[Gingerguy] The start of my journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
gingerguy

[Gingerguy] The start of my journey

Post by gingerguy »

[Gingerguy] We just arrived back from holiday yesterday. I was still on our 2 week period of me not cuming so I was locked up the morning we left. Have to admit was a little nervous walking through airport security just in case. Whilst we were away in was released every day and would be teased constantly about the fact I wasn't getting to cum. I thought trying not to cum whilst having sex would be the hard bit, that was until my fiancée decided to start every morning by jerking me off till I was ready to cum then telling me to lock myself up again.

As the two week deadline got closer and closer the teasing got longer and longer. You can imagine how excited I was when the day came around that I knew I was going to be allowed to cum. I was told that I would be allowed to only when she decided. This turned out to be one of the longest days of my life. I was edged twice in the morning before we got out of bed ,each time leaving me begging to cum. I was on edge all day long. Finally at night I was let out and told to lay on the bed. As she lubed up her hands I started to get harder and harder. She told me that I would be allowed to cum tonight and if I begged it would be delayed till the morning.

Little did I know she had set a timer on her phone to count down to midnight, a whole hour away. As the seconds ticked by and the teasing went on and on I was going insane. She edged me 3 times before telling me that this time around I was going to be allowed to cum, but I was to tell her when I was about to explode. As I got closer I done as she asked. Then right before I was ready to ride the orgasm express she stopped. At that moment I remembered telling her about ruined orgasms and how frustrating they sounded. As I lay there watching my cock bouncing around and cum dripping out I couldn't believe what she'd done. As she reminded me though, she got to decide how I would be allowed to cum.

We've taken a break from me being locked up and denied for a couple of weeks. After which I'll be starting a month of denial. She's taken to the whole idea so well and is loving the look of frustration in my eyes when she stops. Being honest I wish she wasn't as good at it right away, but I did ask for it.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: [Gingerguy] The start of my journey

Post by locked4her55 »

Looks like you two are off to a good start. Enjoy
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
gingerguy

Post by gingerguy »

Well we're still locking me up, day's when we're apart, going to work etc. Then letting me out when when she's home and can make sure I'm not "cheating." Bought few toy's last week so have been playing about with them. Got a strapon, nipple clamps, a few butt plugs, cock sleeve and a few lubes. There have been some very hot nights and she's loving teasing me constantly. Really enjoying the times when she's stroking me with one hand, working her other inside me as I'm laying on my back kissing her feet.

It's so hard not to cum especially when she's using the menthol lube and and working a toy deep inside me or when I'm on all 4s and she's milking me from behind and working her fist inside. Never thought that she would be into my kinkier side and be loving keeping me locked up.

Giving ourselves till the end of the month then try for a month of me not being allowed and orgasm.
0 x
gingerguy

Post by gingerguy »

I received a text on Wednesday that read, "you'll be locked up soon." Turns out soon was to be yesterday morning before I left for work. She asked if I enjoyed myself on Sunday night, (last time I had an orgasm), of course I did we had an amazing night. Well she replied I hope you felt satisfied because I decided to bring the end of month deadline a little closer. So as of yesterday morning I'm back in my Birdlocked.

We lay in bed last night talking about how we both feel when I'm locked up. I said that being locked and unable to please myself made me incredibly horny but also happy at the same time. Yes I want to cum so badly and will beg for the chance to, but love to hear her say "no" at the crucial moment. She confessed that it turns her on when she teases me, whether it be just a little rub of my package when were out (which she knows causes me to swell up and become very frustrated), or a night laying in bed jerking me off and biting down on my nipples. She says the sight of "her cock" bouncing up and down, swelling up and aching to cum gives her an intense desire to do it for longer each time. Maybe this whole idea of telling her my desire to be locked up teased and denied an orgasm was a bad idea. I may have created a monster. But, you know what, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm loving the look on her face when she denies me that sweet release and the sound of the padlock clicking shut.

So here goes a month without an orgasm. In her words, "I will allow you between 1 and 2 ruined orgasms this time, but no more. If you beg to be allowed to cum and I feel you dont mean it then I will stop and we can lock you away again." Two weeks was amazing and I loved it, but tthe thought of a month now is exciting me and making me wish i had had one final release before it happened.
0 x