[luckylocked] Starting to get serious

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
luckylocked

Re: [luckylocked] Starting to get serious

Post by luckylocked »

Thanks for the comments Twisted. I should point out that the thong we had is actually designed for men, but it is sheer fabric so the steel is displayed in all its glory. She liked it so much I now have 3 of them and a variety of other mens thongs. They really do hold everything together very nicely and support the weight of this device.

I complained last night after a full day at work that the string up my crack was annoying. Her comment back bless here was you wont even notice in a few weeks time. I love it when she confirms my destiny for me.

The cross dressing thing is a hangover from when we were much younger and exploring all sorts of different things. I don't really get off on it anymore but as a semi punishment you are right, it is the humiliation that is the fun part. She has hinted that if I am bad that an hour spent in the corner in those heels might be a fitting punishment and I can tell you what, after 10 minutes your feet are sore, so an hour would be excruciating.

Like I said, comments are welcome so thanks for taking the time.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Things are going along very well. We appear to have hit a plateau where everyone is content in their position. I have been locked for 8 weeks and have had two extensions handed to me. The original unlock date was 26th January but that has blown out to 5th February.

Mrs K is very happy. She is, I would say, a confirmed keyholder. She has repeatedly told me that she has got rid of all the guilt associated with me not having orgasms and now actively torments me about my inabilty to have them and her ability to have them whenever she wants.

I think there comes a time for everyone where you realise that you have turned the corner and actually surrendered to you partner. I have really felt this over the past couple of weeks. When she tells me no, I really don't question it anymore. I don't push nearly as much as I used to and pretty much just accept where I am. She relishes in telling me no (this is when I am desperate to pleasure her) and seemingly move onto other things, only to turn around ten minutes later and tell me she was just teasing and to get down there and get busy.

As I posted in the general forum, I really wanted to be unlocked today for a party as some of the lads attending are known for the odd crotch grab from behind. She knows this and when I asked she was adamant it wasn't coming off and told me to make sure I stayed alert. I love that she is now pushing me to new boundaries and she is driving the experience.
0 x
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Mrs K has come up with a new way to entertain herself. We both got Kobo's for Christmas and she loves reading and I love eating pussy, so she came up with a way to enjoy both.

When we go to bed I have to start to pleasure her but very very gently. No sucking or fingers just very gentle licks. Her goal is to see how many pages she can read before she throws the book down and says giddiup.

Our first go we got through 5 pages but our last attempt we were up to 22. I cannot tell you how amazingly horny it makes me to pleasure her this way. it is so deeply submissive to watch her reading while I am silently busy below. The image stays in my head all the next day.

She says her goal is to get through a whole book one day, thank god she is a reasonable fast reader, not that I dont love doing it but I might break through the bars on my cage!

Anyone else do this for their keyholder?
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I should do a general update I guess. We are at 87 days with the first chance of release coming on the 29th January when we hit 100. That won't be happening I have been told. I think the likely release date is Valentines Day and I have to admit I am really looking forward to it.

I think that 115 days will be a pretty good attempt at long term lock up and is probably a bit long. We have already agreed that when I go back in next time which for all I know could be straight away that I will not know what the release schedule will be and that I will not ask / question her about it.

It's funny, I am actually looking forward to my next lock up already and I am not even out of this one. Weird huh?

Mrs K is the proud owner of about 5 new pairs of sexy shoes. I can't help buying them for her and she is running out of room in her closet and telling me to stop buying them, but she doesn't complain when I come home with a new pair. She is also the proud owner of a Tiffany Key necklace which serves very nicely as a constant reminder of my state. All she has to do is play with it in front of people and I go into deep sub space.

Anyway, that will do for now.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

RicforKim wrote:Now we talked about phase 3 which should make her be more assertive / strict / demanding towards her needs / wants
Thanks for the comments Ric. She has definitely embraced the dominant role and it is starting to leak into our regular life. Things she asks me to do now that previously she was joking around about now she is quite serious. She told me the other night that what she loves the most about chastity and dominance is that it keeps on going outside of the bedroom. I don't know how far she will extend it into our 'vanilla' life, and I do know it won't be obvious to others but I get the feeling there is a long way to go.

