[HornyHutch] No regrets so far...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
HornyHutch

[HornyHutch] No regrets so far...

Post by HornyHutch »

A bit of background first...
I'm 30 and my fiancee is 24 and we've been together for 4 years. We fell in love pretty quickly and I have to say, I've never felt more in love in my life. We've always had an enjoyable sex life but anything on the kinkier side of things has always been at my suggestion. We've played with a little light bondage (her tied) and pegging (very occasionally) for a couple of years. Although She has always enjoyed it She never really fell into the role of the Dominant partner I fantasise about.

A few weeks ago I was in work, bored but feeling in a very loved up mood, texting my fiancee. It was then when I introduced the idea of male chastity. She seemed very receptive to the idea so that night when I got home I brought the idea up again. She said it was something she'd be interested in trying so I went on ebay and ordered a cb6000s. A few days passed with no mention of it until the device arrived. She was at work when it was delivered so I text her saying something had come in the post, something she would have to look after the key for. She told me to bring the key to work for her. So I put it on, drove down to her work and gave her the key. You should have seen her face when I told her I was wearing it and handed her the key.

At first it never really took off, she had the key on a bunch with her other keys and (to me at least) it was like she'd forgot it was even there. Where was the teasing, where was the excitment that I thought would come with her being in control of my manhood? Between that and the ill fitting and sore, cheap, knock off cage it felt like this might be a bit of a non starter.

A bit of searching and reading lead me to a site called tickleberry, where I found an article about male chastity from a female perspective. I emailed it to my fiancee and asked her to read it. I also asked if she'd like to take the key off her bunch and wear it on a chain around her neck. In the mean time I was also trying different configurations and fittings with my cage. I eventually found a way to wear it during the day without too much discomfort. Somewhere between her reading, her new jewellery and my increased comfort she really came to grips with the idea.

Last week I had to go into to town to run some errands. When I returned home I found my Goddess (as She is now known) in the bedroom dressed in black pvc stockings, black pvc corset and key hanging seductively between her gorgeous breasts. I was instantly straining inside my cage. She ordered to to strip and get on the bed. I was tied down using our under bed restrains and teased, still locked, with her Hitachi wand while she rode my face to a very wet, very powerful orgasm. I was mad with lust and she wasn't finished. She untied me, told me to turn over, restrained my legs, cuffed my hands behind my back and fucked the life out of me with her strap on. How long it when on for I'm not sure, I totally lost track of time as my gorgeous fiancee became my sexually aggressive Dominatrix. There was hair pulling, spanking, biting and dirty talk. It was without doubt the most erotic experience of my life, my 1st truly submissive act, totally at her mercy and totally loving it. After her fucking it was my turn to fuck her and I was surprised at long long I could hold back (it had been over a week since my last orgasm at this point) but in trying not to cum I think I edged one or two times too many and confused my cock kinda lost interest. But She had another very powerful, very wet orgasm so the lack of my own orgasm wasn't too much of a concern to me.

There have been no other sessions like that since but I have no doubt there will be. Talking to Her about it after She said she felt powerful and really enjoyed it. So I guess we are both happy!

We have decided to stop using the cage for the time being, the cb6000s can't be worn over night as it is just too painful. We will be ordering a MM jail bird next month and she intends to keep me locked 24/7 with maybe monthly orgasms for me, but we'll see how far I can go. She of course will still have regular orgasms and we will still have sex, just without me cumming. We are discussing things like ruined orgasms for me but as this is all new to both of us we'll be taking things like that as it comes.

So thats where we are at the minute and neither of us could be happier. This is just the start of the journey, but I can't wait to see where it leads...
0 x
Subhubby1968

Re: [HornyHutch] No regrets so far...

Post by Subhubby1968 »

Congrats to your wife on seeming to become more receptive to the idea of you in chastity.

Hopefully when you get your new device things will really take off for you.

Good Luck!
0 x
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Just ordered a Jailbird! Can't wait for it to get here and for the games to REALLY begin!
0 x
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Ok so chastity play has been on hold while we wait for the jail bird to arrive. Just got an email from MM, it's being dispatched on Monday. Woooohooo!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

HornyHutch wrote:Ok so chastity play has been on hold while we wait for the jail bird to arrive. Just got an email from MM, it's being dispatched on Monday. Woooohooo!
Four weeks. That's pretty good. Hoping you enjoy your new confinement.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

I know it's been a long time since the last update, here's what's been going on. The jb arrived but I didn't measure up very well so it wasn't a proper fit. I sold it and ordered a new one. It arrived a couple of days ago and I have been in it 24/7 with no issues. After following advice on here the length is just long enough so I touch the end when I'm not aroused and wide enough so I touch the sides when not aroused. It makes for a very snug fit but when I get hard (or as hard as I can in the cage) I bulge through the gaps between the bars. It can be pretty uncomfortable, but I suppose that is to be expected. So anyway, we're back in the game!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sounds great, glad you got it worked out! Good luck with the rest of your journey!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Thanks Lady M. Only a few days in and I'm already climbing the walls with horniness, I forgot how frustrating it is being locked up.
0 x
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Oh, and it feels like I'm almost constantly precumming. I'll get a random attempted erection during the day, feel the squeeze of the cage which feels strangely good, then I feel the leaking. Fuck I'm horny.
0 x