[jaysf] Our Journey So Far

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
jaysf

Re: [jaysf] Our Journey So Far

Post by jaysf »

Hey Everyone, Sorry I have not posted in a few days but other things have taken precedence I am afraid, but here goes with some more anyways.

Since my last update, Johndoelock has been completing tasks efficiently and with ease, I have been asking him to provide me with certain things, IE. Pics, set up in a certain way, a story, that must contain certain things that I set up before I leave our chat for the evening plus other minor things. Seeing as how he is completing these with ease, I think I may have to start given more difficult ones but my mind cannot think of any :( can anyone help with tasks that you set your CB wearer? Any suggestions would be good :D

Yesterdays tasks were to complete a chapter of his story containing no less than a 1000 words, he completed it and by the looks of it very easily :D. Also to stop using the internet at 9 pm, again accomplished, this one makes me happy because he used to use it far too much and go to bed at very late times, now he goes reasonably early so is set up for the next day, is able to complete his gym use with more vigor meaning he is now running longer distances due to the extra energy his body is building up due to having more sleep, He is being ever such a GOOD boy :P this all makes me a happier person knowing that he is able to do this.

Yesterday was his 8th day locked up and so decided that for my pleasure, he would remove the CB and perform for my pleasure, and he certainly did, I have never seen so much come out of him or even shoot as far as he did. He is now locked back up again, for how long, I will determine when I need too, but for now, knowing he is locked makes me smile (walks round waving the key).

More tasks will follow this evening, I have a whole day to think on them, so here goes.

Have a good day everyone :D
0 x
KH to johndoelock who is currently back in the USA :( Still using the CB though, using plastic numbered locks and checking periodically that it hasn't been removed by asking for pics with date and time stamp :)
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

Hey everyone

Well not much to say today, apart from the fact that Johndoelock remains locked up, has been completing his tasks as a GOOD boy should. He was allowed as a reward, an extra hour of internet last night, will have to think for tonight though, also been asking for any help on teasing, so if any of you know any good ideas for long distance teasing, please let me know

Cheers
0 x
KH to johndoelock who is currently back in the USA :( Still using the CB though, using plastic numbered locks and checking periodically that it hasn't been removed by asking for pics with date and time stamp :)
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

hey guys

well, unfortunatley we have had to remove the CB due to some discomfort and pain :( even though he has been maintaining cleanliness, the skin on his penis has become cracked and sore :( can anyone help with suggestions in order to stop this from happening?

Other than that, he has been a very GOOD boy, and prior to finding out about the above problems, was obeying all his ruloes so he was allowed out for some playtime, and he played very well too :D

Even though he is now released for a period of time to allow himself to heal, he has to still obey the rules as though he was locked up, I trust him to do this :D

Well I will post more when I can, and any suggestions on the above would be greatly appreciated, if anyone else has had thesame problem too and what you did to combat it would be great :D
0 x
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

Jaysf and johndoelock have left the building as have split up due to johndoelock's infatuations with a couple of guys he met recently and decided to shack up as a threesome in some sort of sordid relationship. sad days :(
0 x