[shychina] The seven day challenge.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
shychina

[shychina] The seven day challenge.

Post by shychina »

The meaning of being caged.

Day 1: 11 April 2013, 5pm
Borrowed a CB-6000 from a friend today, 11 April 2013. A sub whom I had helped do rope bondage and amateur photographs, suggested I try it out. He bought the device and offer to lend me for trail with a suggestion that I try to beat his last longest attempt of 7 full days in chastity. Part curiosity and part egoist that I would be able to fulfill his dare, I took the device home with me this morning. Got it fitted in a haste at 5pm. No knowledge prior to all this except knowing it's a chastity device. Device didn't come with instructions on how to put on so roughly figure it out myself. Inserting wasn't easy and it roll up my uncut foreskin exposing my slightly sensitive head.
The device seems a bit odd initially and was rather self conscious of it being bulky under my bermudas. The first half hour was a major task in trying to control myself from getting semi hard under the device. Maybe because my sensitive head had been expose and rubbing inside the PVC device. It also didn't help since I wasn't shaved and the haste in putting it on had jammed some hairs locked between the device. The warm weather also make it rather uncomfortable with the device cramping between my sacs and tool. Feeling rather sticky underneath.
Was very self conscious when I had an unexpected visitor at home with the new device still locked in place. Keep fidgeting to make sure it isn't showing up over my bermudas. Also felt the urge to pee and not sure how to go about. On normal days, I need to tuck on my skin a few times to make sure that the folds don't cause pee falling back onto my pants. With the device I am not too sure I could pee at all especially since my skin had rolled back all the way and experience told me that when in this position, it bound to spray all over myself. Decided to go take a shower instead, this way if I create a mess at least I get to wash it off.
8.30pm. 3 and a half hours past, the constant semi stiffness seems to be taking it's toll on the sacs, can feel it being rather uncomfortable and stretched. Pressing on but really wondering how people live with such devices on. Decided to goggle for more info. Came across Denying Thumper's blog, with a quick and easy guide for beginner. Realise “sock method” of insertion. At 11.30pm, decided to unlock myself and used that method to unroll my foreskin so that it could be lessen my sensitive head friction. May also help me to pee better in days to come, beside all the stuck pube hairs need taken care of. SInce I didn't have any legging stocking, I used a small plastic bag. Big mistake as the bag stick to my skin and the inner lining of the CB 6000. Ended up feeling like i almost tear my cock skin along the way. Nevertheless was glad to have my expose head covered back by my foreskin.
The device proof to be far difficult to endure in the night. Making me sleepless due to the constant tugging under the sacs. To keep my mind off it decide to read up more about it. Leading to signing up on a forum. Each time i move, the device seems to be pressing hard on my sacs and therefore cause a few drop of precum on the tip of my tool. DIdn't manage tto get any sleep on the 1st night. Sigh. By day break, the sacs are hurting much from all that stretching.
0 x