[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Caged55

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by Caged55 »

lockedsteve wrote:It can get much worse. We started out like you and two years later I am wearing a custom device 24/7 and down to 3-4 orgasms a year, working on just having just one eventually.....If I bug her too much about sex, I get caned or paddled until my butt is bruised. When we started, my wife was horrified when she gave me a small bruise and now she makes sure both buns are covered in them. It can get worse, much worse, my friend. :)
My KH adopts the same principles... I bug her too much about sex, I get caned, and she also is no longer hesitant in inflicting some serious welts that last days, she is even proud that I received a proper hiding... as for chastity 3-4 sounds about right with her at the moment, BUT she is contemplating reducing that to 1 (one) per annum at our anniversary, with the option that SHE and SHE alone decides if additional orgasms have been truly earned, with the bar set very high. I forfeited one orgasm this year already because I whined about cumming, begging an pleading to be allowed to orgasm during an edging... she simply said NO, and because I cmplained, she promptly locked me back up, and extended my next orgasm date by a month (or two as she does not count the weeks)...
Be careful what you wished for.. reality can be harsh :roll: :roll:
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Things are just fine right now. I had my usual build up of excitement through the first week of lockup, followed by a feeling of business as usual afterwards. Nearly 2 weeks now but my KH is planning something for next week I think as she's horny as hell. It's great; the more she thinks about locking me for a long time the hornier she gets. I know I'll be unlocked for our summer holidays so no long lockup before September.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I was right, she didn't wait much longer. As always there was no hope of removing the base ring, and this time I couldn't get it off until showering the next morning. The base ring helps delay my orgasm, and my KH loves the extra-long pounding she gets when she releases me after a lockup. Come to think of it, so do I. She still doesn't think to have me lockup immediately after, but it's just as well as I had some abrasion under the penis. It's the 1st time I've been caged since my KB was shortened so I need to check that it's all smooth.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Somehow life got in the way and it looks like I'm on an extended break over the busy summer period. Not a problem, and I'm pleased not to be caged while away on holiday, but I do miss some of it. My KH is far less interested in playing with me when I'm unlocked, and of course I do less for her too. I look forward to being caged again after the summer so we can bring back some of the intensity of our relationship, and the great sex helps too.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

My summer break has just ended. The last few weeks have been good, with my wife saying several times that I have changed and become a much better husband than before. It's been good to be unlocked, especially as we went places on holiday where they have metal detectors to get in, and also because we've been sharing a room at times with our teenage kids. We've had a good traditional time with plenty of very satisfying PIV.

I deliberately didn't say anything when we were back home and in our normal routine. It took about a week before my KH said that it was about time for me to be locked again, but it sounded more like a suggestion than a command so I asked her to put it off a couple of days and she agreed. The same happened last weekend, but yesterday she was much former so here I am back in my JB. I don't get an emergency key, and I have no idea how long this is going to last.

I did ask why she wanted me locked again and she said that it's because I show my love more; kisses, flowers, and general flirting. Later she added that she likes seeing me very horny as it makes her horny too.

It's great to know that she's locking me because she wants to; it's no longer something to please me, it's to please her. I've lost control and love it (so far).
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

After a couple of months off I was a bit concerned about getting used to being locked again, but it's been easy. It took a lot of trial and effort to get to a correctly sized JailBird but it's well worth it. I definitely know it's there, mainly from the weight, but it's perfectly comfortable. Now it's short enough to prevent erections even starting I'm suffering only from feeling that my balls are full. And I sometimes wonder if people notice something at work, but I just try to avoid my tighter trousers and and not worry about it. It's now my KH's decision that I'm locked, and she's unlikely to let me out unless either I have a very good reason (e.g. flying) or because she wants me out to have fun. So to anyone new I can only advise that you work on getting the right sized device, and of course to have a KH who wants to play. I still don't know where we will end up which is both exciting and scary.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

After 10 days locked 24/7 I felt rubbed a bit raw underneath the balls (mainly from the way I sit when driving as much as I did over the weekend), and I had a business trip somewhere new so I asked nicely if I could be released just for the day. I was kinda surprised and disappointed that she agreed but I took the key and relaxed. I feel good about this stuff so I didn't do anything I shouldn't, and I locked up again after I returned. I was going to anyway, but there was no doubt at all after she rubbed my balls in the kitchen and said she was sad I wasn't locked as it makes me much more sensitive. I even told her that I was surprised that she had let me out; she said I sounded sad, but I'm not sure it will happen again.

