[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

Aargh, unlocked and alone, greatly tempted to cheat. My KH would know and be hugely disappointed with me, and I don't know how she would react; probably by locking me for a very long time. It wouldn't be fair to her as she wants to make love, and if I cheat I would deprive her of what she wants. So I won't cheat, but I'll tell her what a big risk she's taking so she can avoid it in the future if she wants to be sure.

Of course there's the part of me that wants to know how I would cope with a very long lockup, and this would be a way of finding out. But that's not fair to her.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Patience is a virtue, they say, and it worked out today. Chastity seems to have made sex quicker but more intense and satisfying for both of us. No sign yet of being locked up again, but it will happen when she's ready. I think I managed to increase the gap a bit but I can't be sure as I don't have anything to give accurate measurements. Only one way to find out!
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

A few days after the last update my KH had me lockup again, but shortly after we had an emotional argument that was very difficult for both of us. When I went in the bedroom I found that she hadn't hidden the key, and I was unhappy enough to take the damn thing off. Nothing was said, and then I went away for a few days anyway unlocked rather than locked. The emotions had gone on both sides when I got back, and I had started feeling guilty about unlocking over something not associated with chastity. I stuck with my approach of locking up only when asked, but that duly came a few days later and we were back to normal. A couple of weeks passed before my KH decided she wanted PIV and told me to unlock. I was very tired and tempted to put it off until I felt more energetic, but again I remember my own rules about letting her be in charge and we duly had a good time. I can never remove the base ring at the last minute so it works as a cock ring and gives us both extra pleasure. Currently I'm unlocked and expecting a "normal" sex life for a few more days until her monthly hormones kick in and I get locked up again.

I had one issue during the last lockup. I had opened up the gap to see if it would help with ball burn but it just led to my balls slipping out, and I closed the gap before the last lockup. Apparently I didn't close it quite enough as last weekend my smaller ball slipped through while I was sitting after a hot shower. Fortunately it was the weekend and I was home, and I squeezed it back through but had to do it 3 times before it would stay. I'm not allowed an emergency key and this could have been difficult if I'd been out and about. I've closed the gap a bit further ready for next time. Sadly I still have the ball burn from the base ring underneath the balls, and I suspect I need the base ring to be slightly bigger. It's at it worst after a few days, but beyond a week the problem goes away as my balls seem to drop when the 1st week excitement passes.

My KH rarely misses an opportunity to massage my balls (and cock if it's available) as long as there's nobody around. She likes making me squirm, and also testing my self-control by seeing how long I can cope with it. She told me yesterday that she used to think it indecent but has now got to like it. She's slowly losing some of her many inhibitions. Her best friend left town last year otherwise I'm fairly sure she would have talked to her about how she changed my behaviour. There's nobody else currently that she would share this with so at least for now my secret is safe, except of course with all of you in cyberspace.

I think we're settling into a routine with me locked for her period and unlocked when she's horny and ready for PIV. I still wonder what it would be like to be locked for a long time (2+ months) and I could arrange it any time by masturbating, but I'm perfectly happy to let her run this how she wants.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote:I still wonder what it would be like to be locked for a long time
BCWYWF. I'm at day 28, a new record for me, and I don't get much indication of being released any time soon. Perhaps in a few days when her period is over, but it's been a bumpy few weeks as she's been rather irritable throughout. It also included our biggest argument in years, at which point I would have unlocked myself if I'd found the key and probably thrown the JB away. Fortunately we've made up, but it's still not quite right.

This morning we lay together in bed for a while and she fondled my balls. I asked and she confirmed that she enjoys doing it, and it helps keep my horny, but peak excitement seems to be at about a week. After 4 weeks locked 24/7 it's now just "ho hum" and I don't think about it much. Yes I look forward to being released and giving us both a big orgasm but it's not the same level of intensity. And although I've planted some ideas I don't think she's likely to release me only to pleasure her. In my current mood that's probably just as well.

