[bolted_rooster] following a new choice

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
bolted_rooster

[bolted_rooster] following a new choice

Post by bolted_rooster »

I have always had an active sex life, but pretty vanilla. Over the years it has changes from simple toys from the local kink store, through bondage, and other trials.

Several years ago I remarried, and my wife really wanted to make all my fantasies come true. That is a rather open window, and it took me several years to progress to a point that I have decided what fantasies I really wish to indulge as a permanent lifestyle.

About a year ago, I finally outed myself with wishing to be kept in chastity permanently (my only release is when she wants my dick for her own purposes).

As a first trial we started with a Birlocked NEO. It is a simple device, and easy to clean while wearing, reasonable security. However, after a few weeks wear, I found it easy to slip completely out of. Most annoyingly, I would have incidents where I would push a ball through the base at the most inconvenient times.

We then moved to another silicone device, a DickCage. I found it to be a much better fit on my dick (requiring a stocking to get it into place), and never had a full erection in the tube. The design runs the tube well past the base “ring” and makes it near impossible for pull out. However, it does still flex at times that allow me to pop out. We decided it was too easy for me to escape, and started looking into metal.

We moved to a Mature Metal Birdcage. It is easy to wear full time, and was sizes properly (with many email questions to MM) that I am unable to pop out at any time. On my last trip overseas for business, I wore it full time as well, but realized just how easy it is to get my dick out of the cage.

So as an engineer, I started designing one that I thought would be better. A full belt to make certain that the tube cannot be pulled away from the body, a solid tube to deny any access, and to cut down on pinching, and a base ring that won’t allow the tub to be pulled up. After a few sketches, I found a very similar device that we bought and shipped home (well we bought another best as well just for weekend play) so now I am wearing a Y-belt full time, and have a t belt for weekends. So far my only complaint is the rubber that covers the strap is a little sticky (well it is neoprene). There is no getting out of this one, and it would require a bolt cutter as well as a snip to even attempt to get out, the lock is internal, and so far I am very pleased.

The final modifications to my belt were made to the y belt last night, with a few additional vent holes added to the tube (I found it very difficult to clean while wearing). After the completion of my modifications, I gave the keys to my bride. This morning, they are gone, and we continue to play
0 x