[KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KeyheldHubby

Re: [KeyheldHubby] My Chastity Story - A Long Time "Cumming"

Post by KeyheldHubby »

I saw Locked4her55's new post and poll in the Chastity Devices forum - "$$'s" - and had to think about my response for a while...

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59031

How much have I REALLY spent on devices?

Locked4her55 specifically included money spent on home builts as well as those devices that have been more formally acquired.

So I had to think about it...

My Jailbird was just about $300, so that automatically eliminates the first two categories, but other than that, what was my total materials cost for the various devices I built and tweaked over the two years before I got my JB.

While I certainly don't have receipts, I am pretty confident that the number is less than $100, and probably less than $50. I had a lot of the materials that I used for my first couple of iterations of devices just laying around the workshop... One of the benefits of being a "do-it-yourselfer" I guess.

But as I got into it more and more, I confess I spent some time browsing through the local home improvement megamart with an eye toward figuring out how various things could be adapted to chastity use.

BUT...

If you include the cost of the TIME that I spent contemplating my purchases and in actual construction and adjustment... That's a WHILE DIFFERENT STORY. Probably a couple hundred hours of thought and effort.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Just about a week since my last post. And an enjoyable week it has been.

Twice in the last week, Mrs. KHH has permitted me to enjoy going down on her. Ahhhhhh. So good. Last night, my oral ministrations culminated with a rousing O for her. It was so good to be able to make her so happy. Mama doesn't cum every time I go down on her (I think I've said that before??) so when she does, it's as much a joy for me as it is for her.

But Mama also took the time during this past week to tease me mercilessly. And she never took my cage off either!

For those of you who analyze my numbers, you might calculate that I've been out of my cage for two days. And you would be right. I had a short, two-day business trip this past week and was uncaged during that time. No self-pleasuring though as I was just too tired during my one night on the road.

My cage is now like an old friend, and Mama seems to be even more comfortable with it than she ever has been. I think back to when I first got it back in January, and I compare my observations and perceptions of my wife then to those I see and feel now, and there's really no comparison. Mrs. KHH seems very comfortable with the notion of keeping me locked up for longer and longer periods.

And it seems that she is deriving more and more enjoyment from it too.

And the numbers:
Last O - Thursday, August 27, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - August 28, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 227.
Total days caged: 163.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Talk about being overcome by life!

Incredible amounts of work over the past couple of weeks have kept me from just about everything except... well .... work!

Mrs. KHH left with my daughter this morning to go visit her sister in NY. Several things going on up there this weekend, and it's good that they can go. My wife's sister has a daughter who is just about the same age as OUR daughter, so you can only imagine everything that goes on when they get together... :lol: Two teenage girls... Nuff said.

So I'm home with three of the sons for the weekend, preparing for the chaos that will be the next month or so at work (but in a good sense).

I've noticed that Mama seems MUCH more horny since I've been locked up. I wonder if that's common or if others have experienced it as well. I submit as evidence the following:

Let's call Episode 1: "Afternoon Delight."

Because it certainly was!

LAST Sunday was a "chill-out" day for me. Just lounging around listening to music (volume turned way down) and rereading my favorite books on my tablet. We've all done it.. Just completely relaxing. I moved around in the house as whim took me. I sat in the living room for a while, lounging in my favorite chair. Moved into the kitchen when a pang of hunger took me and read some more while I sat there in the kitchen snacking. Kitchen chair was a bit hard so I moved up to the bedroom and just reclined on the bed with my head propped on a couple of pillows. Completely "chillin." 8-)

Mama had gone for a long walk and come back around noon, and was puttering around a bit while I was reading downstairs. She disappeared upstairs to take a shower a bit before I came upstairs and relaxed on the bed.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was clad in her panties and a bra, with a towel wrapped around her. She looked a bit surprised to see me there, and asked what was going on. I casually replied that I was just relaxing on the bed to read. I put my head back down to go back to my story.

Next thing I know, Mama is standing next to my side of the bed and pulling my pants down. She unlocked my cage, took it (and the base ring for my Jailbird) off, and commenced to go down on me. I went from absolutely no arousal to "hard as a steel rod" faster than a politician takes a campaign donation.

There we were... Me laying down, Mama standing next to the bed leaning over me, the blinds completely open and the sun shining in. No real danger of being seen, just the "unusualness" of it all. A couple of minutes bringing me to the edge of orgasm, and she climbed on top of me. When she got her panties off I have no idea, but she still had her bra on. Straddling me, she guided my erection into her and commenced to ride me like a bronco. I - of course - was in Nirvana.

