[Subhubby1968] Chastity, giving it a go

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Subhubby1968

[Subhubby1968] Chastity, giving it a go

Post by Subhubby1968 »

Well,
Tonight would mark officially one full week locked in my cb-3000. So far no major issues. I have taken it off twice to clean it and to make sure my entire body was clean and that I had no issues with any kind of rashes or anything.

I have not pushed it anymore on my wife and if she knows I am wearing it she hasn't mentioned it.

I am sure by about Christmas I will really start to feel the ache of wanting to cum.
Last edited by Subhubby1968 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
mellyshubby

Re: [Subhubby1968] Chastity, giving it a go

Post by mellyshubby »

Yes you will. And the longer your wife keeps you from having an orgasm, the more you will feel the need to give her orgasms. At least that is what happens to me. When I know that an orgasm won't be happening any time soon for me, I thrive on at least being a part of my wife having her orgasm.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I started out in a similar way to yours. Keeping everything from my spouse. Then she unexpectedly discovered the device and I fumbled my way thru trying to explain it to her. Not a good idea. The optimum way would be to involve her from the beginning so she won't be so behind on the learning curve. I think we would be far ahead of where we are even now if I had brought her in at the very beginning and we learned and planned MC together. Hindsight is 20/20.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

As indicated by my screen name, my wife is very vanilla so I knew she was not going to like MC devices one bit. I kept it from her for about 6 months. Then I explained the whole subject one night figuring that was better than her finding out by accident, which I still believe to be true. She did not like it though and still ignores it a year later. I don't push it except to let her know when I am going to go for extended periods so she does not wonder why I am avoiding being seen in the nude. (Shooting for 2 weeks straight in early 2014.) I am still hopeful that some day she may loosen up a bit.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Subhubby1968

Post by Subhubby1968 »

Thanks for the replies everyone.

8 full days of wearing it now and so far no issues.
0 x
Subhubby1968

Post by Subhubby1968 »

A Chaste Christmas.

The wife was in the mood for some fun last night and when she realized that I still had my cage on she seemed to switch a bit and made me bring her to orgasm and then basically told me that it was late and she had to get up early so it was time for her to go to sleep.

It was a nice Christmas surprise.

I am sure the buzz she had from the wine we had during and after dinner helped to get her to relax some more and accept it last night. Hopefully it continues.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Slow and easy! Even if the wine helped, I hope it continues and she starts to feel the benefits!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Subhubby1968

Post by Subhubby1968 »

LadynMonkey wrote:Slow and easy! Even if the wine helped, I hope it continues and she starts to feel the benefits!
yes Ma'am, I am trying to take it slow and easy and I will see how it goes in the coming weeks.

I will admit that my initial goal was to make it until January 1 before I got an orgasm and then go from there so it will depend on what kind of mood my wife is in.

Baby steps, Baby Steps, Baby steps!
0 x
Subhubby1968

Post by Subhubby1968 »

It has been awhile since I have posted but real life got in the way! :D
So anyway, after 12 days in my cb-3000 I took it off last night since my wife was in the mood for sex. That morning when I showered I noticed that my skin around my scrotum was irritated and I was itching a lot or something. So I did some pulling and tugging on my sack and that is when I saw that It looks like it was rubbing some of the skin on my sack wrong and it was irritating it. I think it was because I was using the smallest spacer earlier on and I had switched out the largest spacer earlier this week. I am not sure why I didn't notice the irritation earlier in the week. So I shall take a week or so off and let my skin heal and start again.

Sorry for the disorganized post today. In the previous 12 days I was taking it off on the days I ran since it just isn't comfortable and I would put it back on after my shower. This week I did also start using some moisturizing cream on my balls and near the rings to help. So hopefully after I heal I can give it another go.

Thanks for reading.
0 x