[cd_stephie] It started in Nov

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cd_stephie

[cd_stephie] It started in Nov

Post by cd_stephie »

First a little about me. I've been a CrossDresser since I was 11. I told my first wife and after we divorced I told a GF and dressed when not at work. My present wife of 10 years found out before we were married when she caught me dressed and playing online. She accepted to points.

The past few years she's been complaining we don't have enough sexy because I'm masturbating daily. I decided last Oct after our last argument to do something. I ordered a Bon 4. I decided to try it and make sure I could wear it first. then sleep in it. That was Nov 7th

I wore it for the rest of the month. Her birthday is Dec 19th and on the second of Dec. I gave her the keys and told her happy birthday. She asked what they went to and I told her she would find out when the times rights. 2 weeks later she grabbed me in bed and said whats that. I showed her and explained everything and told her it's been over a month. I explained her holding the key and controlling my orgasms.

She seemed ok but not thrilled like it was a game. Then she started teasing me and having me please her and now she totally on board
Last edited by cd_stephie on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
cd_stephie

Re: [cd_stephie] It started in Nov

Post by cd_stephie »

After the first night I got locked back in and a week later was out for sex again. She noticed how sensitive I was and kept playing and enjoying it. She was so turned on she got on top and rode me til she had so many orgasms then she said she was wore out and climbed off. She handed me the device and said lock it back up now

I told her I didn't finish and she just said well you need to learn to figure out when I'm done and cum before I get off you. I put it back on and she locked me up. I didn't sleep much that night and leaked all over my panties. The next night I started playing with her getting her turned on. I gave her orgasms orally and she got the key out and said this is what you want right? I said yes please let me cum. She reached down and played with me watching me strain again the cage and started to put the key in the lock and then stopped and said not tonight its late and we have to work tomorrow. She patted the cage and said just wait. She kissed me and went to sleep,

The next moring we were getting dressed fow work and she noticed how stained my panties were and the new wet spot on them. I told her I was leaking from being teased. She just smiled. I asked when I could get out and she said well Christmas is coming up in a few weeks we'll see. :shock:
0 x