[belocked] What have I started?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
belocked

Re: [belocked] What have I started?

Post by belocked »

Well, things didn't go quite to plan. After 2 weeks my KH decided it was time for PIV one morning, but I had slept really badly (and my morning performance is never so good anyway) so we delayed to make sure we had a big event. Other things then happened and suddenly it was time for my medical stuff so I had to be released with no opportunity for fun. A huge disappointment for both of us. Medical after-effects continue so there's a pause for now.

What did I learn from this longer lock-up? Firstly, my JB cage is too long. My KH has been very clear that I can't send it back for modification as it takes a month from Europe and she doesn't want to wait, so it looks like I'll be buying another one. I'm undecided how much shorter to go but I will also get a round base ring to see if it will stop my JB rotating.

Other observations: shaving under the base ring is difficult but essential to avoid ball burn. The MM security screw is better for long-term use than the padlock as it holds the cage in place better. Things are starting to stretch so I may need to use a smaller base ring sometime, but the current base ring is very tight in the morning and loose in the afternoon so sizing isn't easy.

Final observation. After many months of reluctantly going along with things my KH has turned the corner and is starting to take the lead. So for all you other newbies out there working through the same issues I've gone through don't despair and don't rush at it, give it time and show the benefits to your KH and it will work out in the end.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's been a while since I last updated so what's been going on?

I had a week's lockup thinking all the time that the base ring was too big, so on the Saturday morning my KH allowed me to change to my smaller base ring. It felt much better over the weekend, including activities like gardening, and sleeping overnight too. The good effects came to an end Sunday evening when my KH decided it was time for PIV; the cage came off OK but the base ring proved too tight not just to take off but to avoid painful swelling. I was too swollen and sensitive for PIV and needed quite some time to come down enough to remove the base ring and recover. I was allowed PIV the next morning, but the smaller base ring has been put away and will be kept in reserve in case I decide to try it again next year. I'm back in the larger base ring and still thinking it's too big, but I'll have to live with it for now.

After much thinking about sizing I've finally ordered another JB (my KH won't let this one disappear for several weeks). Compared with my original order early this year I've ordered a smaller and round base ring, a larger gap, and a shorter and narrower cage so everything is different. I don't think I measured so badly with the plastic rings, though it was often difficult not to get a little aroused when measuring, but I'm convinced that I hang lower now. I thought about following Tame Lion's example and going 1/2" shorter but decided to do only 1/4; I can always shorten my existing cage further if necessary later, but I don't think MM make cages longer. And I see that the normal shipping time is even longer as they've introduced (expensive) options for having stuff made quicker.

Recently I had a business trip to another city a few hours drive away. My KH insisted that I had to be caged but I'd read discussions in the general chat forum about emergency keys so I decided to go with the padlock instead of the security screw. I'd mentioned taking a key with me a few days in advance and my KH didn't look impressed and said she thought I'd be tempted to unlock, then on the morning I was leaving I asked if I could take one for emergencies and she asked "what if I say no?". I had to answer that I'd just have to go without it, and that was the end of the discussion. It's a bit alarming to think what would happen in an emergency with no key, but it's not the first time and she was pretty determined. As an aside, for me the JB is far less comfortable with a padlock; it's more likely to rotate as well as being bulkier, and the cage can move with a padlock when it can't with the security screw.

I think my KH is past the stage of worrying much about what I think and is now happy with the idea of me being locked up most of the time. She knows it keeps me horny, and it makes her horny too which keeps it fun for me. One of her messages while I was away was "I miss holding your balls in the morning" which is not something she would have sent a year ago. I know that sometime I will have a long lockup, measured in weeks not days (longest to date is 19 days), but not yet I think as she enjoys PIV too much and prefers not to O in other ways. I've learned enough along to way to be happy either way; Os are fun but have the grumpy downside, and longer lockups are fun for the constant horniness. And letting my KH decide keeps me on edge not knowing what to expect.