Lasted only moments before I came and she collapsed onto me.

Let's call Episode 2: "Going Away Present."

So last night I came up to bed to discover Mama had just finished up her packing for her visit to NY. Paranthetically, HOW IS IT that a woman needs to pack so much for a ONE NIGHT trip? I mean... For crying out loud she'll be back at home in 36 hours... And 10 of those hours will be spent driving. TWO suitcases????

She jumped in the shower so she wouldn't have to take one this morning. Again, I lounged on the bed reading while she showered, then took care of my ablutions when she got out (not out of modesty, out of sheer necessity with our TINY master bathroom). I got into bed and turned out my light. She was watching the news and reading her Kindle.

Next thing I know, she's rubbing my back and asking me if I'm asleep. I rolled back over toward her and discovered that I had rolled right into a naked breast. Of course my mouth instinctively took her exposed nipple in and began pleasuring it. Her hand meanwhile began caressing my chest and pinching my nipples.

Well :roll: one thing led to another (why am I reminded of the Ron Burgundy line from the movie "The Anchorman": "THAT really escalated quickly!") and I quickly found myself on my back (again) with Mama unlocking me and removing my cage, preparatory to going down on me and jumping on me.

Cowgirl, Missionary, Dog... Lots and lots of PIV in LOTS and lots of positions. Interspersed with LOTS of oral on both sides. I felt like the Energizer Bunny... It just kept going, and going, and going.

I bring up the two episodes not gratuitously, but to evidence the point that Mama is MUCH (emphasis, exclamation point) more aggressive about "taking what she wants, when she wants it" than she EVER was before I was caged. When she initiates our lovemaking it is incredibly passionate.

I'm laughingly tempted to say "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" but there's no way I will. I LOVE this change in her.

On to some administrative notes...

I will probably NOT post for a while due to "THE TRIP." I leave Wednesday on the following 10-day itinerary: Washington --> Houston --> Washington --> Kuwait --> Dubai --> Singapore --> Tokyo --> Washington. Yes... It's... Around the world. Then home for less than a week and off to the Middle East for another week. I expect I'll be out of the country for 60 to 70 of the 100 or so days between now and the end of the year.

And the numbers:
Last O - Friday September 13, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - September 14, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 240.
Total days caged: 172.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

God I hate flying with a head cold....

Especially if the flight is a long one...

Got back yesterday from "THE TRIP" (see previous post). Round the world... literally.

First few days weren't too bad, but when I had the first long, overseas leg, I wasn't there long enough to even recover from the jet lag. Didn't used to be a problem. One day and I was back to normal. Just couldn't get into the swing of things this trip though. Middle East was hot (so what's new?) and dusty. Tired, not enough sleep. Uncaged, but never got the motivation or arousal necessary to even feel horny. There for 3 days, then another long trip to Singapore. Again, tired, not enough sleep. Still uncaged, still not enough motivation or arousal necessary to even feel horny. There for 3 days. Then the return trip to the good old US of A. Arrived mid afternoon yesterday, sick as a dog. My head cold was coming on since the Middle East (if not before) and hit me BAD in Singapore. But time and business meetings wait for no man.

I feel sorry for the folks sitting around me on the flight from Singapore to Tokyo, then again from Tokyo to Washington. Hacking, snorting, sneezing. The kind of passenger even I rail against...

Feeling a bit better right now. Got a decent night of sleep last night. Took a shower yesterday afternoon when I got home and put my cage on. Don''t even know if Mrs. KHH knows if I did. She'll probably feel me up later and find out.

A week home and I'm off to the Middle East again, but she'll be off to visit her mom for a week.

And the numbers:
Last O - Friday September 13, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - September 28, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 240.
Total days caged: 174.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

And another month is upon us...

My recovery from my cold is (as always) a slow, arduous process. Each day in the recovery seems to be two steps forward and one step back. Still hacking and snorting, runny nose, et al. But fortunately there's no sore throat.

And just when I get somewhat healthy, I'm off again to the Middle East this coming Friday night for another week. :cry:

But on the flip side of the coin, Mrs. KHH will be "out of office" as well. She leaves Saturday for a week-long visit with her mom, and then will be bringing her mom back to visit with us for a few days. When that's all over, Mama will drop MIL off at my SILs house in NY. After spending a few days there, SIL and MIL will return to MILs home. Whew. Gets me brain locked just thinking about it all...

