[TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
TMcDHJ

Re: [TMcDHJ]Getting what I wished for.

Post by TMcDHJ »

I’ve noticed some interesting developments with my wife/KH. Most of the time she is the sweet lady that she’s always been. Socializing with us you would never suspect that we had a secret. But lately she’ll take on another persona. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining it’s just that it is unlike her. For instance she has always rubbed, squeezed, and massaged my balls. More so since I have been locked 24/7 but lately she has gotten a little more aggressive.

After she warms me up she increases the pressure until I am groaning in pleasure/pain and can’t remain still. All this time I’m locked away with my cock trying its best to break out of its cage. Yeah, it turns me on.

I had a particular tough session last night which left my balls aching. I was actually begging for mercy which after some hesitation she granted. As we lay there getting ready to drift off to sleep she told me we had to do something about my “thrashing about”. She said that she couldn’t concentrate on what she was doing if I was constantly moving and throwing her around.

Well, this morning I found an email from her. It was a link to a retailer. It linked to a page that sold leather wrist and ankle cuffs. The only words from her on my email were “Order these”. It appears that she has found a way to stop my thrashing. They are on their way.

It seems that my wife has developed a second personality. That of a quasi-dom. We do have a safe-word and nothing she has done has been anywhere close to causing me to use it. I know that there will never be any “whips and chains” type lifestyle for us. It’s simply not for us but I will say that having her be a little aggressive is a very big turn on.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Last orgasm: 6/25/2013
Last Milking: 6/29/2013
Next Milking: 7/13/2013
Next Orgasm: ???
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Yesterday morning my wife/KH handed me a sketch she had made and asked if I could build it. I looked at it and saw a short sawhorse like structure with a wide padded top. There were eye bolts on each of the four legs. I knew what it was for immediately. I looked at her and she told me that she wanted to use it when she milked me and that it might be fun for other things too. I took the sketch and headed out to the workshop behind the house.

In a couple of hours all that was left was to put the padding on. I ran to town and got some foam and vinyl then returned and finished my job. I went to the house and asked where she wanted it. She said “the new playroom”.

Huh? We don’t have a playroom. I followed her upstairs to one of our spare bedrooms. The door was closed and she took out a key and unlocked it. She had changed the knob to a locking one. We went in and I looked around. There had never been a bed in this room but we used it to store a few things. The room was cleaned out. On the wall were hooks and a new set of ankle and wrist cuffs were hanging from them. She told me they had arrived on Thursday. There was a small cabinet and she opened it showing me several bottles of lube, rubber gloves, my semen plate, and other things. She had been busy. There was also a large armchair in one corner. Several empty hooks were all around the room. I had a feeling we would be adding to our toy collection.

“Bring it up here.” She told me.

I headed down and after much huffing and puffing moved it into position in the middle of the room.
Lynne clapped and smiled. She then took my hand and led me to the bathroom where we both entered the shower. She unlocked me and soaped up my cock and balls. I returned the favor until we were both clean. We dried off and she led me back upstairs to our new playroom. We entered and she took the cuffs off the wall. She told me that she intended to strap me to the horse and tease my cock until I was begging for an orgasm. “But you will not be getting any relief tonight” she said.

I allowed her to attach the cuffs then I moved over and lay over the horse.
“How does it feel to allow me to restrain you knowing what is coming?” she asked.

“A little like surrender.” I replied.

She attached the cuffs to the eye bolts with heavy shackles. I was definitely secure. I wasn’t going anywhere.

My cock was rock hard and she pulled it backwards. The way I was positioned caused it to point straight down. In this position my cock, balls, and ass were completely exposed for whatever she wanted to do.

She retrieved a small stool and sat down behind me. I felt her start to massage and rub my balls. She started gently but slowly applied more and more pressure. She was squeezing and massaging each ball with a separate hand. Very soon I was moaning in both pleasure and pain. This continued for quite some time. I was pleading with her to stop but my cock gave away my excitement and she just laughed and continued.

