[BadDog] I’m not sure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
BadDog

[BadDog] I’m not sure

Post by BadDog »

We could call what Wonder Wife and I are on a journey---it’s more a jog around the block once in a while. After the initial goof ups I caused, things have settled down. I am not allowed to wear any of the devices to bed unless she won’t be home or I sleep in the spare room. I won’t be sleeping in the spare room because nothing is worth the tradeoff of being in the same bed with her. She has been out of town overnight a couple of times and I have worn my cb6000 on those nights. What gets said about when starting out “you can’t just strap it on and forget it” is true. It will take some adjustment to get used to the minor discomfort that happens with night time erections.

She isn’t involved in which one I wear and I am holding the keys on my own. It isn’t the disappointment I thought it would be and surprisingly she does have a favorite. She is getting a big kick out using the birdlocked punisher to torment me so needless to say it has become my favorite. One of the things she was concerned about me getting too pushy about her teasing me "enough" to keep me aroused when I have a device on (rightfully so, I have been a pest in the past about this without a device) but something interesting happened over the last couple of weeks, if she knows I have the punisher on she teases me unmercifully. I have actually had a couple of days I didn’t put it on--- I needed a break from the head sensitivity it causes, I’m not sure if over time I will get accustomed to that---I hope not.

She did shock me a few nights ago when she asked me to leave the punisher on when I got ready for bed. She surprised me with a cbt session planned around me wearing it. By the time she was ready for me to take it off I was so out of it she ended up grabbing the key---once she had the lock off and pulled the device off I had an orgasm all over her hands. I don’t think I have seen her laugh that hard in years, maybe never in all the years I have known her.

The one thing that has me so amazed is the fact the teasing does become more intense when I have on the punisher. I asked her the other night what changed her mind. The answer I got was: “Didn’t anyone ever teach you to not look a gift horse in the mouth, dumb-dumb?” Yes, yes they did, but I am a slow learner. :oops:
0 x
wonderingwife

Re: [BadDog] I’m not sure

Post by wonderingwife »

it’s more a jog around the block once in a while.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You get huge props for following orders and not being a pest about not getting your way.

And yes, turns out I am a huge fan of the punisher and I have to admit it has given me some great ideas to use in the future :P Wonder how that thing would feel if you were to actually jog with it on. :twisted:
0 x
wishful4

Re: [BadDog] I’m not sure

Post by wishful4 »

Oh my! In the MC community, we throw around the term "Be Careful What You Wish For" with regard to the journey into the lifestyle. It's been around so long that no one even thinks much about now. But, I will have to say, in BadDog's case, it really does apply. :o
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271