[Justsomeguy]So now what...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Justsomeguy

[Justsomeguy]So now what...

Post by Justsomeguy »

So I'm just some guy and my story properly isn't all that interesting, but heck, I will tell it anyway.
Let me start at the beginning. My wife and I are both in our early 30's, we have no children and we both hold steady jobs. I work as a high school teacher and Alice (not her real name) is director of marketing in a large firm. We do all the young-lovers-no-children things, party on the weekends, travel on a wim and spur of the moment things all the time. My wife enjoys working out, when she has the time and is in great shape, my shape is all right but could be better.
We have always had a great sexlife, although very vanilla. But I, as most men, have always fantasized about the more kinky stuff in life. Predominantly I have a fantasized about chastity, I suppose you already guessed that part. So about 8 month ago I worked up the courage to tell Alice about this fantasy. To tell the truth, she got really weirded out. I didn't drop it like a bomb, I was as carefull as I could be. I told her that it was not a matter of me not feeling satisfied with what we had. It was just me wanting to try something kinky with her. From the very start, all i wanted was to play. After all playing and having fun is what sex is all about, unless your making children of course. So she got scared that she wasn't satisfying me. But in the end I got her calmed down, and we had a somewhat ok talk about chastity play. I am putting down "somewhat ok" there, because she did not have much to add. I don't think she likes the idear of talking about sex all that much. Mostly it will be me doing the talking, she pays attention some of the time. But it is clear that she would much rather talke about something else.
I am just going to interject here, and tell you that of Alice and me, I am by far the one with the highest sexdrive. Alice enjoys sex as much as anyone and she has told me a number of times how happy she is with my performance. We have sex about once every week on average, I myself could go for two or maybe three. In times of more stress we drop to about once pr. two weeks. She has got a stressful job. I myself feel my desire increase in times of stress and not fall. Anyway, back to the story.
So just like having it, Alice dosen't enjoy talking about sex nearly as much as I do. But she is happy enough to play chastity with me. There is nothing permanent about our arrangement, it is just fun and games. So I have a chastity device not, a cheap one made of plastic, but still a device.
So now what?
Well, right now we play like this. I am locked up when we are not together and she has the key on her. In the evening, I am mostly let out, only rarely do I sleep in the device. I have an orgasm about once every other time we have sex. So about every other week. I am really happy that Alice wants to play with me like this. as I have a hard time figuring out if she likes it or if she would rather go without. One thing is abundantly clear, I do way to much topping from the bottom. So this is where I am at the moment.

Just Some Guy
0 x
locked4her55
Re: [Justsomeguy]So now what...

Post by locked4her55 »

Nice to hear you have a healthy relationship and she has accepted your "kink". I'm sure many of us will be interested in hearing how your journey progresses.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273