Tiring of this I felt her liberally coat my cock with lube. She started slowly stroking my cock. I was soon bucking in my bonds trying to get enough movement to orgasm. Just as I would get close she’d stop and grab both balls and squeeze hard causing me to groan and taking my down from my “almost orgasm”. Then she’d start all over again.

Every now and then she’d tease my anus with a finger and slip it inside. She worked it in and out a few times causing me to get more and more excited.

I had no concept of time but later found that she spent about 90 minutes “working me over”. By the time she was tired of the game, I was a basket case. I was begging and pleading for an orgasm. When she told me she had no intension of giving me one I begged her to stop.

Thankfully she finally took pity on me and stopped. She disappeared for a few minutes then returned with a warm wash cloth. She cleaned the lube from me. We hadn’t removed the base ring in the shower, but there was no way my extremely hard cock was going back in the cage at this time. She left the room again and returned with an ice pack. Soon I heard the familiar click of the lock and she released me.

She then sat in the large arm chair, spread her legs, and told me to eat her. I knelt between her legs and buried my face in her pussy. God she was wet. Teasing and torturing me had really turned her on. She exploded in orgasm in just a few minutes. I continued to gently lick for a few minutes then started to get up but she pulled my head back between her legs and I gave her another a few minutes later.

Later as we lay in bed together she asked how I felt about what we’d done. I told her I had liked it for the most part. I was honest and told her I was frustrated and extremely horny but that all in all it had been good. I then told her that the mental aspect was extremely exciting.

Allowing her to restrain me knowing what I’m in store for is an extremely exciting thing for me. The total surrender of control is what really does it for me. Her telling me that she is going to tease and torment me but not allow my release turns me on more than anything can. Knowing that and still giving her total control hits the center of my sexual excitement. I’ve decided this is the origin of my interest in chastity. Totally surrendering control to another person.

I asked how she liked it. She told me that she was quite surprised at how much having me at her mercy turned her on. We talked about the fact that she never would have thought that tormenting my cock and balls would be so exciting. It really pushed her button. Although we had discussed it before, Lynne reiterated the fact that restricting me to limited orgasms really made a difference in my treatment of her. We eventually drifted off to sleep with her sexually satisfied and me sexually frustrated but happy.

It’s now mid-afternoon on Saturday. I am still almost a basket case with desire. She has been teasing me all day. She keeps asking if I want to be teased again. I do, but I don’t. Does that make sense? She thinks it’s funny. She told me that my oral technique is getting better and better. I take that as a compliment but it’s also a problem.
Lynne has always liked actual intercourse better than oral sex. I fear that if she is telling me the truth and not just messing with my head that she will be satisfied with my mouth and tongue for longer and longer periods of time. This would facilitate me being denied for longer and longer periods of time. She has from time to time teased me by saying she was going to deny me for 3,4, even 6 months. I always thought she was joking but now I’m starting to wonder. If that is what she decides so be it. I just hope it’s not the case. Forty-three days was long enough and although I got used to it, I don’t want to go that long again. We shall see. I did give her total control and I simply refuse to go back on my word.

Today is a milking day and I am truly looking forward to it. I just hope it relieves a little of the pressure and frustration I’m feeling right now. I’m beginning to think I better figure out a way to gain pleasure from being milked because if she follows through with long periods of denial I’m going to need some type of relief.

I’ll keep you informed.

Last Milking: 6/29/2013
Next Milking: 7/13/2013
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

A quick addendum to yesterday's post.

Last evening Lynne told me to get ready for my milking. She told me she'd meet me in the playroom. I was too clean out as usual then put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and wait for her.

I was sitting on the padded horse with my wrists and ankle cuffs in place when she came in. She motioned me over the horse and secured me. She then got out the lube and my plate but realized there was nowhere to put it. I was secretly happy because I wouldn't have to clean up my mess but she left the room and returned with a short stool. She place the plate on it beneath my still cage cock.

I expected her to remove my cage but she didn't. She told me that since I had been out yesterday that she was going to milk me in the cage and see how it went. She commence to lube me up and got after it.