Monday night, out of the blue, Mama decided that she wanted to play. I was - of course - more than willing. She didn't want me to go down on her because she's close to the end of her period, but apparently PIV is not an issue.

There was nothing particularly remarkable about our foreplay, other than the fact that I had not cum in what seemed like ages and was particularly horny. Mama got me unlocked, but left the base ring in place, leading me to believe that she would just play with me for a while then lock me up again. Fortunately this was not to be.

I was already as erect as I could be in my cage when she unlocked me, and bloomed to a full erection within seconds of her taking the cage off and setting it aside. Remember, I spent a long time uncaged when I was on my last trip, but still seemed extremely sensitive when the cage came off.

Mama stroked me for a short while, then went down on me and began sucking just the tip of my penis. After a while, she began more of a "traditional" style, taking me completely into her mouth. She alternated this way for a short while, until I felt llike I was ready to explode.

She stopped, shimmied out of her panties, and quickly straddled me, guiding me into her. Now as horny as I was feeling, and as long as it had been since my last O, I thought i wouldn't last very long at all.

But....

The stars were completely aligned or something. We moved together, her on top of me. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. Sometimes hard, sometimes gently. And I didn't cum. Nope. Didn't even feel the urge. Being inside my beautiful wife felt so good, so right, so perfect. And we kept going.

It was a long, long time before I finally came inside her and she collapsed on top of me to rest for a moment before rolling to the side.

While I certainly wasn't timing it, and while time itself gets a bit subjective when you're in the throes of lovemaking, I have absolutely no doubt that this was the longest I have ever lasted.

Ever.

This - in my mind - was definitely one for the record books.

When she finally roused herself to go to the bathroom, she smiled at me and whispered "Now put your cage back on."

And I did.

And it was right.

And the numbers:
Last O - Monday September 30, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - October 1, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 258.
Total days caged: 176.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Got back from my Middle East trip a bit tired, but really none the worse for the wear.

I'm at home with the kids, but not Mrs. KHH until tomorrow. She's with her mom right now, and will be returning home - with mom in tow - tomorrow afternoon.

While I was on the road, she DID send me an eMail telling me to lock myself up right away when I got home. So I sit here with my cock locked-up in a stainless steel chastity cage. Right now, it's more for masturbation control than anything else.

As you may see from the stats at the end of my post today, my last O was on September 30. I wrote about it a bit in my last post - it was truly mind-blowing. But it's been almost two weeks since that explosion. Before I hit the road, she told me that I was not permitted to masturbate while on my trip. In the past (pre-chastity), I probably would have - many times. But I didn't on this trip, as I haven't on any of my trips since being locked up. Call it the honor system, but I think I'd really feel guilty and bad if I broke Mrs. KHH's rule. So I didn't masturbate. Not even once. I was very, very careful to spend as little time as possible touching myself when I washed up in the morning shower, doing everything I could to eliminate the temptation.

So as I said, Mrs. KHH gets home tomorrow with her mom, who will spend a few days with us before going up to spend a few days with her other daughter in New York. She'll then go home with the other daughter and they'll spend a week or so at grandma's house. So Mama's mom gets to spend what will amount to almost a month with her daughters. This is a good thing.

Funny. I really wasn't all that horny when I was travelling. I spent a couple of days at the beginning of my trip recovering from my head cold, but for most of the time was just fine from a "health" perspective. So it was just the normal "I'm not really horny because I'm on a business trip" routine. But let me tell you - as soon as I walked into our house on my return it hit me llike a ton of bricks. All of a sudden all that pent-up horniness hit me all at once. It was probably a GOOD thing that I jumped into the shower, got cleaned up, and got into my chastity cage right away. I don't know if I would have been able to resist.

Kind fo interesting to think about it. If I were home the whole time, I would have been climbing the walls with horniness after a week. But being on the road, I wasn't affected at all - UNTIL I came home. I wonder if there's something to that???

Reflecting back on September, I had 3 O's in the first half of the month, then the grandest O of all on the 30th for a total of 4 for the month. But here we are almost halfway through October and the count is at zero. I don't think I'll see any action while Mrs. KHH's mom is with us either, so we're talking at least the 17th or 18th before anything could realistically happen. And Mama could easily decide to make it an"O-free" month for me. Of course it definitely won't be "O-free" for her. I can definitely see her having me spend some very high quality time with my head between her thighs! :D Possibly as early as tomorrow night when she gets home! I can hardly wait.

