[Allmylife4her] A life under my lock her key

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Allmylife4her

[Allmylife4her] A life under my lock her key

Post by Allmylife4her »

April 22nd, 2013 marked the first day my girlfriend and I accepted male chastity as a permanent part of our lives. We had experimented with male chastity three times over the last year with different degrees of success. The first time which was about one year ago and lasted only one week and was ended prematurely by me. The second time I made it to two weeks and the third time one month before I refused to go back in the cage much to her disappointment.

Initially she was very skeptical about male chastity but over time as we experimented and she discovered the benefits and power that it presented her she has become very happy to keep my cock locked in its cage. By the end of the last attempt which as I mentioned lasted a month she was wearing the key to my cage around her neck or on her anklet everyday regardless of whether we were in public or not and was very disappointed when I refused to go back into the cage. I had experienced some physical problems with the cage that had made wearing it uncomfortable, beyond normal tolerances, which we traced to the manufacturing of the CB**** I was wearing. Much to our shock the one we had bought was a knock off and the cheap construction was wreaking havoc on my balls. I'm pleased to say that has been resolved now with the purchase of a genuine CB cage. The lesson here is 'you only get what you pay for!

I think over the last year I have matured a lot in my thinking of what male chastity is and have become a lot more realistic in my expectations. There is a great deal of information on the internet that is misleading and which you can easily get sucked into. It might be necessary to go through that learning & fantasy phase (we're only male after all) but eventually for this to work for us both I had to come down to earth and get back to the basics of what male chastity is, for me it’s simply 'giving up control and submitting in a personal and total manner to her', for her she relishes the feeling she gets from controlling my orgasms and having me please her when she wants to be pleased.

When it comes to rules, again I made many mistakes. I wrote the first list of rules myself from 'my perspective' putting down what I think she wanted, which was really what 'I wanted', a big no no!' Later we developed a set of rules which she wrote and was more in line with both of our needs and expectations. Today we have 'Rules' which are really a hybrid of the last two rule sets and meets both our expectations and needs. It took us a year to come up with the rules we are using today. As I've learned, this is a walk not a sprint and there are many mistakes along the way.

I am very grateful for her patience over the last year! I look forward to updating this journal with milestones along the way.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Allmylife4her

Re: [Allmylife4her] A life under my lock her key

Post by Allmylife4her »

Tenth day.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Twenty days, emotions have been up and down, but becoming accustomed to the 24/7 wearing of the cage, woke up today very early due to noctural erection but was able to get back to sleep after a short time. Very vivid dreams :shock:
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Day 29 - still haven't been unlocked and based on our conversation last night it appears she has no intention of unlocking me anytime soon. She threw out a random time frame of 72 days or maybe triple digits, either way both of those dates are a long way off and I'm already beginning to sail into unchartered territory. She has however ensured her needs continue to be taken care of and I've been put to good use, just no PIV.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Reached day 35. In summary not getting unlocked for at least 2 more months. I'm beginning to think she's shooting for 100 days.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Last night (night 36) was the first night where I didn't feel much discomfort in bed from the CB. I think I may have turned a corner and at last have made it to the point where my body and mind have adapted to wearing the cage. My KH has had me locked 24/7 now for 37 days far exceeded anything we have done before.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Over the six week mark now. Have begun feeling a bit tense and mildly depressed to be truthful, really missing the feeling of relief that cumming provides. I'm having to mentally deal with the fact that my KH isn't always thinking about my situation. It's a catch 22 situation, the longer I'm locked the more attention I want but the reality is the less attention you actually get as that initial rush your KH had wears off and life in a cock cage just becomes normal.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Today is the 50th day locked 24/7. I could write a book on the journey so far but I'll summarize it in just one word 'Wow!'.
0 x
Cravingdenial

Post by Cravingdenial »

Well....what happened? I have a similar experience to you and I'm anxious to hear how this turns out! One difference is that I continue to be teased and edged every 2 to 3 days. I'm on day 57. I've been told that my current sentence will be until at least September 9 but possibly Christmas. I was locked on June 22. My longest period prior to this was under a month, this is my first really long one too.
0 x