[luckylocked] Starting to get serious

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
luckylocked

Re: [luckylocked] Starting to get serious

Post by luckylocked »

Hi Ric,
On and off. She denied me orgasms quite a lot during the time off, and we had a few false starts where I locked up and life / crappy device got in the way.
We had a family holiday for 10 days and she took charge there. She was clearly determined to have a great time and having me submissive and eager to please was high on her agenda. We didn't use the device at all and I got to cum on day 6.

That was quite awesome because I was naked and she was clothed and I was giving her a foot massage while the kids were in kids club as had become our daily routine. She moved her already well moisturized feet to my cock and started giving me a foot job. I was going crazy and asked permission to cum and she agreed saying cum all over my feet if you like but make sure you clean up if you do. I came in buckets and then spent the next 2 minutes licking it all back up. Not that enjoyable at the time, but now one of my favourite memories.

I am locked again now, really securely. I got a new device from DH Gate and it is quite small. Basically my cock is at the end of it the whole time and when flaccid quite comfortable. It took me a week but I have managed to get down to a much smaller ring than I was using before and for the first time in my chastity experience I can honestly say I am securely locked and I cant get out. I cant stimulate myself anywhere near an orgasm and even erections are impossible as there is literally no room to move in the cage.

This is an awesome feeling as I really am completely at her mercy now and it has taken me to a new level. I think Mrs K has realised it too because she is having way too much fun and is being very dominating. I just have to work really hard at maintaining a good balance for her so it doesn't all become too much with my submissiveness.

She is enjoying the shopping though. I get very eager to keep her happy when locked and suggest shopping trips. She needed some new shoes for work and while she normally is quite conservative with work shoes this time she got two pairs of patent mid heel wedges in black & nude. They look amazing on her beautiful feet and she gave me a special treat by wearing them for dinner on Saturday night at home.

We also went to the Body Shop on the weekend and she made me stay with her whilst she discussed foot massage creams and body butters. The sales lady said to her it was best to put the foot massage cream on every night just before bed and Mrs K just looked at me knowingly as I started to go red. We are back in the routine of nightly foot massages. After dishes are done and laundry put away she has had me lying on my back on the floor whilst she is seated on the couch and her feet are resting on my chest (and occasionally cage if I'm lucky) and I massage her feet until bed time. This can go on for an hour or so at least. Its that time of the month at the moment so once we hit the sack it is a back massage for her to go to sleep.

Yesterday I suggested she might like some time out and did she want to go and get the shopping while I stayed with kids. Her response was that I would go do the shopping and whilst I was out, pick her up a new bra. She gave me the brand and colour and let me choose the style. I loved been sent on this type of errend and she said she is planning on a lot more of them, suggesting a new pair of panties or stockings each week.

That time of the month finishes this week and she is out with the girls on Thursday night. She is already teasing me about helping her get dressed and ready for a night out, how I will be at home doing chores and if I do good I may get a reward when she gets home. I cant wait ;)
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Time for an update. We have been going along very well. Very close to a Wife Led Marriage now and lots of fun and a bit of kink thrown in for good measure. Mrs K is back in her Queen state and enjoying bossing me around quite a bit. I am in a pretty sub state and doing all the chores so that she may relax. Little things like leaving things lying around for me to put away, keeping all her hand washing done every other day and lots of foot rubs, back rubs and orgasms for her.
This past weekend we had the kids gone for a sleep over so the afternoon and following morning were free. We had a party to attend Sat evening. So she had me get the bag of tricks so she could decide what to use and when. Sat afternoon I spent a good hour helping her decide what to wear and helping her try on different heels etc. I love fashion and get a real kick out of doing this. Especially putting on her shoes for her. She had hinted that I may well be in a pair of stilettos in the morning which got my mind racing a bit as we do this every blue moon. After we had decided her outfit she lay on the bed, riding crop in hand and just told me to get to work. I was kissing her from head to toe and getting a lot of swats all over my body as I did so. This is the first time she has had a play with this toy and she was having a ball. Lots and lots of giggling and teasing me about how she enjoyed the crop and how she was warming up and learning how to use it. I think there will be a proper spanking coming soon as she hinted that she needs lots of practice.
She had a great orgasm and then we were off to the party. It's always a thrill being out with her looking great and knowing our little secret of what took place that afternoon. We got home pretty late and she was tired so she sent us to bed and just warned me to get a good nights sleep as I would need the energy for the morning. When we woke up I offered her her morning cup of tea. She said she would love it but told me to put on a pair of fishnets and my black & red high heels. They are 6" with no platform and a real challenge to walk in. We like a little bit of crossdressing but it usually only lasts for half an hour or so. Not this time! As soon as they were strapped on she said that I was not to take them off until told. Then she ordered her breakfast, a dish she loves that takes an hour to prepare and required me to constantly go from the bedroom to the kitchen to check on in these towering bloody shoes. After I served her breakfast she ordered me off to do the vacuuming. That was quite the task to complete in stilettos and she had great fun watching how I dealt with bending over, and the stance I had to get in to balance in the shoes. Finally after finishing the vacuuming I was allowed at her feet to kiss her toes which after about 20 minutes led to her getting another shattering orgasm. Then she asked if I would like to cum on her chest, provided I cleaned up and locked straight back up. I was so bloody horny I couldn't resist and blew a massive load in about 30 seconds. It was so humiliating knowing that I couldn't even last a minute and was lying there in stockings and heels licking cum off her tummy. I loved it.
She didn't follow through on locking me back up saying I would have a break for a week maybe to keep things spicy so I packed everything away and thought a little break would be pretty good. We were having people over for lunch so she helped me get the house ready and by about 1pm she just looked at me and said "I don't like doing all these chores and when your locked you love doing it so when you are tired and malleable later today I am going to get you back in.
Sure enough here I sit this morning securely locked again and no idea when it will be coming off. As far as she is concerned this is a brand new lock down, and they are never shorter than 3 weeks, so it looks like I'll be locked for Xmas.
0 x
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