And the numbers:
Last O - Monday September 30, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - October 11, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 268.
Total days caged: 180.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Mrs. KHH came home on Sunday, with her mom in tow for a week-long visit before we hand her off to Mama's sister so she can spend some time at their house.

In contrast to most, I really LIKE my MIL. She's smart, has a great sense of humor, and has never been overbearing since I've known her. Yes, I know the stereotype, but my MIL really breaks the mold. It's a pleasure to have her here visiting us.

I was chaste (although not in chastity) for a long time (well... for me at least), with my trip, and then when I returned home and was locked up for a few days before Mama returned.

She was tired on Sunday, which was to be expected after a long day of travelling. When we finally got to bed, she asked me to go down on her, but cautioned me that she would probably fall asleep with my tongue gently lapping at her magnificent pussy.

Fortunately for me, she didn't. Fall asleep that is...

As soon as she asked me to lick her pussy, I removed her panties and began gently licking her. With her words in my head, I concentrated on licking her gently with just the tip of my tongue. Yes, I was extremely horny, and my arousal filled my cage, but I really wanted to welcome her home and help her relax completely so she could get the rest she deserved.

I licked her for a long, long time before she pulled me back up next to her. I thought she pulled me up next to her just so she could go to sleep, but she rolled onto her side and began stroking my belly and my caged cock, arousing me even further. Not having cum in two weeks, I was weeping tremendously, and could feel her fingers as they slipped over the end of my cage.

She broke away from me and told me that she wanted to find the key to my cage, which surprised me completely. She turned on her bedside light and rummaged around in her nightstand for a while to find the key. She then rolled back over to me, inserted the key and removed the lock. I was flabbergasted when she removed not only the cage for my Jailbird, but also the base ring. She collected the pieces together and set them aside, then turned off her light again before reaching down and beginning to stroke me.

Very quickly (surprise, surprise huh?) I built to a full erection, and she continued to tease me with her fingers. Having been denied for a couple of weeks, I quickly built toward orgasm. Not sure if she knew this or not - maybe she did as my cock began pulsing - but she shifted her touch to my belly and chest, and I began to calm down a bit. She did this several times, and I achieved a level of hardness that is really rare given my age. Phrases like "hard as a diamond", or "hard as a steel bar" kept drifting through my head as she continued to tease me.

She surprised me again when - after at least 15 minutes of teasing me with her fingers and after at least 5 near orgasms - she slipped down and added her tongue and mouth to her teasing regimen.

Oh God... Oh God... Oh God...

She brought me right to the edge of cumming again and again, and all I could think of was the incipient mental devastation of her telling me "OK, that's enough. Time to lock you up again." But the words never left her lips and she continued with her erotic ministrations as I got even more aroused than I thought possible.

She finally stopped torturing me and slipped her leg over me to straddle me. She guided my ever-so-hard cock into her, and slipped me in with one continuous thrust. The sensation of tightness, warmth, and wetness was almost overwhelming as she sat down on me and didn't move. I thought again that she would stop, withdraw me from her and just say "OK, I just wanted to remind you what you're not getting tonight."

But she didn't do that either.

She began moving on me, cowgirl style. Forward and back, up and down, around in little circles. All the time with her eyes closed and the most angelic look of bliss on her face. Her breathing a bit ragged, with a slightly explosive exhalation or pant everytime she came down and her pussy compressed against my pubic bone. The feeling of her bottoming out was incredible for me, and I wondered how quickly she was going to bring me to the edge of cumming.

But she kept riding me.

I'm not sure if I was less sensitive because of all her stroking with her hand previously, but I felt like I could last forever. Well maybe not forever, but certainly for a long, long time.

After what seemed like ages with her riding me, I finally asked her if she wanted me to cum. She told me that I was allowed to, and I sped up my thrusting into her from beneath her. Her breathing got faster as I did, and she put her hands on my chest to help her balance.

My orgasm, when it came, originated from deep in my soul. I felt it begin, and build slowly, ever so slowly. But I knew it was coming and I reveled in every feeling, every sense. When I finally exploded over the edge, it was one of the most intense feelings I've ever encountered, and I felt weak all over.

It was just about two weeks since my last orgasm, but I was unlocked for most of that time while I was travelling. I'm not sure if the sensations I felt were caused by my chastity or by the depths of the relief I felt that Mama was back in bed next to me where she belonged. Doesn't really matter. I was so incredibly happy.