What I am sure about is that she has settled in her mind that she is the dominant partner. There is no question anymore about this. She has assured me that this is a lifestyle decision and one she will not be going back on. I will be her submissive for the rest of my life and that makes me all tingly (and hard).
0 x
spectre

Post by spectre »

Hello luckylocked

I noticed that you are wearing a San Quentin until you get your MM. You seem to have been wearing it for a while, and I was wondering if the soldering is holding up and if there is any indication that it is not really stainless. I have just gotten a San Quentin and have been generally pleased, but I want to know if I need to keep an eye out for corrosion.

Thanks
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Hey Spectre,
I have been wearing it since early December. My initial problem was the gap was too big and I slipped out every now and then. I fixed this by reversing the ring whilst it was off and carefully bending the top bar which closed the gap by about 1/8" and it is now perfect. I cannot get it off, but can pull out albeit very uncomfortable and I have quite good will power so I don't do that.

I haven't had any corrosion whatsoever and the welds have held up extremely well. The rubber on the hinge has expanded a little and I can see that will need to be replaced. It is very comfortable to the point I usually don't notice it. Very good device all round for transitioning to a Jailbird, which I haven't been in as bigger hurry to order because this one works. Also because I need to measure this one properly to order the jailbird but as you may have read, Mrs K had absolutely no inclination to take it off. It has been on 24/7 since the 4th January and will have to come off on the 21st Feb so she can put on my CB6k as I have to fly.

I still want to get a Jailbird though for a shorter tube and a more snug fit. As Mrs K said, if it is going to be on all the time it might as well be perfect.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Seeing as I am here I may as well update.

I have had many revelations over the past three months about my lovely wife and key holder. At first it was that she was willing to play a kinky game. Then it was that she was maybe a little more dominant than I thought. After nearly four months I have learnt that she has crossed over the line to female dominance and will probably never tread back.

In our conversations leading up to the 100 days, I was convinced, that deep down she had had enough and would unlock me pretty promptly when we hit that milestone. The day came and went and she genuinely does not want me to cum. I can tell she is really annoyed that I have a trip planned that will absolutely require me to be free for at least 3 days. I will be in the company of 6 other guys and most likely there will be no opportunity to masturbate so the honour system will work (also because I want desperately to share my first orgasm with her) but she has had me explain exactly how I will fly, when I will take off the device and put it back on, made sure I have plenty of numbered locks and how and when I will send her proof.

What she hasn't explicitly said though is that all means I am not having an orgasm any time soon. She has said if you can go 100 you can go 200. She has suggested 3 orgasms this year and she has told me that freedom will be very short lived when and if it does happen.

I am under no illusion that we have gone from mucking around with chastity to extreme chastity in a very short space of time. The thing is, I am now stuck in the whole this is way more than I bargained for but every day extra makes me even hornier in my realisation that my wife is becoming more dominant, which is what I hoped for in the first place.
0 x
spectre

Post by spectre »

luckylocked,

Thanks for the info and good luck on the next 100 days :D .
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Well after a long break from chastity, partially because we pushed the envelope last time to 120 days and the novelty wore off I am back in. Just completed 7 days and going swimmingly.
Super horny now and Mrs K is right back into the swing of things.
The weekend was incredibly productive with me cleaning the house from top to bottom, all the laundry done and several other tasks all under her instruction. She is totally taking advantage and I love her for it.
The sexiest image I have now is Mrs K in her bikini on our back deck, eating a freshly prepared fruit platter and showing off her new red toenails while I was hanging up laundry. Her sly smile as she looked over to me and said, 'you're doing a great job babe, don't forget to finish my hand washing when you're done with the clothes line.'
Bless her.
0 x