Twenty minutes or so later she brought the plate around in front and held it out for me to lick clean. Although I find this very unpleasant I complied. Soon the plate was clean but I was as horny as ever. Absolutely no relief whatsoever.

She release me and told me to go clean up in the shower and meet her in the bedroom. When I entered she was on the bed with her legs spread using a vibrator. She motioned me over and would run the vibrator deep in her wet pussy then pull it out. It was covered in her cream. She held it out and told me to lick the juices off of it. Doing so made me even more horny. This continued for a little while until she got close. She then drove the vibe deep inside her and told me to lick her clit which I did until she exploded in orgasm. I then licked her and her vibe clean.

As we lay there winding down she told me that she wanted to get a strap-on for me to wear so that I could fuck her without being released. Oh Hell another hint that she intended to keep me denied for long periods of time. Then she really hit me hard when she jokingly (not sure it was) said that she just might have to use it on me sometime. Not sure how to take that and not sure how I feel about it. My journey continues and my wife seems to be exploring some deep seated kinks.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Last Milking: 7/13/2013
Next Milking: 7/27/2013
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Well, I've had a slight change in my situation. Last evening Lynne said she wanted to talk. I figured she had tired of the whole chastity thing and was going to end it. I was wrong.

We sat down on the sofa and she handed me the key to my cage.

"You hold on to that while we talk." she said.

She started out by asking how things were progressing. Basically if I was satisfied with how things were going. I told her I couldn't be happier. Granted I wanted to orgasm more, but that was part of it. I didn't get what I wanted. It was up to her.

I asked her if she was enjoying herself. Her reply was enlightening. She told me that she was extremely happy with the situation. A fact that surprised her. She said that having control over my sexual urges and responses was extremely exciting. She said that she was surprised that she got off on teasing and tormenting my cock and balls. She loved hearing me moan in pleasure/pain while she squeezed and massaged my balls. Watching me thrust into thin air during edging was equally exciting. What really surprised her was that she got horny as Hell just thinking about doing things to me and that thinking about me being locked up made her wet.

I told her I was glad she was enjoying herself and that I would love to continue because it was an extreme turn-on for me too.

That's when she got serious. I was told that the idea of limiting my orgasms to only 2 or 3 a year had gotten in her head and she couldn't shake it. She wasn't sure why but thought maybe it had to do with my surrendering myself to her even if that meant very few orgasms. She wanted to know how I felt about it.

Whew, that was a big question. While I enjoy the denial I'm not sure how I'd like going 6 months without release. I was honest and told her that I really wanted to please her and give her what she wanted and needed but wasn't sure I could go that long.

She nodded and said she understood. She had a suggestion. She said that if I'd be willing to give it a go she would give me an out. We would re-evaluate on October 15. If I was not willing to continue we would stop. If I was ok with it then we'd re-evaluate the following October. After that we'd make it permanent.

I asked her how long she was thinking about as an initial denial period. She replied that she was thinking of the first of the year. Not scheduled but about 6 months in denial.

I swallowed hard and looked at the key. Of course I could op out in October but that was 3 months away and with the almost 3 weeks I'd already been denied that would be almost 4 months total. Hell the longest I'd gone before was a little over 40 days. What to do what to do?

Lynne told me I didn't need to decide right now. She wanted me to think about it for a while then let her know.

I asked her about teasing, edging, etc. She told me that she felt like even a ruined orgasm was an orgasm so I would not be getting any unless by accident. I would however be teased, edged, and milked on a regular basis as the first two gave her pleasure and the milking was supposedly for my health. We both knew that may or may not be true but we did it anyway. If anything it made me even hornier and she knew that.

I asked if maybe she'd give me an orgasm before we started and she quickly said no. She validated this statement with the fact that I didn't know when my next orgasm was going to be anyway so she could have just made me wait until the new year to give me one anyway. She just wanted my thoughts on it.

