptation. I won't cage myself or even ask to be caged as I don't want to top from the bottom. However, I miss being caged and having the extra intensity. I know she likes how I change, so I really don't understand why I've been unlocked for more than a month. She did say recently that she finds my erections sexy so that's part of it. I also asked earlier this week (almost as a hint) whether she's given up with the cage and she immediately answered no, so I guess it will happen sometime. I know she's horny so I expect PIV soon; maybe she's waiting for that before caging me.

All in all, I'm a bit disappointed that nothing more is happening. But as lots of people have said here, I've got to remain patient and go at her pace. Things will happen when she's ready.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Patience finally paid off. We've both been busy recently, and the changes in the weather haven't helped keep our mood up. Yesterday evening we were sitting together gently kissing and she asked if I wanted to go upstairs. We looked at each other and agreed that we were both too tired to make it really fun, so she then said that I'd better be caged to make me frisky. So of course I did what she wanted. Hopefully it will add some spice back in our lives.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

2 weeks locked 24/7, but we've both been too tired and busy to be frisky. I'm hoping for some action soon, especially as I'll be travelling so will have to be unlocked anyway.

The JB is perfectly comfortable most of the time, but as I grow and shrink there are moments when it just seems too heavy. I've started wondering about the custom nylon devices so may ask some questions on the devices forum.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I had to be unlocked to travel, and after nearly 3 weeks I was hoping for some action before leaving. She gave me the key but was tired and not in the mood so nothing happened. I was away for a few days and thought about taking care of myself, but I chose to wait. I haven't masturbated for many months (not sure how many) and don't want to start again, and emotionally it would feel like cheating on my wife. It worked out well as we were both horny when I got home and didn't wait long to make love and then spend some quality time together.

I have no idea what to expect next, but I'm at an event next weekend where metal detectors are likely so I think I'll have to be unlocked then. Most likely is to be unlocked this week, and after that only if my KH is in that mood.

Very little of this has worked out how I expected, and my fantasies of being dominated have never come true. Perhaps that's just as well. Real life is very different, and reading this and other journals helps explain why. I read my own journal occasionally to see how we got to this point and how I've changed over the past couple of years.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Left unlocked a few weeks with very occasional PIV until my KH developed a minor medical issue that prevents it. Earlier this week she suddenly decided that I needed to be caged again, adding that if she can't have sex nor can I. Fair enough.

I pointed out that I have my annual dermatologist visit, and she inspects me all over. My KH said she will give me the key but hasn't done so yet. I think she enjoys the look of panic in my eyes at the prospect of having to explain my device to a female doctor, and I really hope she will give me the key. I don't know whether I'd go through with the doctor's appointment or if I'd cancel at the last minute.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Whew, she gave me the key with no discussion. Just as well as the doctor checked all over. Expect to be caged again very soon.
0 x