The 10 days have been really good. I've been stressed about some things, but the excitement built up and that always gets her excited too. Lots of kissing and cuddling, and she has grown to enjoy rubbing my balls and cage to get me more excited. A simple text to her saying "drip, drip" works wonders. Over the weekend we were together and bed and I rolled her on top of me. She had been saying that she only really wants PIV as I drive her wild after a long lockup, but she soon started grinding herself on my cage until she had a good O and then a good sleep. I think she's finally starting to believe me when I her tell her that I'm perfectly happy as long as she has an O and that I don't need to have one myself. It's a big step for a vanilla KH who has always thought it more important for me to O than for her.

Over the weekend we also had some quality time, and she told me that I have changed enormously over the last year in ways that make her very happy. I'm more considerate, quicker to help, more likely to offer to do things, and generally a much nicer person. I think she's right, but looking back it's a shock to find out that it's all due to being locked up. I didn't know what to expect but it's worked out better than I ever expected. The only real downsides? Having to sit to pee, worry about unexpected metal detectors, occasional discomfort (especially in the car), and the usual concerns about whether anyone else notices. That's not much for a changed marriage.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

belocked wrote:I think she's finally starting to believe me when I her tell her that I'm perfectly happy as long as she has an O and that I don't need to have one myself.
Yep, she believes it now. She tied me to the bed and gave me a long T&D session, including an attempted but failed milking. When I said I wanted to give her a spectacular O she replied that I'd told her that I don't want to be grumpy and so she wasn't even going to unlock me. She left me there and came back later, carried on the T&D, and then got on top and rubbed herself against the cage until she had an O. I think it's the first time ever that she hasn't felt guilty about leaving me frustrated. Apart from a day release I've been caged for a couple of weeks now, and she's suggesting it will be another couple of weeks before she's ready to unlock me. Life is good.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Early this past week my KH decided she was ready so I managed to get home at lunchtime while the kids were at school. I was duly unlocked (but with the base ring still on as there was no way I could get it off over my full balls) and we had quick but glorious PIV; I drove her wild first, and then emptied myself in her. A quick snooze in each other's arms and then I was off on a business trip for a few days without being locked up again. When I was back I asked why she didn't lock me again and she said she didn't think there was enough time for me to clean up and get everything sorted. Perhaps she was right, and I was pleased to have some freedom.

I've been unlocked nearly a week but this morning she started playing with my balls and cock and announced that I need to lock up again. I asked why, out of curiosity, and she answered that we bought the device so we have to use it, and then added that it's just because she wants me locked again. Good enough for me! I know better than to ask for how long as I'm sure she doesn't know either.

Over the 3 weeks I was locked I found my balls were getting very full and sometimes tight under the base ring, so I've told her that if I'm going to be locked a very long time I will go to my urologist while locked to make sure I'm not doing any damage. At times the base ring seems too big, especially when I'm first locked, so I don't want to go bigger but I will if I'm damaging anything down there. And perhaps this will act as early warning for me if my KH decides to test how long I can last, or whether I'm brave enough to demonstrate it to my urologist.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

An intense week of teasing while locked, including an unplanned visit to the doctor for which I remained locked without any problem. She's been enjoying herself, and this morning she gave me the key unexpectedly and told me that she wants me to make love to her later today. So now I'm uncaged and ready, looking forward to whatever comes (haha).

I had the same issue as before of my balls getting very full so I'm wondering if I can increase the gap slightly today. The base ring seems the right size and it's only tightness in the morning that's a problem. Sending the JB back takes too long so I'll see if I have the right tools to bend the post slightly. I will also see if I can figure out why the padlock didn't come out easily, not a problem I've seen before.
0 x