[KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KeyheldHubby

[KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

Post by KeyheldHubby »

This is the first of what I hope will be many posts. I just joined the Forum yesterday. A bit from my "Hello World" post:
I have been a "lurker" on various chastity forums for about a year now, and have had a greater and greater desire to have my wife of 26 years keep me in chastity for about two years. It was only recently that I settled on this forum as the one whose members and discussions most closely align with my own desires. I first thought about chastity just over two years ago, and began exploring it more carefully (as I said) about 2 years ago, when I built my first chastity device (I am way too cheap, and was way too scared to spend money for something that I might not like). My home-built went through many modifications in the first year, and I finally settled (comfortably I might add) on what I wear today.

It was a secret I kept very closely.

About a month ago, I "came out" to my wife - the beautiful but very sexually conservative love of my life. While not overly enthusiastic about my fetish, she was not very opposed either; sort of "vanilla in the middle" I suppose. We're at the point where she is willing to hold my key (she keeps it hidden), but always lets me out about every 3 days to "play." I absolutely love going down on her and telling her that there is "no obligation" to go further - she holds the key.

It was about 10 days ago that she asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Having done my research, and knowing all of my measurements from having built my own device, I told her that I wanted a JailBird from Mature Metal. I even sent her all my measurements, and sent her the link to the MM site. She has already told me that she's ordered the JailBird for me, and my fervent wish is that it arrive before Christmas Eve so my wife can "give me my Christmas present" on Christmas Eve. I'm counting the minutes, but in a previous eMail conversation with MM, they told me that there was a significant backlog of orders (I guess I'm not the only one, huh?) and that the "welder elves" were working very hard to catch up. I guess I can still hope.
Back to my (current) home built: After looking at many devices online, and trying to figure out how they were put together, I came up with my own design. It's really amazing what a fellow can do with a polypropylene cutting board (for the main ring), some plastic pipe from Home Depot, some nylon screws and nuts (for the alignment "pins" and spacers - also from Home Depot), and a 5/16" steel pin. Those materials, and a few ordinary (and not so ordinary) home workshop tools, and I was in business. The device is quite comfortable, and while I COULD pull out if I really wanted to, it would probably be tough, and I really don't want to anyhow.

So here's what it looks like:
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Re: [KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

Post by KeyheldHubby »

So the image file did not upload properly yesterday, and I learned when posting this reply that the image file size limit is 256 Kb. The original was much larger, but by resaving it to a different format I've got it down. Let's see if this works.
Attachments
a.jpg
a.jpg (118.34 KiB) Viewed 13315 times
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

I mentioned in my original post that my wife ordered a MM JailBird for me as my Christmas present. It hasn't arrived yet, and I'm still in my home built, but I can honestly say that the anticipation is growing.

In fact, the anticipation is FIERCE right now!

I already know there will be some changes - my home build is a hinged-ring design, with the top of the main ring held together by the steel pin that the lock goes through. The JailBird is a solid ring design. When I was testing different designs for my home built, I tested a solid ring design, although not an oval like the one ordered from MM. My wife is going to have to get used to the new design, but I think I'll be comfortable with it right from the start.

My imagination is running wild with the anticipation of the cage being fitted on, and the CLICK of the lock....

Trust me, those are some emotions and feelings that I'll be sharing. I can almost picture the veterans of the forum smiling knowingly to themselves as they read that statement LOL.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Well, today is the last day of mail delivery before Christmas.

Haven't received my new JailBird yet, and (actually) I'm not really expecting it today. When I first approached MM about having one made, it was late November, and they told me even then that they weren't sure they'd be able to make a Christimas delivery due to backlog.

It was about ten days AFTER that when my wife went on line and ordered it.

Oh well. If it's not here for Christmas, perhaps it'll be here before New Year's eve and we can make a "New Year's Resolution" together...

On that note, this question is addressed to all the chastity veterans out there: Did you and your keyholders make a big deal of it (perhaps associated with a major holiday?) when you were first locked up?

Not a survey, just curious.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Mine arrived to the mail box before we went to work (we work nights).Ten minutes later it was on.

If you’re looking for a holiday, Valentine’s Day is coming and I'm sure the JB would be there then.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

The day it arrived (after 6 weeks of wait) it went on, right after my wife finished admiring it. I remember she opened the little red pouch it was shipped in and remarked, "boy, you are going to really like this"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

So I'm out of the cage currently, and have been for several days.

I'm currently 1,400 miles from home in beautiful western Oklahoma with my wife and 2 of the kids, as well as one son's fiancee. This was a scheduled Christmas holiday visit to the MIL. Unfortumatly the FIL passed away a couple of months ago. MIL lives in a beautiful house, but the town is very, very small, and she's all by herself at the age of 84. So needless to say, we worry about her a lot.

The Christmas vacation would have been nicer, but on the 20th, MIL took a spill in the kitchen and broke her hip. Fortunately a very minor break (if there can be such a thing for an 84-year-old woman living alone). She was able to contact a neighbor, and together they called 911 and got help. I was completely astounded at how fast things happen in such a small town. Within a couple of hours, she was in the hospital in Oklahoma City (almost 2 hours away), and she had surgery the following day. My wife's older sister flew out right away, to be with MIL for her surgery, and we adjusted our plans so my wife and daughter could fly out on the 23rd, with my son, his fiancee, and myself flying out on the 25th as originally planned.