I thought back to what I'd told her when we started this about wanting her to have complete control of my orgasms, etc. I meant it then and I still meant it. I really didn't think I'd be going 6 months without an orgasm but if that's what she wanted I had kinda agreed to it before. I swallowed hard, shrugged my shoulders, and handed her the key.

The look on her face was worth what I'd just agreed to. Pure joy. The leaned over and gave me a very passionate kiss then thanked me. She told me that the next 6 months were going to be so hot.

Yeah, for her but really for me too.

So, I guess I'm in for the long haul. At least until October but I know I won't stop this journey then and as far as I'm concerned it is already a permanent situation. I can only hope that as time passed she will allow me a few more orgasms than 2-3 per year. 5-6 would be nice and I could handle that without too much trouble.

We will be ordering the Jailbird probably this week. I'm pretty comfortable in the CB6000S and according to reviews the Jailbird is more comfortable. I'm pretty sure my measurements are correct and with this latest development it appears that this lifestyle will continue.

Truthfully, I'm getting what I wished for and couldn't be happier. We shall see how happy I am in 3 months.

Next Orgasm: Sometime in January 2014
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Well 24 hours later my wife/KH has changed things again. She said that she had been thinking about it and had really enjoyed giving me that ruined orgasm some while back. She said she really enjoyed watching me squirm when she did a little post orgasm torture.

She then said that it didn't seem like it was a satisfying orgasm for me so she would probably be giving me a few of them over the next few months. She decided that she would deny me a full, satisfying, orgasm but that I would have a few ruined ones with post orgasm torture..

We talked about how a ruined orgasm wasn't suppose to be what I'd had, that I'd actually ejaculated although it wasn't satisfying, it was an orgasm never the less. She told me that whatever it was called she really liked watching me thrust into empty space trying to get stimulation while I was ejaculating and that she really liked my response to the post orgasm stimulation.

So the journey has taken another tack. I will get orgasms, just not enjoy them. A full, pleasurable orgasm is still 6 months or so away.

Next Full Orgasm: Sometime in January 2014
0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

55 days and counting. That’s how long its been since I was allowed a full orgasm. Yeah, I’m horny. If you have been reading my journey you know that my wife/keyholder has decided she wants to try long term orgasm denial. I was informed that it would be January before I would be granted my next full orgasm. She did give me an out. I was told that we would evaluate how things were going in October and that I could stop then if I wanted to. We recently took out a calendar and counted up days. Our evaluation will occur on Oct. 3rd, after 100 days of denial.

As much as I want an orgasm, I know I won’t stop the game. When I gave Lynne control of my erections and orgasms it was with the intent that she would control them completely for as long as she wanted. So with that said, the October date is just a date on the calendar. I have no intention of backing out now. January 11, 2014 will be 200 days. We talked about how that number has a nice ring to it so at this point I am looking forward to that date. Although I have no guarantee that I’ll orgasm on that day I think that is the day Lynne is looking to for my release.

To catch you up on a few things, I am still milked every two weeks. I still eat my semen after each milking and I still don’t like it. Lynne gets a kick out of forcing me to do this. A couple of weeks ago a package came. Lynne opened it and pulled out a double headed strap-on dildo. She held it up and showed it to me then told me to go clean myself out and meet her in the playroom. At that point I realized I was about to be violated. I did as I was told and headed for the playroom. Lynne was already there wearing the strap-on. The smaller end was embedded in her sweet pussy. It had a vibrator and a small protrusion that would stimulate her clit. The other end was about 7 inches long and maybe an inch and half in diameter.

Lynne handed me the ankle and wrist cuffs. She told me to get them on and get over the milking horse. As she was securing me to the frame, she was telling me how much she was going to enjoying fucking me in the ass. How she was going to have me begging for mercy before she was done. She then got my plate and put it below my still caged cock, telling me that she had read that I would probably be dribbling semen while she worked me over and she wanted to make sure I got to lick it up. I had pretty severe butterflies in my stomach. I honestly didn’t know what to expect.

