[Shorty] I was a preschool cross dresser.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Shorty

Re: [Shorty] I was a preschool cross dresser.

Post by Shorty »

During the summers my family would spend several weeks at my uncle's cottage at the lake. My parents, brothers and sister joined my aunt, uncle and cousin for two fun filled weeks every August. There were fun organized activities like swimming, fishing, archery, hiking and canoeing and plenty of time for free time to enjoy the warm summer days.

During one summer when I was 13 years old, my brother talked me into going on a hike around the lake. We knew it would be a long trip so we gathered up canteens and some sandwiches in a knapsack and started out early on our adventure. The lake, particularly on the south end, was not nearly as well developed then as it is now so mostly we followed a footpath as we traversed the waters. After about 3 hours of hiking we came to a small secluded cove where a creek emptied onto a sandbar. As this was a good place to stop for lunch and a mid-day rest, we dumped our stuff, stripped down and went skinny dipping. After cooling off, we voraciously devoured the sandwiches and drank most of the water. Soon we were both laying back on a large moss covered log, soaking up the sun and nodding off.

Suddenly I heard my brother call out to me, "Come here and take care of this." At first I ignored him but he called me again, this time saying "Come here, I need you to get me off." I looked over at him and sure enough, his staff was standing tall.
"Come here and suck me."'
"No, someone might see us."
"There's no one around, do it"
'What if a boat comes"
"We'll hear them a long way off. Besides, there's no way I can walk back with a hard-on like this and we'll be here forever. Do it"
After several more back and forths, I finally ended up kneeling between his legs on my folded up shorts as he sat on the log, my head bobbing in his lap.

It didn't take long and with a grunt and half dozen spasms he was done. Then to my surprise, he jumped up, pulling his shorts over his still erect penis and slipping his shoes on, he took off down the trail. "Hurry up" he hollered '" we're going to miss dinner."

As I stood there, clothes in one hand and the knapsack in the other, I suddenly realized that this had been the entire purpose of this hike. Back at the cabin there was little privacy with the daily activities and nightly sleeping arrangements and we had been at the cottage for twelve days. He had gone about two weeks without. I had at times felt put upon, annoyed and angered at my brother before but suddenly I felt overwhelmingly used, lied to, cheated and hurt.

It was a feeling I would experience again later in my life.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)
Shorty

Re: [Shorty] I was a preschool cross dresser.

Post by Shorty »

In high school and college I dated quite a bit but never got tied down to one woman. That finally changed after I finished school. I had begun working for a small engineering firm when I met "M" and we soon started dating. It wasn't long and it progressed to her moving in and then marriage. She was intelligent, funny, athletic, beautiful and very sexy.

We both soon became very busy in our careers but there was always time for intimacy which increasingly became a bit kinky even if the frequency slowed. We had our ups and downs but we seemed to get along swimmingly. Then things changed.

M worked at an NGO managing a small group guys who were grant proposal writers. Lots of long days attending meetings or working towards deadlines. One afternoon she called and said that they had been told that their big proposal had been accepted and were all going to stop at the restaurant/bar on the ground floor of their office building to celebrate and she wanted to know if I would join them. I had an early flight out the next morning so I begged off and she said she wouldn't be out too late.

I went to bed about 9:30 even though she wasn't home yet. When I woke up at about 1:30am and heard the shower running I had to pee so I went into the bathroom and was suddenly assaulted by the smell of beer, nicotine and sex. With the shower on, she didn't hear me so I slipped back out. Not much later the shower stopped and not being able to contain myself I reentered the bathroom. She was standing in front of the mirror combing her hair and I asked her how the celebration went. She said they really were relieved that the proposal had been accepted. At that point I asked who she had sex with. She denied it at first but with the evidence she finally admitted to having been unfaithful. I asked who and she wouldn't say but when I suggested because of the rug burns on her ass it must have been 6'8" 350lb Lonnie, she broke down and told me it was all seven of them. The had gone back to the office after having drinks and when she asked them what they wanted as a reward for their months of hard work, thinking days off or bonuses, someone laughingly said a blow job. She said "it was like it was someone else saying it, but in my voice 'Who wants to be first?'. From there it went way out of control. Oddly she didn't seem too worried about how it would affect our marriage but she couldn't stop worrying what everyone would think of her at her work and how she would ever be able to face them.

That was the beginning of my first experience with chastity. For the next fourteen months I didn't have sex or even an orgasm.

My wayward wife decided she didn't know who she was and needed to find herself and over the next year she moved in with a series of different men. One evening she came to my door and wanted to talk. She said she still loved me and wanted to get back together but after a bit of discussion she admitted she wasn't planning to give up her sleeping around. A divorce soon followed.

Not too much later I met my future wife (beautiful, funny, intelligent, assertive and very very sexy) and after an eight month courtship we married. She's very vanilla but also a bit demanding in the bedroom and hopefully I'll always be ready and able to meet her every need. That's 38 years and some now so I think it'll last. I'm one happy guy.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)