So surgery was the 21st, and they had MIL up and moving around with a walker the following day, with a pin and a plate holding her hip togther. On the 23rd they moved her to a rehab facility much closer to home, and she's been recovering there ever since. So we're in MIL's home - without MIL - but we can visit her as much as we like, every day. The rehab facility she's at is only about 25 minutes from her house.

Yesterday and today, my son and I moved MIL's home office from the second floor of her house to the first floor - amazing just how much paper weighs in large volumes. We also moved all of her desks and file cabinets downstairs for her. I'll be sore tonight for sure!

As of the 25th, when we left home, my JailBird still hadn't arrived. I haven't spoken with any of my other kids (3 remaining at home due to work) to see if anything came in the mail. It's another 3 days until I return home, my wife will remain here for a few extra days as the doctors say they may send MIL home with a walker in another 5 days or so. Amazing....

The reason why I'm out of the cage is that my wife unlocked me before she flew out, knowing that I would have to go through airport security on the 25th, and she didn't want to tell me where she keeps the key. I could have probably brought the cage with me, and she could have probably brought the key with her, but there was just too much stress in KeyheldHubby's household at the time (needless to say). Stress level has gone way down over the past couple of days, and I've spent a fair amount of time at night with my head buried between my wife's thighs. She's also spent some time (mainly in the mornings) getting me all worked up and then saying "OK, that's enough for now." No relief, and I guess I'm on the honor system :roll: for the next week or so. Sure feels wierd being out of the cage for more than a day or so.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

So I'm back from my road trip out to MIL's home. I brought back everyone except for my wife, who is staying for another week with her mother, who is supposed to be released from the rehabilitation place tomorrow. My wife will return home next Sunday, but I'll be on a work-related trip until the following Tuesday. Talk about two ships passing in the night!

In any case, the main reason for this update is that I contacted MM to see when I might expect my JailBird. As I feared, they really DO have a 6-week fulfillment schedule. So I shouldn't expect the JailBird for another 3 weeks or so. Of course, I immediately sent that info in an eMail to my wife.

As I'm "home alone" for a couple of days before I head out on my road trip, I am still uncaged, and will be until I get back a week from tomorrow. This will be the longest I've been out of chastity for a long time, and it feels really wierd. I can say that my wife gave me a really nice sendoff on Saturday night: lots of teasing, lots of erotic conversation, and finally culminating with PIV and a magnificant climax for me. She really wore me out, and it was all I could do to get out of bed to head to the airport on Sunday morning.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Whew...

As I mentioned in my last update, I had a work-related trip that I had to go on. So I left my wife with her mom and headed back home. Home for 2 days (over the New Year's holiday) and left on Jan 2 for South America for a week. Just got back yesterday morning - very early in the morning.

I came in the door to our home at 1:00 AM, put my computer bag away, took my roll aboard upstairs and unpacked, got changed for bed, brushed my teeth, and put on and locked my home built. Talk about a good feeling. It's almost like eating your favorite comfort food. As soon as I clicked the lock shut, it was like all the stress of the world was removed from my shoulders. I slept like a baby.

Yesterday morning, I woke up and showered, then went downstairs for my coffee (without a doubt God's gift to mankind). I fired up the laptop and sent a note to my wife to tell her that I was home and that I was back in my cage. Told her that she needs to be home before I have to travel again because I don't know (nor do I want to) where she keeps the key for my lock, and I obviously can't travel with it. Somehow I think the TSA would provide some unwanted attention!

I've read a number of threads at a variety of sites about travelling while in chastity, some saying that it's possible, some saying that they've been pulled aside for "secondary screening." I don't THINK there's any rule against it, but this is something between my wife and I. We're not "ready to share" at all outside of the anonymity of a forum like CF.

An update on my MM Jailbird. The latest is that it'll be mailed on or about the 18th. My wife is due back on the 13th (Sunday) from her mom's. Assuming a couple of days in the mail (does MM ship via USPS or via UPS/Fedex?) I think I'll be in my home-built for about a week before it arrives. Somehow I think the JailBird will go on right away. ;)

Last O was the 29th, the night before I left MIL's home to return home in preparation for my road trip. I can honestly say that - even though I was uncaged from the 29th until yesterday morning - I was "strong" and was successfully able to resist the almost irresistable urge for a self-induced O. Talking with my wife every day while on the road sure helped, and while she didn't absolutely forbid any self-pleasuring, she made it abundantly clear that she would "really like it" if I "saved myself" for her. God I'll do anything for that woman. Not that I'm counting on an O when she gets back, but I think some intense T&D is is my future come Sunday night. I can only hope for the best.

Roughly 20 hours since I went back in the cage, and I can already feel the anticipation and frustration building. Nothing like what you read in the online fantasies, just this constant, low-level reminder in the back of my head, like that song that you can't stop humming for some reason. I'm sure y'all know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I'll probably have at least one more update before the JailBird arrives, perhaps to let you know about Sunday night's activities. I can pretty much guarantee a LONG post when the JailBird arrives. :D
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

KeyheldHubby wrote:(does MM ship via USPS or via UPS/Fedex?)
Everything I have received from them has come USPS FIrst Class.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273