A brief update. Lots of orgasms for Mrs K this week and lots of getting me back in the mindset. She surprised me by coming to the city and taking me for lunch on Monday. She had apparently sensed that I may have been a little reluctant to be locked up again so soon so decided to come in to help get me back to sub state.
She wore a beautiful little skirt and sheer top with a favourite pair of black patent sandals and a full face of make up, which is not her usual work attire and the second I saw her I melted.

We wondered around the shops for a bit and then went to get our lunch. Sitting there in the middle of the food court she asked me to replay the whole events of Sunday morning to her. No one could here but it was pretty hot having to tell her what happened in such a public environment. When I finished telling her the story she said
"how many men in the shopping mall here do you think spent Sunday morning dressed in very high heels and stockings serving their wife and doing chores, and then licking their cum of their wife's tummy."

"probably none mistress" was my reply.

"Thats why you are back in chastity my darling"

Boom. Subspace restored.

Then she went shoe shopping for her just to make sure I understood. And yes, she did get a mind blowing orgasm on Monday night.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

We had a wonderful day yesterday. Both of us decided to take the day off work and get a bit of the kids Xmas shopping done. We had a great morning shopping and we found a fantastic bangle for Mrs K. It is a silver bangle that I kid you not looks exactly like a chastity device. A long sheet of metal and then 3 circular bars at the end. She nearly pissed herself laughing when she saw it and just handed it to me and said go pay for that.

We have quite a few parties coming up and she has told me she will be wearing it to every one of them and she is coming up with signals for me of things I have to do when she touches it in a certain way whilst we are out. Of course I don't have to complete the task if there is a risk of embarrassment but there will be a certain number of spanks with the crop for each time I miss a task. So far she has two ideas. I have to always make sure I check on her every 5 minutes or so to make sure she doesn't need a top up or something which is a glance across the room. She has suggested that if she touches her bangle with 2 fingers I have 30 seconds to get across the room and embrace her and tell her how she looks. Failure = 20 swats. She also is contemplating something for 5 minutes to kiss her toes or 50 swats. Pretty sure that will end in 50 swats!

We had a lovely lunch by the beach and then headed home to unpack all the pressies we had bought. We then started a bit of a makeout session on the couch which we hardly ever get to do and before we new it she had ordered me into the bedroom. Clothes off on your back and wait for me. She emerged from the bathroom and promptly sat right down on my face and gave me a wonderful queening. I love how she really grinds against me and so clearly just uses my face for her pleasure. I especially love how she basically fucks my nose and tells me about it at the same time.

She eventually climbed off and lay sitting up in her favourite position where she can grab my head and look down on me while I bring her to orgasm. This went on for about 30 minutes of her telling me how powerful and sexy she felt having her subby hubby so clearly enjoying his queen. I finally bought her to a monster orgasm which left us both feeling pretty drained.

What happened next though I wasn't prepared for. Normally once she has come we have a good cuddle and then get back to what ever needs to be done. This time she just sent me to get her book and the foot cream. She had me lie so me head was at her feet and she could fondle my balls and cage and then instructed me to start kissing her feet. The next hour was spent with me worshipping her feet and her just gently tickling me while she read her book. I don't think I have ever been so horny in my life.

I love that each day she finds new ways to keep the spark going in this journey. She was off to the ballet last night looking fantastic and on the way out the door took me aside and said I want you to really think about what happened this afternoon. You pleasured me with your tongue for over two hours and I loved it. Think about how much more of that you will be doing now I know that you can keep up your enthusiasm for that amount of time.

I really want to cum so bad now and she knows it. This is when the power transfer is at its best because she knows that my desire to have an orgasm has surpassed my desire to be locked up. She has hinted that if I am really good this week and at a xmas party on Saturday night I might have an opportunity to cum on her feet but only if I clean up and lock up straight after. Then again, she said it might be Xmas. Who knows. How frustrating!