She moved behind me and I felt her apply the cool lube to my ass. She ran her finger in and out a few times to get me loosened up a little. I then felt the tip of the fake cock press against my anus and I instinctively tightened up. Lynne turned on the vibrator and told me to relax or it was going to hurt. To her credit she took it slow, applying pressure then easing off until I felt the tip slip inside my sphincter. At this point she started pressing in and before I knew it the full thing was buried in my ass. She started pulling almost all the way out then driving back in. This continued for some time with her adding lube as needed.
Several times she stopped moving while she orgasmed. Then she would start up again. My own emotions were in turmoil. I was absolutely humiliated. Bent over and restrained while my wife fucked my ass with a fake cock. But my cock was trying its best to get hard. Pressing against the inside of the cage. I looked back under the horse and could see a line of semen from the end of my cage to a puddle of semen on the plate. Every time Lynne would thrust in a little more semen would drip from my cage. I am embarrassed to admit it but the sensation of being “fucked in the ass”, was actually pleasurable. I honestly don’t know if it is because I am so damned horny from denial or if it just feels good on its own.

After quite a while, I was later informed we had been at it about an hour, Lynne pulled out and took off the harness. She then brought the plate full of semen around and placed it in front of my face. I was surprised at the amount. There was about the same amount as when I am milked. She spoke two words as she was leaving the room to clean up the dildo and herself, “eat it”. I immediately lowered my head and began to lick up the gooey mess. The plate was clean when she returned.

She released me and removed my cuffs. She led me to the shower where she removed my cage then began to clean me up. The cage was also cleaned well. We returned to the bedroom where she secured me to the bed. She then began to tease and torment my poor cock until I was begging her to stop. She finally took mercy on me and lay there until I got soft enough to have my cage replaced. She then released me and rolled over on her back spreading her legs and telling me to eat her. I dove in and licked her to a couple of orgasms before she’d had enough. We then drifted off to sleep holding each other close.

Using the strap-on to take my ass seemed to really turn her on. I have no doubt it will become a regular part of our sex life. As humiliating as it is, it’s not too bad and as I said before, actually kind of pleasurable.

Last night as we were talking she brought up the incident with her scrapbooking friend. About how she found out and knew I was locked up. She admitted what I already knew. The incident had really turned her on. She said that having someone know that she controlled my cock was unbelievably exciting to her. She asked what I thought about it. I really didn’t know where this was headed but it really made me apprehensive. I told her it had been a little embarrassing but that I was OK with it.

Around the house when no-one is around I am nude except for my cage. Sort of a CFNM situation. She then hit me with the bombshell. She told me that her friend Janice was coming back for a few days and would arrive on Thursday and leave Sunday or Monday. She told me that she would really like me to continue with the CFNM situation even with Janice here and what did I think of it. She told me it would really turn her on to have me naked and caged while her friend was here. Whew, what a hit that was. Although I accepted Janice finding out about my situation it was still humiliating. And now Lynne wanted me to parade around nude in front of her. She told me that I didn’t have to decide right then. So, I drifted off to sleep last night wondering what to do.

As I sit here writing this I still don’t know what to do. I’m trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. On one hand I have never seen Lynne more excited and turned on than in the last few months. Keeping me caged and controlling my orgasms has really pushed her button. I can tell that she really wants me to be nude in front of her friend. Why that turns her on, is anyone’s guess but it really does. On the other hand, can I handle the humiliation of “being on display”? Of course I can but do I want to? This is step a little outside my comfort zone. Perhaps that’s good, I just don’t know. I also wonder what happens if I take this step. Will there be another down the road? Will she expose me to more of her friends? Lots of questions.

Truthfully, I’ve never been able to say no to my lovely wife so I’m sure I’ll submit and do what she asks. Down deep it’s kind of exciting and Janice is a very nice looking woman so having her “look me over” wouldn’t be that bad. It’s just hard to get it straight in my head. Lynne and I are going to talk about it later this morning when she gets up and moving. There is one thing that does worry me. I am due to be milked this coming Saturday. Janice will be here. Does Lynne suspend my milking this time, do it without Janice knowing, or invite her to watch? When I asked her about it last night she said that we’d cross that bridge when we came to it. That worries me. I really don't know how I'd feel about someone watching her milk me. Or worse, watch me eat my own semen. That would truly be a very humiliating experience and what really worries me is the fact that just thinking about it makes my cock try to get hard. It appears that I am turned on by humiliation.

