[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

[belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

Background: I’m in my 50s, professional, married, with kids at home. Always a bit kinky, enjoyed self-bondage when single, finally married a wonderful lady with vanilla tastes. Over the years she came to accept my peculiarities, but it’s always been about her doing things for me. I tried a CB6000 some years ago but found it too big and uncomfortable, then got a CB6000S a couple of years ago which was much better. Used it a few times with my wife holding the key for 2 or 3 days at a time, again to humor me. Since I got the right combination of ring and spacer I’m OK wearing the CB6000S round the clock, though I have MM sizing rings on order as the Jailbird sounds to be more comfortable and hygienic as well as better looking.

Last week was different. We had been talking and she said I should be locked up for a few days while she was waiting to recover from a minor medical issue. Even as she clicked the lock on the Sunday morning I thought she was joking that she had lost the key (which I’d given her a week before), but it turned out that she really couldn’t remember where she had left it. I had never felt so helpless, wondering how long it would be before she found it. By the middle of the week we both noticed that I was far more amorous and attentive to her and I felt as though I was on an emotional roller coaster. She liked the changes and became more amorous to me too. She found the keys mid-week but decided to leave me locked up to see what would happen. Late in the week I wanted her so much that I brought her to orgasm rubbing the CB against her (a first), creating all sorts of confused emotions in me as I was happy for her and frustrated for myself a the same time. On Saturday (6 days, a new record for me) she decided to unlock me and to masturbate me, perhaps because she felt sorry for me, but my mind was so messed up wondering if she would lock me up again immediately that I couldn’t finish. Instead I masturbated the next morning to get the physical relief before visitors arrived for Christmas.

I have remained unlocked since then, but she has told me she will lock me up again when our visitors leave. She hasn’t said for how long and I really don’t know what to expect. During last week she really changed as she found for the first time that she was enjoying being in control and that it turned her on. Now I’m wondering whether I have opened Pandora’s box and may get more than I had bargained for. I want to find out, but at the same time I’m slightly scared. Next week should be interesting.
1 x
Subhubby1968

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by Subhubby1968 »

Well it sounds like you have an interesting journey in front of you.
0 x
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

Thumbs up, belocked! Wish you the best. I know it's changed my relationship in all kinds of wonderful ways.
1 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

The mind games have started. I thought she was waiting for the visitors to leave but they are gone and she shows no sign of locking me back up. She knows that I'm just waiting for her to tell me to lock up again, and now I don't know when that will be. But she does like the extra attention and affection.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Some times I wonder what have I started too. We've been at this for 5 months now. At first, she thought that she would not ever keep me chaste for more than about 5 days. We did 10 days this month. In January she fully intends to do 14 days, probably with the first 10 in total lockdown. She also said that at some point in 2014 she wants to go a month. I am both nervous and excited.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

My wife thought it all a bit odd at first and still does to a degree but since I have been locked (apart from the odd release) for the best part of two months she has grown to like it and especially the teasing!
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Well, we talked last night, and she's decided to start tomorrow. Perhaps she's planning something for today, but there's still a week left under doctor's orders to avoid PIV so it can't be that.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Nothing yesterday, but locked up this morning so I have to wait until she's ready for me. CB6KS not so comfortable today.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Only 1 day locked so far but the affection tap has been turned on high. I can't keep my hands off her, and she loves every minute of it. What an adventure, especially as she won't tell me when it may end.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

No good, just too uncomfortable today so I had to be unlocked. It felt like the CB6Ks ring is too small, though it's larger than I have used in the past but with a shorter spacer this time. Still uncomfortable even after removing it so I hope I haven't damaged anything.
0 x