[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

I wasn't really ready but locked pu anyway on Sunday morning. We won't see each other until Friday, so when I mentioned it in a message she said that 5 days is a long time. I said it's not much so she wondered whether she should double it. I reminded her that I once went 35 days and got the reply "not on my watch". For now she still thinks that I need to orgasm, so I need to keep explaining that I get more pleasure from her orgasms than my own.

We'll be together for a week this time, the longest yet, including some time away. I expect she will unlock me early on but who knows, perhaps she will surprise me.
3 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It was a bittersweet time, or more accurately sweet and then bitter.

She arrived on Friday and seemed quite surprised that I was still caged after 5 days, but she was ok with it and decided I could stay caged a bit longer. That evening I gave her a long and intense orgasm starting with my tongue and changing over to fingers part way through. Saturday morning I repeated it with just my fingers. I thought she was starting to see the benefits of keeping me locked, but like many other stories here about relative newbie women, she doesn't feel it right for me not to get an orgasm too. So Saturday evening, after I'd licked her to another orgasm, she wanted me unlocked inside her. The cage came off with some difficulty and there was no way I was getting the base ring off, and the PIV ended with both of us unsatisfied. Sunday morning another finger orgasm for her, and then (with no base ring) PIV orgasms for both of us. Things were going really well, 5-1 if anyone was keeping the orgasm score.

Now the other part. We were supposed to go away for a few days and she had asked me to arrange everything. I guess that COVID has me really depressed because I just couldn't face arranging a trip away after more than a year of just being home at my place except for weekends at her place. The complexities of international travel within Europe and the ever-changing rules are more than I can cope with. But she was seriously pissed at me and went back to her place on Monday. I really thought I'd completely blown it from the messages over the next days, but things have calmed down and I'm off to her place tomorrow. I really don't know what to expect; this is either the beginning of the end, or perhaps it will take us to a new level.

I haven't used the cage since she was here. Depending on how things go I may point out to her that I'm a nicer person when caged but I'll probably say nothing and just see if she brings it up. I'll take it with me and she can take the keys if she wants.
1 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

So far so good
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Things were pretty much back to normal between us, which is a wonderful relief to me. I gave her 2 orgasms on Saturday and 2 more on Sunday, all by tongue and/or fingers.

We talked openly on Friday evening and Saturday and I explained that I don't like the emotional down that comes after I orgasm. She has seen it for herself but knows that the down is sometimes big and sometime very small. On Sunday afternoon she really wanted to give me an orgasm anyway. At first I was tempted to fight it but then I decided just to go with the flow. Sadly nothing quite worked, neither a blow job nor her riding me. She was disappointed, I was disappointed, so it ended with 2 unhappy people. Was I subconsciously trying not to orgasm? I really don't know. She loves her own orgasms but wants the same for me so I hope that next time will be different.

On Saturday she did ask (almost out of the blue) if I had been using the cage. I told her that I'd had other priorities since her visit so hadn't used it, but that I had it in my bag. I added that perhaps I'd use it sometime, or that she could tell me to use it. Nothing more came of it so I've been uncaged now for a couple of weeks. She likes fondling and stroking me to feel my excitement and of course I'm fine with that. I'll have to think about whether to put it on this week or next week, or just to see her next time without using it. I prefer the emotional intensity that comes with several days of being caged, but I feel I need to tread carefully.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's not been a good summer. I had some personal stress issues and I let her down again in early August. Then we were both busy and just didn't see each other. Today we finally met up for a long walk in the country followed by a nice lunch, but she's still not fully over my earlier behaviour. We got on fine and both enjoyed it, but there was nothing sexual in the air. I was able to show that my stress level is way down so I think we'll get back together next month after we've each had a vacation abroad. No mention of chastity today, nor have I self-locked recently. I'm just hoping things improve between us soon and we can get to having some fun.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

18 months since the last update and not much to say. Things didn't work out the way I hoped. We're still in touch and did some walks together last year but she was very clear that it was just as friends. Then she had a medical problem that still isn't resolved so I haven't even seen her in months. I don't have any real hopes of us getting back together. Nor is there much chance of finding someone else in the ear future so I'll just have to remain single.

I do still sometimes wear a cage to generate some excitement. I decided to try some super-cheap AliExpress plastic cages that are much smaller than anything I've used before. I did wonder if I could squeeze in them but it was surprisingly easy, and mostly more comfortable with no hope of any growth. One downside is that the gap between the ring and the cage is smaller than I like so it feels like constant pressure; I haven't yet worn the favourite new cage for more than a couple of days. The other and related issue is that it's much more difficult to keep clean. So sometimes I wear the new one, sometimes the Jailbird. But the thrill is missing when self-locking so I don't do it often. Maybe I'll use my kitchen safe sometime and set it for a week with the keys to the new cage.

No comments in thread please. I'm not here often but I will check for probate messages occasionally.
1 x