Mama and I don't have sex as often as we did, but we make love much more often than we did before I was in chastity. I've read that this is common, but to experience it firsthand is truly enlightening. I find myself much more in tune to what she wants and to what makes her happy - and I like it. I think it's making me a better husband...

At least I hope so.

I love her so much.

And the numbers:
Last O - Sunday, October 14, 2013.
JB continuous wear since - October 14, 2013.
Total days of JB Ownership: 271.
Total days caged: 181.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Extreme depression!

I woke up this morning and took care of a couple of errands. Sitting in my living room right now with my laptop as I write this. So what's so depressing? About 3/4 of the chastity sites I look at regularly on Tumblr are down... All at once! I wonder if the chastity censors shut them down... If it were one or two, I could see a technical glitch. Of course, the Tumblr servers could be down due to a virus or a hardware failure, but I'm still being denied my daily fix of chastity captions.

Mrs. KHH really took things to a higher level last night. There is a lot I write about in this Journey thread, but there's a lot more that I DON'T write about either. Nothing particularly "out there" in the grand world of fetish, but it would be safe to say that Mama has come a LONG way over the past 9 months. There are things that she does now that she would NEVER have thought about before I approached her about keeping me locked up.

To coin a phrase...

I'm lovin it.

For about two hours last night we "played." It began when she cuffed my hands above my head before taking my cage off and just playing with me while she watched the new cable series "Masters" on TV. That's a MA-rated series, and she was really getting into it. So she played with me for an entire episode, plus part of another (nice thing about cable today, you can watch any of the previous episodes whenever you want). When the first episode ended and she paused from her ministrations to begin the second, she shifted down and lay with her head across my groin. There she alternately stroked me and teased me with her mouth. Licking, nibbling, and sucking me. Only occasionally would she take me completely into her mouth. Almost all her attention was on just the head of my penis. And it felt so incredibly good. She did this in the position she was in because she could simultaneously look at the TV while she was teasing me. By the time she finally turned the show off, I was a quivvering bowl of jello with a hard, erect, pulsing cock. Only then did she pause for a few minutes to turn off the TV then force my cage back over my cock. A bit painful, that, but I softened quickly as she pushed the cage into place and locked it again. Only then did she uncuff me.

We lay there for a few minutes in the darkness and she told me that she wanted me to lick her pussy.

YES MA'AM!

I had her panties off in mere seconds and instantly went down on her. For me it was incredible. And she was so incredibly wet! I felt a little reciprocity was in order, so I intentionally kept varying my technique to keep her off balance. Whenever I sensed she was getting really excited, I changed it up and forced her to cool down a bit. Kind of like reverse teasing I guess. But incredibly fun.

I know that I teased her like this for more than half an hour, trying to get her as crazy aroused as I was when she was playing with me before. I think she finally got frustrated with me and pulled me up next to her, telling me to suck and play with her nipples for a while, which I did with pleasure.

It was after I did this for a while that I reached over, took her right hand, and guided it down between her legs so she could play with herself while I continued sucking on her left nipple while tweaking her right. Earlier in our marriage, there was no way that she would masturbate in front of me. But since she has me locked up, she's become much more open about playing with herself. In fact, she is occasionally quite brazen about it nowadays - arousing herself right in front of me while smiling at me with that "Look at me doing something in someplace where you can't be" kind of smirk.

It was dark in our bedroom, but as I was at her breast I could hear her breathing changing. Then I could feel her body tensing up under me. And then finally, I could feel the movement of her arm and hand as it started moving faster and faster. As she approached her orgasm, I redoubled my attentions at her breasts and nipples, which become very sensitive as she nears her release.

I almost felt sorry for her when she came... She had to keep somewhat quiet with three of the kids in their nearby bedrooms! But there was definitely an audible gasp as she peaked. The hand that was between her legs came up and crushed my head against her breast and she kept shivvering for what seemed like ages.

All in all, an outstanding night. Mama got hers, and I had the pleasure of spending AGES with my head buried between her legs. Yep...

Happiness all around.

I've got a short business trip (domestic) starting tomorrow evening. Mama will likely unlock me sometime tomorrow. I wonder if she'll tell me that I'm not allowed to play with myself while I'm travelling...

And the numbers:
Total days of JB Ownership: 275.
Total days caged: 185.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Sounds like a slice of Heaven!

We share some of the same except for the restraints, though I have sometimes suggested it she prefers to have my hands free.

