[jaysf] Our Journey So Far

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
jaysf

[jaysf] Our Journey So Far

Post by jaysf »

Hey Guys

I haven't been on here in an age but am back and at last after some long discussions and thoughts, we have decided to trial two devices, The Bird locked and Bon 4, eventually will more than likely try the CB6000 too, but for now and to ease my CB into it, theses are the ones we have gone for,. So they are all paid for and currently are en-route as will be my CB, he arrives in 31 days time, as some of you probably wont know, he lives in USA and I live in Ireland.

It's been a long journey but am happy that we have eventually reached the stage for trials, hopefully he takes to it well and we have no problems, if any of you have any help or tips for the first few weeks, they would all be gratefully appreciated.

We have been trialing being naughty in public with me given him submersive messages, swinging a key around and such, and active role play using code words and such to make him and me horny in public too, seems to help a great deal and we are both loving this so far.

What do you guys do? any hints or tips would be cool. I just want to make the transition period move as smoothly as possible.

Hope to hear from anyone very soon.

Cheers Guys
0 x
KH to johndoelock who is currently back in the USA :( Still using the CB though, using plastic numbered locks and checking periodically that it hasn't been removed by asking for pics with date and time stamp :)
Johndoelock
Location: Currently ohio ( hearts in ireland with my keyholder and love)

Re: [jaysf] Our Journey So Far

Post by Johndoelock »

I am so very excited love , this will be a great new step i can tell, my whole body feels so energized reading that and i cant wait to see you again and to hear that click. You are so perfect at listening to me but also asserting your thoughts at the same time. I love you darling. After all our discussions and hard work ill be in your arms again and under your chastity *Kisses* i hope that we are able to get some tips and friendly advice.
0 x
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

I am very happy too hun, well its here and ready to go as soon as you get here, well maybe a few days afetr lol :P
I love you too darling, cant wait for that plane to touch down and have you back :D
Attachments
DSCF0005.JPG
DSCF0005.JPG (68.15 KiB) Viewed 7720 times
here ta last!!
here ta last!!
DSCF0003.JPG (61.9 KiB) Viewed 7720 times
0 x
KH to johndoelock who is currently back in the USA :( Still using the CB though, using plastic numbered locks and checking periodically that it hasn't been removed by asking for pics with date and time stamp :)
Johndoelock

Post by Johndoelock »

I cant wait either love im so very excited. You worked very hard to pick the devices with me because you want me to be comfortable as you show me your will as my KH and my dominant partner. You are amazing and even though our journey has yet to officially start i am very excited and cannot wait for it, for you and for all the excitement in the future and in your eyes when i see that mischievous and wicked twinkle. :mrgreen: I will do my very best to make sure every day you get whatever you want and hope that if im a good boy i will be graced with a reward :D
0 x
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

All LOCKED UP and no where to go :D

Had a test run earlier in the week but a slight problem caused to stop for a few days!! Day 1 starting now after finally realizing how to fit the thing lol :P took a few attempts but managed to finally get there and was able to do it with in a few minutes with no discomfort to my CB :D
GEDC0057 (256x191).jpg
GEDC0057 (256x191).jpg (78.87 KiB) Viewed 7334 times
0 x
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

Well, we had our first outing last evening, a trip to the restaurant and movies!! He was locked up and i had the key on a chain round my neck, teasing him every now and again by revealing the key and swinging it round for a while..
made him quite horny but was refused for the first night, maybe let hi have some fun later today, not sure yet :D
0 x
Johndoelock

Post by Johndoelock »

Had a lovely night the other night and then started chastity with the tighter ring on the bon 4 yesterday. Heres hoping im locked up for a few more days :D wish me ,luck guys
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Mrs K says it is one of the highlights of chastity for her is when we go out for dinner with friends. She gets a real thrill from knowing that I am locked and deeply conscious of my state pretty much the whole time we are out, and that she can melt me with a whisper, smile or a heel under the table and only her and I know about it.

Enjoy teasing him Jaysf I can see that he loves it.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Johndoelock

Post by Johndoelock »

Just told by my KH that the plan is to unlock me tonight then lock me up for three days then unlock me and then 4 days and repeat for 5 days as a max. i am ok with easing into it because that is what my KH wants though i was hoping for a longer lock up time :? but what my kh wants is whats best. *edit* just got back from the gym (first time in cb) and it was interesting didn't do a full routine but got my running and elliptical in and that went over much easier than i expected with a cb most everything else is my arms back and legs so it shouldn't raise a concern at all. things are progressing well. it was a major turn on to walk around bound up and working hard knowing that my KH could trust i was locked up and only his. There was talk of this one not being secure enough so im wondering if that means we are going to discuss a metal one further down the road.
0 x
Johndoelock

Post by Johndoelock »

Starting our three day round today. got locked up before the gym and also spent the evening at the lights festival here in belfast. i think the device is handling well though i seem to have developed a bit of a chaff line where the back end of the ring is :(
0 x