Comments welcome!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Really sounds like a lot of good things going on. I think it's wonderful that she is so into it that she wants to keep things fresh and exciting! :)

She's got you in a good spot now!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

So Mrs K unlocked me on Saturday as we were going to a pool party and she didn't want anyone getting a nasty surprise. She kept me unlocked all day and into Sunday night, continuously hinting that there might be an orgasm coming.
Then she locked me back up on Sunday night and told me it was her orgasm that was coming. No teasing, touching or anything for me the whole time I was unlocked. She had me get straight down to business last night for her orgasm, gave me a kiss on the cheek, giggled and went to sleep.
So very frustrating and such deep denial.
Now undoubtedly locked till the 28th and pretty sure that the red and gold sparkly ribbon sitting on her bed side table will soon be tied around my cage for Christmas.
So freakin horny.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

What a deliciously evil woman!! :lol:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My kinda gal. Enjoy
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

A surprising update to make. Last time we had an extended lock up (128 days) we both felt it went to far and we didn't handle the finish very well so we agreed this time we would make it much shorter to keep things spicy. What we didn't do was decide on a term, leaving it up to her to decide.

As I have said previously, I had a great orgasm on the 30th November but was locked straight back up that day. She said that to her that was the start of a new lock up as I had cum so the clock resets. I was pretty happy with that after a few days. Then she started hinting that Christmas would be time for an orgasm so once again I started to get pretty excited. Christmas came and we were so busy that I didn't get an orgasm (she managed four) and she said I would be unlocked on our weeks holiday.

Great I thought, a week of freedom and orgasms. So we get to the holiday and discover that the keys were left at home after a late bag change that I inadvertently had done not knowing she had the keys in it.

Hysterical laughter by Mrs K and then teasing elevated to 1000% . Practicality however had us both agree that I needed to work a way out as I wanted to surf and dive with the kids etc and a big hunk of steel was not conducive to that, so after lubing up my balls and then literally dunking them in iced water for a minute we managed to painfully squeeze it out. She was a little disappointed I could get out without the key, but as I pointed out to her, I definitely couldn't get back in and the pain and difficulty to get out was just not worth it unless essential and access to lots of ice was present.

The twist however was she said in her mind I am still locked as I carelessly lost her keys so there would be no orgasm and no touching. We had a wonderful week of orgasms for her and lots of teasing and hardons for me but no orgasm.

When we returned home she said it was going to happen on Monday night. I would be fetching her the Jimmy Choo's she got for Xmas and she would tease me through dinner, then I would be removing the shoes and worshipping her feet and then I would be getting a footjob with a mandatory clean up to keep me submissive. She asked me to lock up on Saturday when she told me this so that I wouldn't get carried away with excitement at this prospect as she knows how horny it made me. Then it was two days of her saying to me every time I looked at her pretty feet,"just think of how much cum you are going to be licking off my toes baby".

We got to Monday night and lying on the sofa she put her feet up onto my cage through my pants and started rubbing it. I looked up at her in anticipation thinking I was about to go fetch her shoes and she started giggling. Oh no! I know that look. That is her denied look. Then laughter. "Maybe tomorrow" she said.
Well begging does not even get close. I was in total I need an orgasm frame of mind and here I was being very forcibly denied. Eventually she got quite strict and told me to stop begging and that was that.

Tomorrow was yesterday and we went to bed last night after her being quite strict and demanding with me all evening. I was getting my hopes up a little and asked her how she was feeling.

"Haven't you noticed I have all my mistress attitude back that I get at a new lock up? "
"But this isn't a new lockup!"
"You were unlocked for a week"
"But I didn't have an orgasm"
"Where does it say you have to have an orgasm? You were unlocked for a week, so this is a new lock up"
"So I am not getting an orgasm?"
"Not this month babe, night night"

I woke up this morning and I really did feel like it was a new lock up. Horny as hell and in awe of my beautiful wife and mistress. We kissed and cuddled for ages and I commented that is does feel like a new lock up. She giggled again and said that's because it is silly, I knew you would work it out eventually.

So back in my cage and still no idea when I will next be unlocked and a very happy wife who I think has plans for me to be locked up permanently with periods of freedom but still limited orgasms. We have had quite a few discussions about how it is not really fair to turn off the WLM component when I am not locked and we seem to have worked that out, so I am guessing 2014 will be a whole year of WLM. The last time we talked about the number of orgasms for me in the year she liked the sound of three so I am a little concerned that this is still her magic number.

Just for fun. Since the 8th November I have had one orgasm. She has had 43 (and she can only cum once in a session).
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Are what a difference maturity makes with chastity. This post finds me locked, but after about 4 false starts. Its hard to play this game, run a business and travel, work surf etc. Its cold and miserable here now and I have no travel plans for a month so we have finally got me locked.
I worked out that I have to really want it to get it done. She really wants it but also doesn't want me to lose the plot when I get so horny I cant concentrate. We have talked about chastity about 6 times in the last 4 weeks and I said to her the other night, I am getting as distracted not being in chastity as I would be in it so lets just go.
I am rambling but I do think this time might be a bit different and I am really interested to see what happens.
Sorry to be away so long but I imagine I will be posting again for a while.
Comments always welcome.
0 x