As we profess, ultimately they are in charge. :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Oh the humanity.

Oh the agony.

Mrs. KHH have me a going away present last night, as I'm headed off for a relatively short, domestic business trip today.

We both went to bed early last night, and very surprisingly the TV wasn't on when I came into the bedroom. Mama was reading her Kindle while I got ready for bed at around 9:15. Done with my ablutions, I read for a while on my tablet while she read next to me.

A bit after 10:00, I put my tablet aside and turned off my light. Very surprisingly, she turned off her Kindle not two minutes later and said she was very tired. We both rolled to our respective sides and went to sleep, with Mama falling asleep almost immediately - judging by the sound of her breathing and her telltale snoring. A few minutes later, I rolled to her and told her that she needed to move or something as her snoring was keeping me awake.

Then it was nothing until around 11:00 when the phone rang, waking us both up. Daughter was over at a friend's house watching TV and just called to tell Mama that she was on her way home and needed to ensure that the back door was unlocked and the light on so she could get in. Why she didn't have her key with her I don't know, but Providence probably had something to do with it.

Mama quickly got up, put on her PJs, and went downstairs to unlock the door and turn on the back light. A couple of minutes later and she was back. She took off her PJs, turned off her bedside light, and got back into bed.

Now - of course - I'm horny as Hell.

As soon as she got back into bed, I rolled over to her and asked her if I could lick her pussy. She said yes, but htat she was still tired and would probably fall asleep. No problems, I still get to do what I love doing. Had her panties off in a jiffie and began licking her gently. Not trying to keep her awake or to get her really excited or aroused, just enjoying every second of what I was doing.

But she didn't fall asleep, and she did get aroused....

Very aroused.

I nuzzled and licked her for a long, long time while her arousal built. When I finally finished, she hadn't cum, but she did pull me up next to her and began playing with my nipples, which never fails to turn me on. Her hand strayed absently down to my cage, and she gently stroked me from crotch to neck for several minutes.

After a while, she stopped, got the key to my cage, and unlocked me, but left the base ring in place. She put the lock and cage aside, then spent a minute or so rotating the base ring so the pin was at the bottom. She slid down just a bit, and began stroking me again, bringing me to a full erection very quickly. She continued this way for some time, stroking me gently, then shifting her hand up to my chest, then back down again. She probably spent more time with her hand AWAY from my cock than she did with her hand ON my cock. Didn't matter to me, it felt so nice. I was definitely dripping, I could feel the wetness on my leg.

Then she lifted her leg over me and straddled me, guiding my cock into her. She rode me like this for what seemed to be forever, sometimes riding me hard enough that the bed was squeaking, and sometimes very slowly. Sometimes she sat up and afforded me a view of her magnificent breasts, and sometimes she leaned completely forward so her breasts were compressed against my chest.

For more than twenty minutes we continued this way. I was as hard as I had ever been, and I could tell that she was going to bring me to orgasm pretty soon. The look on her face told me that she was enjoying this as much as I was. Ten more stroked and I'm there baby!

Five more strokes and I'm going to cum.

I never got those last five.

She stopped moving, rested for a few seconds, and got off me, moving to her side next to me and stroking my cock gently a couple of times.

I could feel our mutual wetness drying on my (almost) painfully erect cock, and I could feel her gently touches and strokes. She didn't say a word, but continued to gently touch me while my cock slowly softened. When she judged it soft enough, she retrieved my cage and put it back on.

The click of the lock seemed much louder than normal when she locked it.

She slid her hand up, pinched my nipples a couple of times and whispered "Now I want you to lick my pussy some more while I go back to sleep."

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH :shock: :shock:

Not even a ruined orgasm. I was so close...

Yes Ma'am. And I went down on her again - gently - while she relaxed.

It was 12:46 exactly when I stopped and moved up next to her to go to sleep. She had drifted off a while before, and I lay next to her with a feeling of both incredible happiness and abject frustration. I could almost hear my caged cock screaming at me "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?"

I sit here this morning writing this and contemplating the fact that Mrs. KHH has NEVER, EVER done anything like that before. PIV sex has ALWAYS led to orgasm. It has NEVER been abruptly cut short like that.... EVER...

Oh but the arousal, the frustration, the (now) unresolved horniness.

It's 9:40 in the morning as I write this, and Mama is lounging in bed.

I'm horny.

I think I'll go upstairs and ask her if I can go down on her.

And the numbers:
Total days of JB Ownership: 276.
Total days caged: 186.
0 x