[Cucklocked] So far so fantastic....

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Cucklocked

Re: [Cucklocked] So far so fantastic....

Post by Cucklocked »

Could always be a bluff, who knows? Just before I left her this morning I was allowed to lick like a puppy and then pre cum leaked everyhwere - she asked me why I was excited and I told her - she just laughed of course.... guess I'll know in the next twelve hours or so......
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh and here I thought you were looking at pics of naked boobies and feeling extra teased haha :) just kidding!

I'm sure she has some fantastic plans for you... I can't wait to hear about it. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

As you can see it has been a while. Two reasons really. One is busy with work.
The other is not that things haven't been happening or good - but something of the opposite.
I've now been locked for almost 46 days. That's twice the previous longest time. There's no sign of release either.
What's happened is that we seem to have found a pattern that suits - at least for now - maybe for good. I get released about once every two weeks - either for a few hours, at the most 24, and always when I am in my KH's company (we don't live together). This means she completely owns my orgasms and access to my cock.
Cuckolding is still out there and will happen again, but for various reasons it hasn't lately.
I know there will be more parts to this journey but I don't feel that I need to share at the moment as it's settled - I've stopped counting (had to work out the days for this). This is something new. It may be I won't write this blog again - more likely I will write it less often.
I've travelled a long way in the last year or so - from little experiments to a kind of lifestyle.
I'm still going to lurk on here but it's going to be more about adivce on new cages and writing fiction etc.
Take care all
0 x