[KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KeyheldHubby

Re: [KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Back from my domestic business trip. Unusual situation coming up in that I already know when my trips will occur in November... Most unusual in fact. I usually can't plan my trips more than a week or so in advance. Being able to plan them almost a month in advance feels really weird. One coming up to the Middle East, and another to South America. On the plus side, I'll hit the highest elite status on my primary airline with my first trip next month (the one to the Middle East). It's nice to have "God" status on an airline... Lots of perks when you hit that level. And only two more years (or so) until I hit the million-mile mark on that airline as well. Which means additional benefits.

Looking at my tracker spreadsheet, I see than my last O was a while back. It's kind of sneaking up on my (with my trip and all), but I'm fast approaching the two-week mark for being chaste (either locked up or on the honor system). All but two days were locked up, but I was "good" for those days. Two weeks may not seem like a lot to some of you, but it is close to my "record" (to the extent that i really care about those things). I'm at the point where I wonder if Mama will allow me to cum more than once this month. Last month was a banner month with 4 orgasms for me. Maybe she'll try to bring the average back down again... :lol:

It's a lazy Saturday in the KHH household today. I had the kids outside raking leaves for a while, and took care of some errands myself. Mama has been catching up on the mountain of laundry that always seems to accumulate around here with 4 kids licing at home. I would do some of it to help, but whenever I offer, it seems to generate more stress than anything else. Mama simply doesn't trust me around her washing machine. She doesn't trust the male kids either... Only our daughter. I wonder why that is :?: :?: Oh well. She has carved out the laundry room as her private domain, and I intrude as little as possible.

If I DO break a chastity record, I'll be sure to let y'all know.

And the numbers:
Last O - Sunday, October 14, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - October 14, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 282.
Total days caged: 190.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
KeyheldHubby

Re: [KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Hi All...

Yes, I really AM still alive.

To say I've been busy would be a pretty significant understatement. Unfortunately, real life (read --> WORK) has gotten in the way of my posting as much as I'd like.

Since my last post (hmmm. Sounds like confession??) I've been overseas three times, and I've had a domestic trip as well. Work is certainly keeping me hopping. In fact, I arrived back in the US just this morning after a week in the Middle East. Weather is nice this time of year over there, but the 13+ hour return flight is a real kick in the pants.

I've been going through my "chastity tracker spreadsheet" that I use to keep up the numbers at the end of each post, and have come to the conclusion that it is a good idea but perhaps a bit misleading, at least in the last two numbers. At the end of today's post, you can see that I've had my Jailbird for 323 days, and have been locked up for 210 of those days. Roughly 2/3 of the time.

But that stat is really misleading. Just since September for example, I can document at least 24 additional days that I was not caged but was not permitted to masturbate or cum. If I add up all that time the stat probably goes up quite a bit.

But so be it.

I don't have a lot of time to post today, just trying to catch up on things.

Cheers, KHH.

And the numbers:
Last O - November 26, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - December 6, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 323.
Total days caged: 210.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.