What an interesting journey this has become. Thanks to those of you out there who have written about your experiences especially with longer lockups so I know some of what to expect.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

belocked wrote:It's a bit alarming to think what would happen in an emergency with no key
Available at any hardware store.
Attachments
$19.95
$19.95
Bolt Cutters.jpg (8.38 KiB) Viewed 48598 times
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
belocked

Post by belocked »

locked4her55 wrote:Available at any hardware store
Which is why I used the padlock. The security screw would be far more difficult for someone to remove in an emergency.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Time for an update I think. We've had a couple of good weeks in the past month when I was locked away early in the week and we both built up to have a wonderful time on the Saturday. The 2nd Saturday included the comment from my KH "that's the best sex this year". I wasn't able to remove the base ring either time which seemed to add to the pleasure for both of us

I've been under the weather the past few days and my KH allowed me to remain unlocked as I felt pretty awful when she asked/told me to lock up. She just passed by and reminded me that if I don't lock up myself she will do it. I imagine that would be extremely painful so I'm not going to take the risk.

I think my KH has finally registered here. I know she's interested in the KH forum to get some ideas. That could be good or bad for me.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I've been unlocked a while now with plenty of good PIV and being on the honor system in between. However, I asked my KH recently whether she prefers lots of good PIV or occasional spectacular PIV (the normal result of being locked up for a while) and she didn't take long to answer that she prefers the latter. I feel the same way, so as soon as I'm over my current virus I expect to be locked up again, especially if the new Jailbird has finally arrived; it's ages since it was ordered and already a couple of weeks since it was shipped to Europe, so I have money ready to pay the import duty.

Thanks to everyone else who contributes here, both in the journal and the general chat, as it's good to know that both problems and fun are had by all. My KH has registered but still isn't active so I've been spared any new ideas from the rest of the KH community. Something to look forward to, I suppose.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

The new JB arrived a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, although the sizing seems perfect, the cage and ring were't aligned right so it had to go back to be fixed. MM give great support, but it's another month to wait for the round trip from Europe to the US so maybe it will arrive just in time to be a Christmas present.

Taking a break right now due to other complications of life.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

My KH finally decided to lock me up again a few days ago. I'd forgotten the hormonal intensity; suddenly we're like a couple of teenagers who can't keep their hands off each other, and my eyes roam to search for any half-attractive woman when I'm out. I'm loving every minute and so is my KH. I have no idea what she has in store for me; medical issues currently prevent any PIV, but in the past she's always let me out after a while when she thinks I need to cum. This time I don't know what to expect and that just intensifies the emotions.

Sadly my new JB took several weeks even to get to MM and has only just shipped on its return journey. There's no hope of it for Christmas and based on past experience it may be several weeks before it arrives. This one's just a bit too big as it allows partial erections and some uncomfortable twisting and turning. I'm also convinced it can be detected under some clothes but my KH either thinks I'm wrong or doesn't worry if other people think I'm well endowed. Perhaps I shouldn't worry either.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

It's been a year since my first post so I've read through what happened and reflected over the New Year. It's been a year of ups and downs and even now my KH still doesn't really understand why I'm willing to do this. So what have I learned along the way?
1. I'm a much better husband when caged
2. My wife loves the extra attention and affection
3. It's hard not to top from the bottom
4. It's different when caged than doing it on the honour system, and I prefer being caged
5. It's more intense when I have no idea where the key is, which is normal for me
6. It takes a long time for a KH to learn to take control
7. It's difficult but not impossible to bring my KH to orgasm by rubbing the cage in the right place
8. I miss my O's, but after a few days it's OK

Where am I now? My KH locked me a couple of weeks ago. We had visitors to stay over Christmas and I asked to be unlocked as I was concerned that the cage might be obvious, but this time she finally said no and I'm still locked with no idea when I will be released. I don't think our visitors noticed anything, except perhaps that I'm a more attentive husband than in the past. My new smaller JB arrived earlier this week and I'm still waiting try it out yet.

All in all it's been a wonderful way of teaching me to focus on my wife not myself. She's happier so I'm happier.
1 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I absolutely agree with your 1 - 8.
She's happier so I'm happier.
Happy wife, Happy life :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273