Whatever I decide and whatever happens, I’ll let you know.

Last Milking: 8/10/2013
Next Milking: 8/24/2013
Last edited by TMcDHJ on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

That would truly be a very humiliating experience and what really worries me is the fact that just thinking about it makes my cock try to get hard. It appears that I am turned on by humiliation.
Holy fuck. You've got me going, too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Well, we've talked about it several times. She finally told me that having me "on display" really pushed her buttons but she understood if it was something I just couldn't do. She said she really wanted me to do it but that nothing would change between us if I didn't. So it was basically in my court.

I asked her about my scheduled prostate milking and she told me that Janice knew that she milked me every two weeks. It seems that they have been corresponding on a regular basis about the lifestyle. Janice is working towards having her husband Bill locked up. Lynne told me that she did lock him up but only for a few days at a time. Janice seems to be using Lynne and myself as a template of sorts and gets advice from Lynne all the time. Lynne then told me that she also knew that I was required to eat my semen. I couldn't help but blush. I mean someone other than my wife knew I ate my cum. How humiliating and even worse I was trying to get hard thinking about it.

Lynne told me that she didn't want any surprises and that if I went nude while Janice was here then she would be invited to watch my prostate milking. If I chose not to then we would postpone until she left.

Oh Hell. What to do now and how to answer that. And dammit, my cock was doing its best to burst out of the cage. Thinking about Janice watching my wife milk me then make me eat the semen was turning me on and I really didn't want it to but you can't control your kinks.

I just looked at Lynne and told her "ok". She was ecstatic. Kept talking about how hot the weekend was going to be and to some little degree, I agreed with that. It would be an absolutely humiliating weekend and I don't think anything could have made me hornier.

Well here it is Wednesday morning. Janice arrives tomorrow some time before noon. My gut is in turmoil between humiliation, nervousness, and down right lust. Lynne is also charged up. Last night I ate her pussy for over an hour giving her several orgasms before she was sated. At daylight this morning she pushed my head down between her legs again and I ate her to another orgasm. She is not a morning person. She is really hopped up. She told me a little while ago that I can expect some very heavy teasing and probably a round with her strap-on this evening. Oddly enough I'm looking forward to it. Any type of stimulation is welcome. It has been 57 days since my last orgasm and I truly have no relief in sight.

I'll let you know how the weekend goes.

0 x

TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Well, Lynne was good to her word last night. I was strapped over the horse and Lynne worked me over with the strap-op for quite a while bringing herself to several orgasms. Afterwards I had another plate full of semen to lick up. I was released and she led me to the shower where we cleaned up. Then back to the bedroom where I was secured to the bed, my cage removed, and I was brought to the edge of orgasm numerous times before being denied release. My cock was replaced in its cage, I was released, and then ate Lynne to a couple of very intense orgasms.

As I held her close she thanked me for agreeing to the weekend with Janice. I told her "anything to make you happy". She drifted off to a deep sleep while I tossed and turned all night.

It's just a little after daylight on Thursday morning. By noon I will be "on display". I am apprehensive and excited at the same time. While the thought of walking around nude with only my cage in front of my wife's friend is quite embarrassing it pales in comparison to having her watch Lynne milk me. The thought of being totally exposed and having her watch while my wife probes my ass and stimulates my prostate until it's empty is really humiliating. Then to make it worse, she'll watch as I lick that cum off of a plate. That thought increases the humiliation factor exponentially. What's worse is that it really turns me on. I am constantly trying to get erect just thinking about it. What a dichotomy of emotions.

I'll give you a play by play of the weekend after Janice leaves.

0 x

solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for your next update! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us!
0 x