Here's hoping for a good Christmas present.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Another big fight cleared the air and we got closer again. A few days of increasing excitement through T&D, and finally I was given the key yesterday and we had wonderful PIV. 36 days locked 24/7 seemed a long time, and it feels strange today to be free not caged. I don't know when I'll be caged again, or for how long; she knows that I can cope with long lockups and mentioned last night that 36 days is shorter than 2 months so I think that's coming some time in the future. I have to fly soon and despite her suggestion that she'd make me beep I know she wouldn't do it with the current security rules, so I'm currently safe against a really long lockup.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Christmas was a busy time and my KH left me unlocked. Opportunities for fun were limited so my KH planned a time for PIV and made sure I was suitably excited, but her period arrived just as she was getting ready. Frustrating? Oh yes. She decided to leave me unlocked but stepped up the T&D to build my frustration even further. We've talked several times and she doesn't want me to cum anywhere other than in her. Yesterday she could tell that I was very close to cumming without waiting for her so she put me back in my cage. It's probably just as well as it's easier to cope when I can't play with myself.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

January didn't work the way I expected. I accidentally cut myself slightly while shaving underneath, and as it was just before leaving for work I asked for a quick unlock to help stop the bleeding. It was a busy month that included some travel so I just never got locked again. Then February came and there was the sudden instruction to lock up. I think it was the start of the irritable monthly time and perhaps I was irritable too from lack of fun (and stress) but it was a bit of a surprise. 3 weeks later and I'm still locked 24/7 and horny as hell. Her version is that my balls are like tennis balls as they're way bigger than usual when she's playing with them.

A few weeks back she asked me to write down my dreams and fantasies. I was only too happy and wrote a longer list than she expected, listing them as ones I really wanted, ones I thought I would like, and a few fantasies that I said I probably wouldn't like in reality (like being caged on a nudist beach). She said she would think about them. Nothing has happened yet, and most of them never will unless she changes a lot.

Yesterday morning she was horny too and it ended up with her on top of me grinding against the cage until she was done. This isn't new, but it's the first time that it's been entirely her initiative. I just lay there and let her do what she wanted, knowing that she would lose her horniness and make me wait longer to be unlocked. Real mixed emotions but I knew she didn't want to unlock me so I'll just just keep waiting until she's ready. I'm ready any time.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's great when she gets horny too, and we had a special Sunday afternoon with hugely satisfying PIV for both of us. I've even found that I don't suffer post-O blues when I've been locked a while. Unlocked for now and happy.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

We had a difficult week. My KH has been stressed and not sleeping enough, and that means low libido. I've been unlocked and horny, and we finally got to the point on Friday evening that I told her that that I would take care of myself if she has lost interest. Saturday morning we're cuddling in bed and she started rubbing me towards orgasm. It felt good but not right. I asked if that's what she really wanted and she said she doesn't me taking care of myself but wasn't ready for PIV. She's told me many times recently that she only wants me to finish inside her, so I told her to stop. She was very surprised, but also very pleased when I explained that I wanted to wait for her. It was a great thing to do as it has rekindled her desire, and she's told me to expect PIV later today.

We talked again when (unusually) we went to bed at the same time, and I asked why she had left me unlocked (I lock myself only when she tells me to). She told me that I always look very sad when she tells me to lock. I had to explain that I always have mixed emotions, but that she she shouldn't worry about me looking sad. I added that I can't guarantee looking happy, but that I will always do it when she tells me to. This morning in bed she was pretty frisky, which is always good, and she said that she thinks she will unlock me for PIV once a week and then lock me again. I don't know if either bit is really true but I do now expect to spend less time unlocked.

I'm still amazed at how I've changed. Saying no during a hand job would never have happened before we started chastity play.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote:she thinks she will unlock me for PIV once a week and then lock me again ... I do now expect to spend less time unlocked.
The friskiness continued and the Sunday afternoon PIV was wonderful. It always helps to be relaxed and have time. I was expecting then to be caged but it didn't happen, and today she said that she's planning more PIV sessions. She's happy, I'm happy, and I'm unlocked but chaste unless she wants PIV.

Perhaps part of me would like to be locked, but our sex life at times is back to the days when we hadn't been married long. Chastity = more sex? Yep, sure is.
0 x